…with you wanting to be with your family.
-你只是在利用我们 -你不会明白的 姑娘
-So you just used us? -You wouldn’t understand, missy.
哦 那可难说 她很聪明
Oh, I don’t know, she’s pretty smart.
你怎么不和她解释解释 还有卡尔
Why don’t you explain it to her. And Carl too.
孩子们…
Kids…
…生活是很艰难的
…life is hard.
我说的艰难不是”我房♥间里的TiVo机不能用了”
Not “The TiVo in my room is not working” hard.
而是 “因为你要为你爱的人负责
But ” making a living because you’re responsible
所以要挣钱养家”
for people you love” hard.
你们要知道人到50岁会是什么处境
You know what it’s like to be 50,
人家都挖好了坑…
people are digging a hole…
-等着把你的事业埋葬…-鲍勃
…to bury your career… -Bob.
好吧 这么说有点笼统
All right, that’s a little rough.
卡茜 你想上哪个大学
Cassie, where do you want to go to college?
斯坦福
Stanford.
卡尔 你要去哪个夏令营
Carl, where’s that camp you’re going?
-阿♥拉♥斯加 -阿♥拉♥斯加
-Alaska. -Alaska.
还有你 你知道那次小改装花了我们多少钱吗
And you, how much do you think that little fixer-upper of ours cost?
是谁非得骑4000美元的自行车
Who has to ride a $4000 bicycle?
是我 因为我的左右臀部没长齐
I have to ride a custom bike
所以只能骑定做的自行车
because my hips aren’t aligned.
现在你高兴了 孩子们知道了他们的老爸是个畸形
Are you happy? Now the kids know that their old mars a freak.
我一定要去参加会议 否则我就会丢 掉饭碗
Listen, I have to get to that meeting,
我们会失去现在的生活方式
or I lose my job and we lose a lifestyle.
咱们两人一组去找人帮忙 把它拉上来
Let’s pull it up two-by-two, look for help.
-卡尔 跟我来 -我就呆在这里好了
-Carl. Come with me. -I’m good.
卡茜
Cassie?
我会丢掉饭碗的 但愿孩子们喜欢在公路上卖♥♥水果
I’m gonna lose my job. I hope the kids like selling fruit on the freeway.
现在可是高峰时间 这才是可怕的地方
You know what’s scary is that this is rush hour.
妈妈 这条路上不会有别的车了
Mom, there’s never going to be any other cars on this road.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
-你丈夫在哪儿 -别问了
-Where’s your husband? -Don’t ask.
能带我们去飞机场吗
Could you possibly take us to an airport?
这都是什么
What’s all this?
哦 我得为了愚蠢的分级测试学习
Oh, I gotta study for my stupid placement test.
哦 是什么职业培训吗
Oh, like some sort of vocational training?
大学
College.
-你几岁 -十五岁半 我跳了一级
-How old are you? -Fifteen and a half. I jumped a grade.
小月她跳了两级呢
Moon, though, she skipped two grades.
这么说…
So…
…你们可真聪明
…you guys are smart.
会被解雇的
Gonna be unemployed.
我会被逼得卖♥♥肝来筹钱
I’m gonna have to sell my liver for cash.
接着他就从湖里骑了上来
And then he just rode out of the lake.
对 这家伙是挺爱瞒着别人 上次就把我骗了
Yup. This one really snuck up and bit me right on the seat-meat.
我觉得鲍勃是个好人
I thought Bob was good people.
-谁有呕吐袋 -你很难受
-Does anybody have a vomit bag? -Are you sick?
精彩演出 卡茜和厄尔正在演三♥级♥片♥
Big time. Cassie and Earl are making out.
什么
What?
别担心 我能从反光镜里看见他们
Don’t worry. I got them in the mirror.
这小子不知道自己在干什么
Boy don’t know what the hell he’s doing.
-有其父必有其子 -喂
-Like father, like son. -Hey.
听我说 我得承认一些事
Listen, I have to admit something.
不光是鲍勃想躲着你们 我也是
Bob wasrt the only one trying to avoid you. I was too.
我也不想让你吃惊 不过我们的确不是和所有人都合得来
I don’t mean to shock you, but we ain’t everybody’s cup of sunshine.
哦 那是你的想法 不过这事的主要原因在我们身上
Well, it was you, but it was mostly us.
你们没有碰到门罗一家 心情开朗的时候
You didn’t exactly catch the Munros at their best.
对 我也觉得你们有点麻烦
Yeah, see, I had a feeling you was having troubles.
对 是这么回事
Yeah, here’s the thing.
起初你是个乐呵呵的傻大姐
You start off happy and stupid.
后来却被家庭琐事缠上了 比如
Then you become associates in the marriage business:
“水管工来了吗” “带卡尔去踢球”
“Did the plumber come?” “Take Carl to soccer.”
“我要去医生那里接你♥爸♥爸”
“I’ll pick up your dad from the doctor’s office.”
最后你都不记得 当初两人是为什么走到一起的了
Until you don’t remember what brought you together in the first place.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
不 不明白…不
No, I don’t. L… No.

No.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎么说 过去这几天 我又看见了从前的我们
Anyway, in the last few days, I caught a glimpse of the old us.
我很快活
And I was happy.
我还是去问问路…
I better get directions…
…好带你们去要去的地方
…so I can take you folks where you need to be.
哦 真的
Oh, really?
詹米
Jamie!
卡茜 卡尔
Cassie! Carl!
来吧 咱们上路吧 詹米
Come on, let’s hit the road, Jamie.

Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
-女士优先 -哦 孩子 干得好
-Ladies first. -Oh, boy, that’s working it.
停车
Stop!
哦 门罗
Oh, Munro!
那次远足可真累人…
The hike was so intense…
…有几个路段我只能 背着妈妈和姐姐走
…there was a few parts where I had to carry my mom and sister.
我可能把肌肉拉伤了
I think I might have pulled a muscle.
-在哪儿 -在林子里
-Where? -In the woods.
特拉维斯
Travis!
詹米
Jamie.
鲍勃
Bob?
你是白♥痴♥吗 你想让 孩子们看见自己的爸爸…
Are you an idiot? Do you want your children to see their father…
…在公路上被撞飞吗
…bouncing down the highway?
你怎么会和唱歌♥的一家在一起
Why are you with the Partridge Family?
-你在车顶上干什么 -因为我在追你
-What are you doing on the bus? -Because I was chasing you.
你赢了 我工作不要了
You win. I blew off my job
因为没有你我不能活 你高兴了吧
because I can’t live without you. You happy?
我从来没叫你把工作辞掉 我只要你对我们说实话
I never asked you to blow off your job. I wanted you to be honest with me.
实话 像这样
Honest. Like,
“假如我去玻尔得 托德就会炒我鱿鱼”
“Todd’s gonna fire me if I go to Boulder” honest?
-“去他妈的夏威夷” -哦 我明白了
-“Screw Hawaii” honest? -Oh, I see.
你以为 要是你告诉我你有麻烦…
You think that if you told me you were in trouble…
…你的饭碗快丢了 我就会让你好看
…and your job was in jeopardy, that I’d give you a hard time about it?
不要哭 那是骗人的
No crying, that’s cheating.
你以为我是那种不会在乎的泼妇吗 我很在乎
Do you think I’m some horrible witch that doesn’t care? I do care!
我太在乎了
I care a lot.
说真的 我恨你 烂人
In fact, I hate you. Jerk.
我不想让你知道我有麻烦
I didn’t want you to know I was in trouble.
你和卡茜 卡尔 你们就是我的一切
You and Cassie and Carl, you mean everything to me.
你对我的看法是世界上最要紧的事
What you think about me is the most important thing in the world.
我不想让你失望
I didn’t want to fail.
假如说结婚19年以后 你还不知道我对你的感觉…
If you don’t know how I feel about you after 19 years of marriage…
…那我肯定是个失败的妻子
…then I must be a failure as a wife.
这么说你承认问题在你身上
Then you admit you’re the problem.
鲍勃
Bob.
你对我来说不只是一份工资单
You mean more to me than just a paycheck.
那就好 因为我们会有一阵 拿不到工资单了
That’s good, because we won’t be getting one for a while.
我错过那次会议了
I missed that meeting.
不 你没有
No, you didn’t.
来吧 鲍勃 到这儿来
Come on, Bob. Come here.
这真是圣诞奇迹
It’s a Christmas miracle.
不 只是因为我从你老婆的话里听出来
No, it just sounded like this was
这就是她想来的地方
where your wife needed to be.
所以我就带她来了
So I brought her.
特拉维斯从来就不是那种只顾自己的人
Travis has never been one to mind his own business.
特拉维斯…
Travis…
…这次旅行中我的一些行为
…some of my behavior on this trip might
可能会被你误会是我在侮辱你
be misconstrued as an insult.
确实造成了一些小矛盾
Did come off a tad abrasive.
是我不好 一个矮子也能承认错误
I was wrong, and it takes a small man to admit it.
而你是个大个
And you’re a big man.
-我的意思不只是…-我能听懂隐喻 鲍勃
-I don’t just mean… -I understand a metaphor, Bob.
知道吗 我也是上过斯坦福的人
See, I went to Stanford.
你这傻大个 我爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!