*你会明白*
*You’ll find out*
*或快或慢*
*Slow or fast*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*最后的最后*
*End at last*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*等待某人从某处出来*
*Waiting for someone to come out of somewhere*
*在未来几年奋起*
*Stand up coming years*
*越来越害怕*
*And escalation fears*
*哦 是的 我们会明白的*
*Oh, yes, we will find out*
*好吧 像一块枯槁的石头*
*Well, like a withered stone*
*恐怖会刺穿你的骨头*
*Fears will pierce your bones*
*你会明白*
*You’ll find out*
*哦 我们在等待*
*Oh, we’re waiting*
*哦 我们在等待*
*Oh, we’re waiting*
晚安 Stan
Good night, Stan.
圣诞节快乐 下次再见
Merry Christmas. See you next time.
有你在店里陪我真好 Max
It’s been nice having your company here at the shop, Max.
你没有考虑过继续上学吗
You put any more thought into giving school another shot?
没有
No.
Max 我喜欢当一个理发师 我♥干♥这个很在行
Max, I like being a barber. I’m good at it.
但是我总希望你去试一试别的行业
But I always thought you’d try another line of work.
你说过要当参议员或者外交官
You talked about being a senator or a diplomat.
痴心妄想 爸爸
Pipe dreams, Dad.
我是一个理发师的儿子
I’m a barber’s son.
晚餐见
See you at dinner.
你好 Dirk – 你好 Max
Hello, Dirk. – Hi, Max.
你有什么事吗 – 我也许该剪个头发
What can I do for you? – I thought I might get a haircut.
我们关门了
We’re closed.
我想和你道歉 那天向你扔石头
Well, I just want to say I’m sorry I threw rocks at you that day.
但是我该走了
But I guess I’ll go now.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
那里面是什么玩意
What in the hell’s that?
你听到那个消息了吗
So, did you hear the news?
恐怕没有 我没怎么关注新闻了
I doubt it. I don’t really follow the news anymore.
Guggenheim博士中风了
Dr. Guggenheim had a stroke.
我会寄一盒糖果给他
I’ll send him a box of candy.
也许你应该去看看他
Maybe you ought to go visit him.
Guggenheim夫人
Mrs. Guggenheim?
你好 Max 快进来
Hello, Max. Come in.
见到你真好
It’s so good to see you.
花真美 我会把它们放进水里养起来
Oh, these are glorious. I’ll put them in some water.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我可以和Guggenheim博士打个招呼吗 还是他听不见
Should I say hello to Dr. Guggenheim or can he not hear me?
不 他能听见你
No, he can hear you.
你好 老家伙
Hey, old-timer.
我是Max Fisher
It’s, uh, Max Fischer.
你可能听不见我的话
You probably can’t hear me because…
我不知道你是不是大脑损伤了
I don’t know if your brain is damaged or –
你想干什么
What do you want?
Nelson
Nelson?
这是他十天来说的第一句话
That’s the first thing he’s said in 10 days.
你觉得他认出我了吗
Do you think he recognized me?
应该没有吧
Oh, I don’t think so.
是Fisher
It’s Fischer.
再见了 希望你早日康复
See ya later. Bye. Hope you feel better.
你好 朋友
Hey, amigo.
谁打的黑眼圈啊
So, who gave you the shiner?
不是Ronny就是Donny
Either Ronny or Donny.
反正也分不出什么区别
Can’t tell the difference anymore.
不管哪个 下手都不轻
Well, whichever one it was really clocked you.
是啊
Hmm.
孩子们不喜欢他们父母离婚
Kids don’t like it when their parents get divorced.
我不怪他们 – 我也是
I don’t blame ’em. – Neither do I.
她怎么样了
How is she?
我真的不知道
I really wouldn’t know.
为什么 – 我已经六个星期没见她了
Why not? – I haven’t seen her in six weeks.
发生什么了
What happened?
她走了 – 是啊
She left? – Yeah.
她始终对那个死人无法忘怀
She’s in love with a dead guy anyway.
Edward Appleby
Edward Appleby.
你知道
You know, uh…
她是很可爱 但是她太混乱了
she’s sweet, but she’s fucked-up.
再见 孩子
Adios, muchacho.
喂 你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
呃 这几天我是有点孤单
Mmm. I’m a little bit lonely these days.
Max
Max?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道 上帝啊 那群人不知道从哪儿来的
I don’t know. Jesus. They came at me out of nowhere.
突然冲过来了 – 什么
It was so sudden. – What?
抱歉 我可以用一下你的电♥话♥吗 我刚被车撞了
I’m sorry. Can I use your phone? I just got hit by a car.
哦天呐 你你你还好吗
Oh, my God. A-A-Are you okay?
你说啥
Hmm? What did you say?
快进来 – 谢谢
Come inside. – Thank you.
我去给你拿点药
I’m gonna get something for your head.
哦 这就是一切发生的地方
So, this is where it all happens.
一切什么事发生 – 我不知道
All what happens? – I wouldn’t know.
话说你为什么甩了Blume
So, why did you dump Blume?
和你无关
That’s none of your business.
我知道和我无关
I know it’s not.
但我刚被车撞了 现在脑子有点乱
But I just got hit by a car, and I’m a little confused right now.
我以为你为Blume而甩了我 然后我又听说
I mean, I thought you dumped me for Blume. Then I hear
我没甩你 因为我们从来没交往过
I never dumped you because we were never going out.
如果你和我聊会天的话就再好不过了
It would just help me if you talked to me for a minute.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
好吧
Okay.
首先 他已婚
A, he’s married.
其次 他讨厌自己
B, he hates himself.
还有第三点
And C, Well…
他撞坏了你的自行车 对吧
he smashed up your bicycle, didn’t he?
我以前的自行车 是的
My previous bicycle, yes.
什么样的人能做出那样的事啊
Well, what sort of a person does something like that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
战争对男人有奇怪的影响
War does funny things to men.
他以为你甩了他是因为Edward Appleby
He thinks you dumped him because of Edward Appleby.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 你住在他住过的房♥间里
Well, I mean, you live in his room…
四周都是他用过的东西 感觉有点
with all his stuff. It’s kind of
我和他结过婚
I was married to him.
我知道
I know you were.
不过 我还是要说Edward一个指甲里的
Although, I will say that Edward has more spark and character…
闪光点 特质和想象力
and imagination in one fingernail…
就比Herman Blume整个人的还多
than Herman Blume has in his entire body.
一个死去的指甲
One dead fingernail.
是的
Right.
一个死去的指甲
One dead fingernail.
顺便问一下 他怎么死的
How did he die, by the way?
溺水
He drowned.
你母亲怎么死的
How did your mother die?
癌症
She got cancer.
忍♥住别动 好吗
Hold still for a moment, okay?
你很美
You’re very pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是假的血吗
Is this fake blood?
是的
Yes, it is.
你和Herman真是天生一对
You know, you and Herman deserve each other.
你们都幼稚得要命
You’re both little children.
我送你出去
Let me show you the door.
我从窗户原路返回就行
I’ll just go back out the window.
再见 Cross小姐
Good-bye, Miss Cross.
再见 Max
Good-bye, Max.