*远离所有伤害*
*Away from all harm?*
*和你在一起就像 做梦一样*
*It’s like a dream to be with you*
*再一次*
*Again*
*不敢相信我和你在一起*
*Can’t believe that I’m with you*
*再一次*
*Again*
*你得到原谅了*
*You are forgiven*
*原谅你 原谅你*
*You are forgiven You are forgiven*
*原谅你 原谅 原谅*
*You are forgiven, forgiven, forgiven*
*原谅 原谅 原谅 原谅 原谅*
*Forgiven, forgiven, forgiven, forgiven, forgiven*
*原谅 原谅 原谅 原谅 原谅*
*Forgiven, forgiven, forgiven, forgiven, forgiven*
*你被原谅了*
*Know you’re forgiven*
*拜托 宝贝*
*Come on, baby*
*知道你是谁*
*Know that you are*
*知道原谅你*
*Know you’re forgiven*
*知道你曾被判缓刑*
*Know that you’ve been reprieved*
*宝贝*
*Baby*
*原谅你*
*You are forgiven*
他大概高1米6 重51公斤
He’s about 5-foot-3, 112 pounds…
黑头发 戴眼镜 鹅蛋脸
black hair, glasses, oval face.
*原*
*For*
*你知道我原谅你了*
*You know you’re forgiven*
*原谅你 原谅你*
*You are forgiven You are forgiven*
*原谅 知道原谅你了*
*Forgiven Know you’re forgiven*
*原谅*
*Forgiven*
*知道原谅你了*
*Know you’re forgiven*
谢谢你保释我 爸爸 你能把我载到拉什莫尔吗
Thanks for bailing me out, Dad. Can you drop me off at Rushmore?
我要去让他们解雇一个老师
I gotta go get a teacher fired.
那可不太明智 Max
I don’t think that’s wise, Max.
哇喔 你们要干什么 你们要干什么
Whoa! What are you doing? What are you doing?
这是私人领地 你是非法入侵
This is private property. You’re trespassing!
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
等一下
Wait a minute!
住手 可以暂时停火吗
Stop! Let’s have a truce for a second.
等等 停火 停火
Wait! Truce! Truce!
这是怎么回事
What’s this all about?
你有没有说过我妈妈给你撸了
Did you say my mom gave you a hand job?
什么 – 你说过吗
What? – Did you say it?
谁告诉你这么荒谬的谎话
Who told you that goddamn lie?
算了 我知道谁说的
Never mind. I know who said it.
我会把刀刺入他的心脏
And I’m gonna stick a knife in his heart.
然后把他装进裹尸袋里送回爱尔兰
Then I’m gonna send him back to Ireland in a body bag.
他来自苏格兰
He’s from Scotland.
告诉那个傻♥逼♥爱尔兰佬
Well, tell that stupid mick
他今天上了我的待处理清单
he just made my list of things to do today.
我会狠狠教训他一顿
I’m gonna pop a cap in his ass.
你收到了包裹
So you received the package?
很好
Good.
我只想通知你一下发生了什么事
I just wanted to inform you about what’s going on.
我从来不觉得你会是告密者 Max
I never took you for an informer, Max.
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
“那是什么意思”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
她今天早上辞职了
She resigned this morning
在我收到你的小照片之前
before I even got your little snapshots.
所以你刚刚的捣蛋行为适得其反了
So your latest attempt at sabotage backfired.
但是她是你聘任过最好的老师
But she’s one of the best teachers you’ve got.
你怎么能放她走
How could you let her go?
那你为什么要害她被开除 – 你这个没脑子的老笨蛋
Why are you trying to get her fired? – You stupid old fool!
我是想要赢回她的心
I’m trying to win her back!
Cross小姐
Miss Cross?
你好 Max
Hi, Max.
需要帮忙吗 – 不用了 我可以的
Need any help? – No, I have it.
该死 – 过来 让我看看
Oh, damn. – Oh, here. Let me see.
不用了 拜托 你不应该来这儿的
No. Please, look. I don’t think you should come in here.
听着 我很抱歉伤害了你的感情
Look, I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.
很抱歉我爱上了你的朋友而不是你 但是
I’m sorry I love your friend instead of you, but
拜托 Max
Please, Max
你真的相信你爱的是Blume而不是我
You honestly believe you love Blume instead of me?
是的
Yes.
请你原谅我没法把你这话当真
Well, you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t take your word for that.
打住吧 – Cross小姐
Oh, stop. – Miss Cross.
听着 如果你还继续这样 我要发脾气了 我是认真的 不要
Listen, if you don’t stop, I’m gonna lose it. I mean it! Don’t –
太晚了
It’s too late.
等一下 不要这样
Wait. Please.
我是因为你才被开除的 – 不是 是你自找的
I got kicked out because of you. – No, you got kicked out –
拉什莫尔曾经是我的一切
Rushmore was my life.
现在是你了
Now you are.
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
你真的认为我们之间会发生什么吗
What do you really think is gonna happen between us?
你觉得我们会上♥床♥吗
Do you think we’re gonna have sex?
那是一种下流肤浅的说法
That’s a kind of cheap way to put it.
还是说你以前做过 不是吗
Not if you’ve ever fucked before, it isn’t.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你是怎么和你的朋友描述的
How would you describe it to your friends?
你是说你用手指让我高♥潮♥
Would you say that you’d fingered me?
还是说我给你撸了
Or maybe I could give you a hand job.
那样一切就结束了吗
Would that put an end to all of this?
请滚出我的教室
Please get out of my classroom.
Fisher 你这个满脸粉刺的小败类
Fisher, you spotty wee fuckup.
嗨 Magnus
Hey, Magnus.
最近用手搞得爽吗
Got any good hand jobs lately?
喂 Dirk 看谁在这
Hey, Dirk! Look who’s here.
是你的后爸
It’s your stepfather,
在等你妈妈来和他乱搞
waiting for your mom so that he can get a piece.
你的脑子和你的耳朵一样扭曲啊 Buchan
Your mind’s as warped as your ear, Buchan.
不要搞事 老兄
Don’t get nasty, brother.
我们搞定他了 Dirk
We got him, Dirk.
我们搞定他了
We got him.
Max
Max?
你好 Blume先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Blume.
你说想见我
You said you wanted to meet?
什么时候
Wh-When?
现在 你说你想结束这一切
Right now. You said you wanted to put an end to all this.
是的 我本来想
Oh, yeah. I , uh, was gonna
锯断那棵树 让它倒下来压住你
try and have that tree over there fall on you.
那棵大的
That big one?
就是
Yup.
那棵会把我压成煎饼的
It would have flattened me like a pancake.
是什么阻止了你
What stopped you?
我不知道 有什么意义吗
I don’t know. What’s the point?
她爱的是你
She loves you.
她是我的拉什莫尔 Max
She’s my Rushmore, Max.
是啊 我知道 她也是我的
Yeah, I know. She was mine too.
*我在等待*
*I am waiting*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*我在等待*
*I am waiting*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*等待某人从某处出来*
*Waiting for someone to come out of somewhere*
*你坚持不了*
*You can’t hold out*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*你坚持不了*
*You can’t hold out*
*哦 是的 哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*等待某人从某处出来*
*Waiting for someone to come out of somewhere*
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hi.
请问Max在家吗
I was wondering if Max was home.
*看到它过来却不知道它来自何方*
*See it come along and don’t know where it’s from*
他不在家
He’s not in.
*哦 是的 你会明白的*
*Oh, yes, you will find out*
*好吧 这是常有的事*
*Well, it happens all the time*
*从我们的脑海里删除*
*It’s censored from our minds*
抱歉
I’m sorry.