柏林空运 冷战期间苏联封锁德国铁路 英美等盟国空军部队向德国空投物资
是世界历史上规模最大的空中运输行动
嗯 我申请了延期
Yeah, I got an extension.
嘿 George – 和Calloway太太到哪一步了
Hey, George. – So how’d it go with Mrs. Calloway?
我们握手了
We shook hands.
这有什么
Big deal.
我还给她留了号♥码
And I gave her my phone number.
Buchan说要是他早就上了她了
Buchan said he’d have already banged her by now.
什么
What?
叫那个苏格兰大猩猩闭上不干不净的臭嘴
Just tell that deformed Scottish gorilla to shut his fat face.
他说的可是我最好朋友的妈妈
That’s my best friend’s mother he’s talking about.
我一直以为那是你选Dirk做你教友的原因呢
I always thought that’s why you picked Dirk as your chapel partner.
你谁啊 律师么
What are you, a lawyer?
您好 Blume先生
Hey, Mr. Blume.
您好 我是Max Fischer
Hey. It’s Max Fischer.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
嘿 Max 我妈来了
Hey, Max. My mom just showed up.
我早点走可以吗 完毕
Is it okay if I leave early? Over.
当然可以 Charlie
Sure, Charlie.
你的秘诀是什么 Max
What’s the secret, Max?
什么秘诀
“The secret”?
就是 你好像看透一切的样子
Yeah. Well, you seem to have it pretty figured out.
这个啊 我也不知道
The secret. I don’t know. Uh
我觉得你只需要找到自己想做的事情
I think you just gotta find something you love to do…
然后终身为之努力就可以了
and then do it for the rest of your life.
对我来说 这件事就是进拉什莫尔
For me, it’s going to Rushmore.
前排归我 – 嘿 Ronny 嘿 Donny 你们好啊
Shotgun. – Hey, Ronny. Hey, Donny. How you guys
滚到后面去 我说了”前排归我” – 你就坐后面吧 Donny
Get in the back. I said “Shotgun.” – Get in the back, Donny.
开车吧
Let’s go.
你们邀请那孩子参加生日聚会了吗 – Max Fischer吗
Did you invite that kid to your party? – Max Fischer?
拉倒吧老爸 会有女孩子在那儿的 我才不会叫他来
Come on, Dad. There’s gonna be girls there. I’d rather die.
脑子糊涂了老头
Pull your head out of your ass.
晚安 Littlejeans先生 – 晚安 Max
Good night, Mr. Littlejeans. – Good night, Max.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
我能看看后面吗
May I see the back, please?
当然可以
Certainly.
觉得怎么样
How’s that?
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便说一下 几何试♥卷♥上要签个字
I need a signature on this geometry test, by the way.
我瞧瞧
Let’s see.
嗯 – 我知道 我知道
Hmm. – I know, I know.
37分
A 37.
哎 我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, I don’t know what to do anymore.
本来可能更糟的
It could have been worse.
你差一点就能得A了
You almost got the “A.”
什么差点能得A 爸 你写什么呢
“Almost got the ‘A”‘? Dad, what are you writing?
可能是我花太多时间在创立社团还有话剧上了
Maybe I’m spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays.
有可能
That’s possible.
也许我应该更努力去泡妞
I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.
那才是大家真正在意的唯一一件事
That’s the only thing anybody really cares about.
可惜我并不擅长
It’s not my forte, unfortunately.
生活就是这样 Max
It’ll happen, Max.
你就像那些快帆船的船长
It’s just You’re like one of those clipper ship captains.
大海是你的宿命
You’re married to the sea.
嗯 没错
Yes, that’s true.
但我在海上漂流的太久了
But I’ve been out to sea for a long time.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你是这儿的老师 是吧
You’re a teacher here, aren’t you?
我猜这是你来拉什莫尔的第一年
And this is your first year at Rushmore, I take it.
是的
Uh-huh.
不介意的话我想问 你抽烟多久了
And how long have you been a smoker, if you don’t mind me asking?
我想想
Well, let’s see now.
你多大了 – 十五
H-How old are you? – Fifteen.
我在你这个年纪就开始抽了 – 不是吧
Since I was your age. – You’re kidding.
你该戒烟了
You should quit.
你说得对
You’re right.
我也该少管闲事了
And I should mind my own business.
顺便问一句 你在哪念的大学啊
Where did you go to school, by the way?
哈佛 – 真的吗
Harvard. – Really?
真是巧了
That’s a coincidence.
我最想申请的两个学校就是牛津和索邦
My top schools where I want to apply to are Oxford and the Sorbonne.
哈佛保底
My safety’s Harvard.
很有野心嘛 – 谢谢夸奖
That’s very ambitious. – Thank you.
你想学什么专业
What do you want to study?
这个嘛 我还没完全定下来
Well… I haven’t decided for sure…
不过应该是主修数学和医学双学位
but probably a double major in mathematics and premed.
你主修的是什么
What was your major?
我没有主修学科
I didn’t have a major,
但我的毕业论文是关于拉丁美洲的经济政策
But my thesis was on Latin American economic policy.
哦 挺有意思的
Oh, that’s interesting.
你听说下学期不教拉丁语了吗
Did you hear they’re not going to teach Latin here anymore?
这儿更像是中美洲国家
This was more like Central America.
哦 中美国家之类的 嗯
Oh, Central America and whatnot. Hmm.
继续之前的话题 下学期不教拉丁语了
But moving on: They’re gonna cancel Latin.
学院打算新开一门日语课
They’ve got to make room for Japanese.
太遗憾了 因为整个罗曼斯语系都是以拉丁语为基础的
That’s a shame because all the Romance languages are based on Latin.
是啊 是这样的 不是吗
Yeah, they are, aren’t they?
Nihilo sanctum estne
Nihilo sanctum estne?
什么意思
What’s that?
哦 是拉丁语吧 什么意思啊
Oh, it’s Latin, isn’t it? What does that mean?
没有什么是神圣的了吗
Is nothing sacred?
Sic transit gloria
Sic transit gloria.
荣光已逝
Glory fades.
我叫Max Fischer.
I’m Max Fischer.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
快 快 快签 – 麻烦签这里
Come on, come on. File out. – Sign here, please.
荣光已逝 – 好 很好
Sic transit gloria. – All right, all right.
最后 我就一个问题
In summation, I have only one question:
拉丁语已死吗
Is Latin dead?
你怎么不去死 Fischer 你个低能废物
Why don’t you just piss off, Fischer, you dotty wee skid mark?
那句是拉丁语么
Was that Latin?
我怎么也没想过 自己会生出这样的儿子
Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have sons like these.
你♥爸♥爸是做什么工作的 Max
What’s your dad do, Max?
他是圣约瑟夫医院的一名神经外科医生
He’s a neurosurgeon at, uh, St. Joseph’s Hospital.
就我个人而言 我永远做不到剖开某个人的脑袋
Personally, I could never see myself cutting open somebody’s brain,
但我爸看上去很享受
but he seems to enjoy it.
哦 不用不用 我来付
Oh, no, no, no. I got this one.
我没记错的话 您参加过越南战争是吗
So you were in Vietnam, if I’m not mistaken?
是的
Yeah.
境遇很糟吗
Were you in the shit?
是的 很糟
Yeah, I was in the shit.
周日见 Blume先生
See you Sunday, Mr. Blume.
好的
All right.
周日有什么事吗
What’s on Sunday?
哦 想起来了 是双胞胎的生日聚会
Oh, that’s right. The twins’ birthday party.
你想来吗
Do you want to come?
我很想去 但我已经有约了
I’d love to, except I’ve already got a previous obligation to attend to.
不过还是谢谢您的邀请
Yeah. Thanks for the invitation though.
来给我做事吧
Come work for me.
什么意思 – 意思就是 我 我能用上你这样的人
What do you mean? – I mean, I-I-I could use someone like you.
我可能不是什么有钱人 Blume先生
Look, I may not be rich, Mr. Blume.
我爸可能也只是个医生 但我们应付得来
My father may only be a doctor, but we manage.
112号♥
One-twelves!
失陪了 Blume先生 跟您聊天很愉快
Excuse me, Mr. Blume. Nice talking to you.
你也参加了摔角队吗
You’re on the team?
我是替补
I’m an alternate.
最近怎么样 很高兴再次见到你
How you doin’? Good to see you again.
哇 酷毙了
Whoa. Neat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!