抱歉 请问你是英语老师Whitney小姐吗
Excuse me. Are you Mrs. Whitney, the English teacher?
是的
Yes.
你好 我是William Yang Margaret Yang的爸爸
Hi. I’m William Yang, Margaret Yang’s father.
很高兴见到你 – 这是我妻子 Lucille
Nice to meet you. – This is my wife, Lucille.
你好
Hello.
那孩子这是要烧了这地方啊
That kid’s gonna burn this place down.
肯定会的
You better believe it.
那些计划从没正式提交到市里过
Well, the plans were never formally submitted to the city.
应该要提交吗 – 我想是的
Were they supposed to be? – I assume so.
那现在也晚了
Too late now.
Brooks和Donovan警员
Officers Brooks and Donovan…
在格罗弗克利夫兰高中请求增援
requesting additional units at Grover Cleveland High School.
增援确认
Units responding, identify.
大纲 让我看下 翻过去 翻过去
The program. Let me look at that. Turn it. Turn it.
可以了
That’s enough.
借过 坐这里 – 谢谢
Excuse me. Right here. – Thanks.
嗨 Herman
Hi, Herman.
看来是Max捣的鬼
Looks like Max pulled a fast one on us.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
我一般不这样 但这出戏剧对我很重要
I don’t usually do this, but this play means a lot to me…
所以我想先发个言
and I wanted to make a dedication.
我只想说
So, I’ll just say that
这出戏剧是为了纪念我的母亲
this play is dedicated to the memory of my mother…
Eloise Fischer
Eloise Fischer…
和Edward Appleby 一个朋友的朋友
and to Edward Appleby, a friend of a friend.
还有你们会在座位底下发现
Also, you’ll find a pair of safety glasses and some earplugs…
一副护目镜和几只耳塞
underneath your seats.
请随意使用 谢谢大家
Please feel free to use them. Thank you very much.
B连 我是T7 听得到吗
Bravo Company, this is Tango 7. Do you copy?
我们命令美国♥军♥方采取措施
We order the military forces of the United States to take action
这是一场不同的战争
This is a different kind of war.
我们在取得进展 进展 进展 进展
We are making progress, progress, progress, progress.
你打头阵 冲浪小子
Take point, Surf Boy!
你来这儿多久了 士兵
How long you been in country, soldier?
我不在这儿 中士
I ain’t even here, Sergeant.
我在怀俄明州夏延市
I’m in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
你说得真对 老兄
Right on, brother.
行动 Esposito
Let’s rock, Esposito!
重复一遍 行动
I repeat, let’s rock!
大家冲啊
Let’s rock and roll!
准备射击 冲浪小子
Lock and load, Surf Boy!
快趴下
Nape it, now!
Fischer
Fischer!
我没事 冲冲冲冲
I’m okay. Go, go, go, go.
该死的 – 放轻松 Dirk
Damn it! – Take it easy, Dirk.
我们还有多少时间 Wood – 两分钟
How much time do we got, Wood? – Two minutes.
好的 快再拿点番茄酱给我
All right. Bring me some more ketchup very quickly, please.
特效组 – 看起来肯定很蠢
Effects! – This is gonna look stupid.
不会的 会很逼真的
No, it’s not. It’s gonna look real.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
这杯也拿着 好吗
Hold this one too, okay?
你觉得Max的最新作品如何
So, what do you think of Max’s latest opus?
很好
It’s good.
不过还是希望有个大团圆结局
But let’s hope it’s got a happy ending.
再见 Esposito
Adios, Esposito.
再见 中士
Adios, Sarge.
为冲浪小子祈祷
Say a prayer for Surf Boy…
不论他在哪儿
wherever he is.
永远忠诚 战士 永远忠诚
Semper fi, soldier. Semper fi.
荣光已逝
Sic transit gloria.
或许哪天我们会再见面
Maybe we’ll meet again someday…
当战争结束的时候
when the fighting stops.
把他们打好标签然后装袋 小子们 我们要走了
Tag ’em and bag ’em, cherries! We’re movin’ out!
*我不知道 但曾经听说*
*I don’t know, but I’ve been told*
*我不知道 但曾经听说*
*I don’t know, but I’ve been told*
你好 Esposito
Hello, Esposito.
你愿意嫁给我吗 Le-Chahn
Will you marry me, Le-Chahn?
当然
You bet I will.
那是我儿子 那是我的Maxie
That’s my son. That’s my Maxie.
我只是没想到会在这见到你
I just didn’t expect to see you here.
Max给你发了邀请函吗
Did Max send you an invitation?
是的 还告诉我要戴领带
Yeah, and he told me to wear a tie.
祝贺你啊 Max – 谢谢 Yang太太
Congratulations, Max. – Thank you very much, Mrs. Yang.
其实两年前我写过另一个版本
I, uh, actually wrote a different version of the play two years ago…
但在拉什莫尔的时候没法演出
but I couldn’t get it done over at Rushmore.
哦真的吗 为什么 – 太政♥治♥化吗
Oh, really? Why? – Too political?
不 一个小孩在排练的时候被炸飞了手指
No, a kid got his finger blown off during rehearsals.
晚上好啊 Fischer一家 你们好
A very good evening to you, Fischers. Hi.
Cross小姐 我想向你介绍我的父亲 Bert Fischer
Miss Cross, I’d like for you to meet my father, Bert Fischer.
他是个理发师
He’s a barber.
这是我朋友 Rosemary Cross
This is my friend, Rosemary Cross.
你好 Rosemary – 终于见到您了很高兴 Bert
Hello, Rosemary. – Nice to meet you at last, Bert.
Blume先生你认识的
Of course you know Mr. Blume.
我想向大家介绍Yang先生和Yang太太
I’d also like everyone to meet Mr. And Mrs. Yang.
这是Margaret – 你好 Margaret
This is Margaret. – Hello, Margaret.
很高兴见到你 Cross小姐
It’s nice to meet you, Miss Cross.
我很惊讶他们真的让他在舞台上搭了营火
I’m surprised they let him build a real campfire on the stage.
明显是个安全隐患啊
It’s clearly a safety hazard.
去年他还想养食人鱼呢
Well, last year he tried to raise piranhas.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know he did.
你觉得如何 Littlejeans先生
What did you think, Mr. Littlejeans?
有史以来最棒的剧
Best play ever, man.
我认为这是一场很真实的表演
I thought it was a very realistic performance.
是么 Fischer打断了我一半的台词
Yeah? Fischer stepped over half my bloody lines.
有点意思 我都没注意
That’s funny. I didn’t notice.
Blume先生 Ronny和Donny觉得军校怎么样
Mr. Blume, how are Ronny and Donny enjoying military school?
他们很喜欢
They love it.
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastards.
我猜你是个神经外科医生
I understand you’re a neurosurgeon.
不 我是个理发师 不过很多人都会猜错
No, I’m a barber. But a lot of people make that mistake.
你今晚真棒 Margaret
You were incredible tonight, Margaret.
你就是那个可怜的女孩 – 谢谢
You were that poor girl. – Thank you.
我喜欢你在直升机要起飞的时候
I loved it when you grabbed onto the bottom of the chopper
紧紧抓住直升机底部的那段
as it was taking off.
那完全是即兴发挥 – 我知道
That was totally improvised. – I know.
我可以问你个问题吗 – 当然
Can I ask you a question? – Of course.
你会学澳洲口音吗
Can you do an Australian accent?
我正在写一个发生在澳洲的剧
I’m working on something that’s set in the outback.
我真的很想庆祝一下
I really feel like celebrating, you know?
你想跳舞吗
Would you care to dance?
哦是的 我很愿意
Oh, yes, I-I would love to.
很好 – 来吧
Great. – Come on.
你看上去不错 Bert
You’re looking good, Bert.
你好 Blume先生
Hello, Mr. Blume.
你好 Margaret 我可以和你跳吗
Hello, Margaret. May I cut in?
我还没机会和你的新女友跳一支舞
I haven’t had a chance to cut a rug with your new girlfriend yet.
哎哟 新女友
Ah, new girlfriend.
对 我就是
Yes, I am.
去找你自己的舞伴吧 Blume先生 我心有所属了
Find your own dance partner, Mr. Blume. I’m spoken for.
不 没关系的
No, it’s okay.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
你成功做到了
Well… you pulled it off.
是啊 还过得去
Yeah, it went okay.
至少没人受伤
At least nobody got hurt.
除了你
Except you.
不 我没怎么受伤
No, I didn’t get hurt that bad.
快 你们俩 跳起来啊
Come on, you two. Shake a leg.
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
想 但是
Yeah, but