Then we’d better move the oil coolers to the old position.
那我们最好把油箱降温器移回原来的位置
The wing brackets need… Fuck.
翼支架需要… 操
What the fuck d’you think we’re doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我们在干嘛啊?
GRAND PRIX MONACO 76
1976年摩纳哥大奖赛
And with Hunt disqualified from his Spain win,
在取得西班牙站冠军紧接着被取消资格后
his championship here is not going well.
亨特的冠军争夺道路走得并不顺
And now it’s all gone wrong here at Monaco!
现在摩纳哥站又出差错了!
His engine is smoking!
他的引擎冒烟了!
Smoke pouring from the engine of that McLaren!
迈凯轮的赛车冒着浓烟!
And James Hunt is out!
詹姆斯·亨特退出了比赛!
Can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗?
Sure. It’s magic, we’ve taken a great car,
当然,多神奇啊,我们有很好的车
a great piece of engineering and overnight turned it
技师也很好,然后一夜之间
into a big, huge stinking turd.
就把车变成了大粪
BELGIUM MAY 1976
1976年5月,比利时大奖赛
Shit!
该死!
What the hell have you done? The car’s evil!
你们都干什么去了?这车简直是罪恶!
It’s fucking undriveable!
他妈的根本没法开!
If there’s a problem with the car, we’ll fix it.
如果车有问题,我们会修好
The car is a piece of shit. You should be appealing this.
这车就是一堆破烂,你该去要求这个
We are appealing. We’ll son it out.
我们已经提出了 我们会解决的
They’re killing us out there. Go an get your dick wet.
对手们正在逼死我们 走吧,去床上爽一把吧
You’re a wanker! Fuck you!
你就是个下半身动物! 操你的吧!
You’re fucking wanker!
你只知道到处上♥床♥!
But this was a good race for you, no, Niki?
今天的比赛你比得不错啊,尼基?
It’s good for everyone
比赛大家都比得不错
that the quickest car happens to be a legal car.
最快的车又正好是合乎规则的
James, your 50 points behind Lauda in the championship.
詹姆斯,在冠军积分榜你已经落后劳达50分
You’ve had another retirement today.
今天你又再一次退赛
What’s going wrong?
出了什么问题?
It’s dirty politics and dirty tricks,
都是肮脏的政策和伎俩
that’s what’s going wrong.
这就是问题所在
So as we approach the halfway point
所以就在今年的F1比赛
in this year’s Formula 1 season,
赛季即将过半的时候
Ferrari and Niki Lauda seem clearly on top
法拉利车队和尼基·劳达似乎已遥遥领先
and James Hunt and McLaren are struggling.
而詹姆斯·亨特和迈凯轮车队还在挣扎
So, five races in, how’s it going so far?
那么,五场比赛了,你现在怎么样了?
It’s fine. Just got a little problem with an Austrian rat
好得很,只不过有一只奥地利的老鼠
and his team of Italian cheats who’ve destroyed my car.
和他车队那些意大利骗子们 把我的车给毁了
What are you talking about? About the race in Spain I won.
你在说什么? 西班牙站是我赢了
Yeah, in a car which is not legal.
是啊,开着不符合规定的车赢的
Five eighths of an inch too wide.
就宽了八分之五英寸
You know that doesn’t have the slightest effect on speed.
你也知道这根本不会影响到速度
But you complained and your team of lawyers
但你提出来了,你的那群律师们
leaned on the authorities. Now we’ve had to rebuild the car
倚仗那些机构,现在我们被迫要重新改车
and it’s become a monster. At least it’s a legal monster.
就变成了彻底的怪物 至少是合规定的怪物
You’ve had to resort to cheating.
你只能靠作弊了
You’re driving an illegal car and call me a cheater? Pathetic.
你开着不合规定的车还说我作弊? 太可悲了
Rules are rules. Yes, and rats are rats.
规定就是规定 是啊,那老鼠就是老鼠
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Do you really think it upsets me, James,
你觉得这样说我真的会不爽吗,詹姆斯
calling me a rat because I look like one?
因为我长得像,就说我是老鼠?
I don’t mind it.
我无所谓
Rats are ugly, sure, and nobody like them,
老鼠很丑,是当然, 也没人喜欢它们
but they’re very intelligent
但它们很聪明
and they have a strong survival instinct.
而且有很强的求生直觉
Wonderful.
了不起
No wonder she left him.
难怪她离开了他
Anyone seen Suzy?
有人见到苏西了吗?
She’s supposed to be here today.
她今天本来是要来的
We didn’t wanna tell you before the race.
我们不想在比赛之前告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
SUZY JOINS THE BURTON SHOW.
苏西加入伯顿大戏 (当时理查德·伯顿、伊利莎白·泰勒与苏西的三角恋)
HUNT’S WIFE SEES ACTOR AS LIZ FLIES TO MUM
亨特妻子与演员约会,利兹(泰勒)飞回娘家
Jesus.
天哪
Blonde model Suzy Hunt
金发模特苏西·亨特
stepped on to the dizzy Elizabeth Taylor-Richard Burton
昨日卷进
roundabout of romance yesterday.
泰勒-伯顿纠缠不清的关系
Is that from him?
那个是他送的?
Yeah.
是啊
So when did all this start?
这都是什么时候开始的?
That weekend I went skiing.
那个周末我去滑雪了
Why have you come here, James?
你来这里干嘛,詹姆斯?
I’ve got to get you back.
我来带你回去
You don’t want me back.
你根本不想要我回去
You never wanted to be married in the first place.
你一开始就根本不想结婚
Yes, I did. Oh, come on, James.
我想 噢拜托了,詹姆斯
You did it because you hoped it might change you,
你这么做是因为希望这能改变你
settle you down, help with the racing.
安定下来,帮助提高赛车成绩
No, I didn’t.
不是这样的
And who knows, if it had been just the drinking,
谁知道呢,如果你只是酗酒
or the dope, or the infidelity or the moods,
或者嗑药,或者不忠,或者情绪失控
it might even have worked.
搞不好会有用呢
But when it’s all of them… Yes, I know, I’m terrible.
但你几样一起来… 是我我知道,我糟糕透顶
No, you’re not terrible.
不,你没有糟糕透顶
You’re just who you are at this point in your life.
你只是在人生的这个阶段做你自己
God help anyone who wants more.
上帝会帮助那些想得到更多的人
And Richard Burton,
那理查德·伯顿
will he be able to give you more?
他能给你更多吗?
You know, he has quite the bad boy reputation himself.
你也知道,他也有着花♥花♥公♥子♥的坏名声
What’s important is how it feels to me,
重要的是我的感受
and it feels like he adores me.
我感到,他是爱慕我的
James!
詹姆斯!
Are you and Suzy getting back together?
你和苏西会复合吗?
It’s all very amicable.
一切都很和谐
My wife has found herself a new backer…
我老婆给她找了个新靠山…
I mean, lover, which makes her happy.
我是说,情人,能让她感到开心的
And Mr. Burton has found a way of feeling young again,
伯顿先生也找到了恢复青春的方法
which makes him happy.
他自己也很开心
Let’s hope his pockets are deep. They’ll need to be.
希望他腰包够厚,那是必须的
And I found a way to be single and have an ex-wife
我也有了恢复单身的机会
without it costing me a Penny,
这位前妻不会跟我要一分钱
which has to go down as the biggest win of my career.
这应该是我职业生涯最大的胜利了
I have a flight to catch.
我还要赶飞机
SUZY HUNT RACES TO RICHARD BURTON
苏西·亨特冲向理查德·伯顿
CIRCUIT PAUL RICARD CHAMPIONNAT DU MONDE
法国大奖赛 保罗·李卡赛道
We haven’t seen this sort of intensity
整个赛季以来
from James Hunt all season long.
我们还从未看到詹姆斯·亨特如此爆发过
Reports have been coming out of the McLaren camp all week
整周从迈凯轮营地传来的各种报告显示
that their car is now fully legal and faster than ever.
他们的车已经完全合法 并且前所未有的快
FRANCE-HUNT WINS LAUDA RETIRES
法国站 亨特胜出 劳达退赛
Never mind the bloody wets. We’re still quick.
管他什么雨胎 我们就是快
BRITISH GRAND PRIX
英国大奖赛
BRANDS HATCH SUNDAY 18TH JULY 1976
1976年7月18日 星期天 布兰兹·哈奇赛道
Hunt has really closed the gap on Lauda
在驰向德鲁伊弯道时
as they head into Druids.
亨特已经追上与劳达的差距
Niki Lauda is under real pressure from James Hunt
尼基·劳达承受了来自詹姆斯·亨特的巨大压力
as they go up the hill into Druids Corner.
就在他们冲上高处 进入德鲁伊角弯道的时候
And Hunt is in front of Lauda!
现在亨特领先劳达了!
So James Hunt gets the plaudits of the crowd,
詹姆斯·亨特收获了观众的热烈掌声
the first Briton to win a British Grand Prix
自196♥4♥年的吉姆·克拉克之后 (英国大奖赛,亨特第一,劳达第二)
at Brands Hatch since Jim Clark in 196♥4♥.
布兰兹·哈奇赛道第一次由英国人赢得英国大奖赛冠军
James, at the moment you’ve got a terrific edge over the rest,
詹姆斯 此刻你相对其他人有着绝好的优势
how have you achieved this advantage?
这个优势是怎么确立的?
Big balls.
蛋(胆)够大
Following an inquiry into the disqualification
西班牙大奖赛 在关于车手詹姆斯·亨特
of driver James Hunt from the Spanish Grand Prix,
是否被剥夺资格的一项调查后
it has been decided to overturn this disqualification
结论是推♥翻♥剥夺资格的决定
and to restore his victory and reinstate his points.
重新承认他的胜利和补回他的积分
James!
詹姆斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!