How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的?
My ass. Sorry?
我的屁♥股♥ 什么?
God gave me an Ok mind,
上帝给了我一个还算可以的大脑
but a really good ass which can feel everything in a car.
但给了我很棒的屁♥股♥, 能感受到车子的一切
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你完全不知道自己在说什么
This car is fine. I just had a service a week ago.
这车好得很,我一个礼拜前刚检修过
Not a good one.
那检修得不怎么样嘛
Yes, a very good one, very expensive.
是很好的检修,很贵的
This car’s as good as new. Relax.
这车好得跟新车一样,放松点吧
You’re not in a hurry, are you? No.
你不赶时间吧? 没有
As long as I’m back in Maranello Monday morning.
只要礼拜一早上回马拉内罗就行了
Yes.
是我
Actually, we do, yeah. It’s my honor, Niki.
的确需要 这是我的荣幸,尼基
Thank you. My car is your car.
谢谢 我的车就是你的车
On one condition, though.
不过有一个条件
It’s a piece of shit. It’s dog shit.
这是辆破车,狗屎一样
But if you drive it, you make my life, Niki, eh?
但如果你开过它, 我的生命都无憾了,尼基
Would someone please tell me what’s going on?
能不能有谁告诉我这是怎么回事?
Who are you? Should I know you? What, you don’t know?
你是谁?我该听说过你吗? 怎么,你不知道?
He’s Niki Lauda, Formula 1 driver,
他是尼基·劳达,F1车手
and he just signed with Ferrari.
刚刚跟法拉利车队签约
Him? Yes.
他? 是啊
Impossible. Why?
不可能 为什么?
Well, you know, Formula 1 drivers,
你们想,F1车手嘛
they have long hair, are sexy…
都长发飘飘,十分性感
their shins are open to here.
衬衫扣子开到这儿
Thank you. Yes.
多谢了 不用
Anyway, look at the way he’s driving, like an old man.
而且,看看他开车的样子,跟老头子一样
There’s no need to drive fast.
没必要开快车
It just increases the percentage of risk.
只会增大风险系数
We’re not in a hurry. I’m not being paid.
我们又不赶路,我也没收钱
Right now, with zero incentive or reward,
现在,没有任何激励或奖赏
why would I drive fast?
我为什么要开那么快?
Because I’m asking you to.
因为我让你开快点
This is an incredible battle between Niki Lauda
不可思议的较量
in the red Ferrari and James Hunt
红色法拉利赛车中的尼基·劳达
in the white Hesketh.
以及白色赫斯基赛车中的詹姆斯·亨特
…the challenge of Niki Lauda…
…尼基·劳达的挑战…
Lauda attacking Hunt. He gets through on the inside.
劳达对亨特发起进攻 他从内侧超车了
Goes wide at the exit.
出弯角度很宽
Hunt is past again.
亨特超过去了
Once more, Lauda tries to sneak up the inside.
再一次地,劳达想从内侧超车
They’re absolutely side by side, wheel to wheel.
他们现在完全是车贴车,轮贴轮
So evenly matched.
势均力敌
Fantastic battle between these two great drivers.
两位伟大车手的精彩较量
Hunt is now ahead once more.
亨特现在又领先了
But Lauda’s coming back again now.
但劳达又逼上来了
Lauda once more sneaks up the inside.
劳达再一次从内侧超车
And again he runs wide. Again the Hesketh…
他又是出弯过宽了,再一次的,赫斯基的…
Suzy, we’re ready, come on. Just one second.
苏西,我们准备好了,来吧 再等一下
Can we go, yeah? Okay, yeah.
可以开始了吗? 好了
We’re in the closing laps of this race at Watkins Glen.
现在是华金谷赛道大奖赛的最后几圈
They come down the hill.
他们俯冲下坡了
And Hunt’s got a problem!
亨特的车出问题了!
Hunt pulls across to the left!
亨特靠左边停了!
Lauda goes ahead on his own.
劳达独自超了过去
A sad end to a wonderful battle.
精彩的战斗,结局有点悲伤啊
Hunt pushing off the marshal.
亨特一把推开了官员
The chequered flag is waiting for Lauda
胜利的黑白格子旗正等待着劳达
and for Ferrari!
和法拉利车队!
The title going to Niki Lauda,
冠军归属尼基·劳达
who wins the race,
他赢得了这场比赛
who wins the World Championship.
也赢得了世界冠军头衔
Do I look like a racing driver now?
现在我看上去像个赛车手了吧?
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Marlene.
玛莉娜
With a car like that, the rest of us
你的车那么好
never stood a chance, did we?
我们其他人是半点机会都没有对吧?
Maybe the car being so good has something to do with me.
或许我的车这么好,也是有我的原因
Come on, Niki. You’re in a Ferrari.
拜托,尼基,你开的是法拉利
I’m in a Hesketh.
我开的是赫斯基
Equal terms, the way it was in Formula 3,
要是跟F3时候一样,条件相同
Id’ beat you and you know it. Never.
我会赢过你的,你也知道 不可能
You might win one race, maybe two,
你可能会赢我一两次
because you’re aggressive.
因为你很有侵略性
But in the long run, over the course of a season,
但长远来看,从整个赛季的角度看
no chance.
不可能的
Right. Why is that?
好吧,为什么?
Because to be a champion,
因为要想成为冠军
it takes more than just being quick.
需要的不仅仅是开得快
It’s the whole picture.
要看全局
You’re just a charger and a party guy.
你只是个突袭者加派对男
That’s why everybody likes you.
所以人人都喜欢你
Try saying that and tell me you’re not jealous.
继续说啊,再告诉我你不嫉妒
Why would I be jealous? Think about it.
我♥干♥嘛要嫉妒?想想看吧
All that affection, all those smiles,
所有的这些喜爱,和微笑
is a sign of disrespect.
都是不尊重的标志
They don’t fear you. Whereas compared that to me.
他们都不惧怕你,相比我来说
Yes, compared to you, whom no one likes.
是啊,相比你来说,没人喜欢你
Right. Not even his own teammates.
没错 连自己的队友都不喜欢你
Right. Because I’m a serious guy.
没错,因为我是个严肃认真的人
I go to bed early, I look after myself, after my car.
我每天早睡,照顾自己,照顾自己的车
Yes, you’re very wellbehaved. Go to work, kick ass.
是啊,你真是太乖了 然后去工作,收拾对手们
And then, after the race, I go home
比赛结束之后,回家
instead of going to bars
而不是去酒吧
and talk all this bullshit with all these assholes.
和这些混♥蛋♥说这么多废话
Arseholes?
混♥蛋♥?
You should go home more often too.
你也该多回♥回♥家
I heard you got married.
我听说你结婚了
Yes, I did.
是啊,没错
So where is she, this mysterious wife?
那这位神秘的妻子在哪里呢?
In New York, working.
在纽约,工作
You know, I’ve never seen you with her once.
你知道吗,我从没见过你和她一起来
No?
没有吗?
Well, maybe that’s because you’re always at home,
或许那是因为你一直呆在家里
on your own, looking after yourself,
一个人呆着,照顾自己
being a good little boy.
做个乖孩子
Take a drink on me, James.
帮我也喝一杯,詹姆斯
Thank you, Niki. I might just have two.
谢了,尼基,我要喝它两杯
Right, Bubbles,
好了,泡泡
whatever it takes to beat that prick next year,
明年我要击败那个混♥蛋♥,不管要我怎么做
just say it,
尽管说
you’re word is my command.
你的话就是我的指引
There are no lengths to which I will not go.
没有什么我不能做的
And I mean it.
我是认真的
What the hell’s going on?
这里是怎么回事?
Where is everybody?
人都到哪去了?
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Do you know what the date it is today?
你知道今天的日期吗?
Yes. It’s November, the 14th. Why?
嗯,今天11月14号♥,怎么了?
Do you have any idea of the significance of that date?
你知道今天这日子有什么意义吗?
I don’t know. Time to start killing pheasants?
我不知道,到了打野鸡的时候了?
Actually, it’s the deadline for securing sponsorship
其实,今天是确定赞助商的截止日
for the forthcoming Formula 1 season.
给下个F1赛季的
Yes?
所以?
Which elapsed at midnight last night
昨晚午夜就是时限了
and we didn’t attract any. Well, so?
我们一个赞助商都没找到 哦,所以呢?
We aren’t looking for sponsorship.
我们不需要赞助商
Like you said, condoms an cigarettes, vulgar, right?
你说过的,套套和香烟,多粗俗啊,不是吗?
Right.
没错