gentle with the bar.
慢着点
Heading into Portier, second gear,
进入波蒂埃连续右弯,二档
clip the apex,
弯道顶点过弯
light brake, stay in second,
轻刹车,仍旧二档
looking for a good exit.
寻找好的出弯口
Heading through the tunnel, gradual right,
通过隧♥道♥,慢慢加速
up through third, fourth, fifth…
三档,四档,五档…
ls Alexander around?
亚历山大在吗?
Yes, he was.
啊,刚才还在
He went back to the house to take a call.
他回自己家接电♥话♥了
He’ll be back shortly.
马上就会回来
He only wanted to show me his pride and Joy.
他只是想给我展示下他的“骄傲”和“快乐”
Rhymes with ‘boy’ if you ask me.
如果你要问的话,这两个词跟“公子哥”押韵
And ‘toy.’
还有“玩物”
God, it’s so flimsy.
天哪,它真是好单薄
For something that costs so much.
尤其在价格这么高的情况下
There’s no comfort, no protection, nothing.
完全没有舒适的座椅,保护装置, 什么都没有
No, it’s just a little coffin, really.
说真的它只是个小棺材
Surrounded by high-octane fuel in here.
周围灌满了高辛烷值的燃料
Being driven round 170 mph.
时速170公里
To all intents and purposes, this thing’s a bomb on wheels.
不管怎么看这玩意都是安在轮子上的炸♥弹♥啊
You’re James, aren’t you?
你就是詹姆斯,对吧?
Yes.

You fit the description.
挺符合他们的描述
Is that right?
是吗?
Suzy. Friend of Alex’s.
我是苏西,亚历克斯的朋友
Yeah, yeah.
啊,是啊
I know exactly.
我知道你是谁
What was the description?
他们怎么描述的?
Mostly positive in terms of appearance.
在外貌方面大多是好话
Negative only in terms of character.
只有说到人品才有坏话
I’ve been told to avoid you.
我被告知要离你远点
By whom?
谁告诉你的?
Alexander.
亚历山大
He says you’re a bad boy.
他说你是个坏家伙
Alexander doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
亚历山大都不知道自己在说什么呢
I was. I’m not anymore.
我以前是,现在不这样了
The new me is very professional.
这个全新的我是非常有职业精神的
Early to bed, early to rise.
早睡早起
All very dull,
枯燥的生活
but according to the team,
但据车队的说法呢
the best way to keep beating the goose stepper.’
这是击败那循规蹈矩的德国佬的最好的方法
Is that what you were doing when I came in?
我刚才进来的时候你在做的是?
Yes, visualization techniques, memorising the circuit,
是,一种视觉方法,记住赛道
in this case Monaco, which is up next.
这个是摩纳哥赛道,下一站比赛
Personally I’ve always been a great believer
我个人一直认为
in getting there on the day, putting my foot down
白天工作,晚上消遣
and playing chicken with everyone else.
跟朋友们打闹
But they don’t want me doing that anymore.
但他们不允许我再这样了
They want my body like a Temple and my mind like a monk.
他们希望我的身边变成庙宇 脑子变成僧人
And what about your soul, your heart?
那你的心和灵魂呢?
They’ve got ideas about that, too.
这方面他们也有话说
They want me to stop messing around,
他们让我不要再寻欢作乐了
settle down, get married with the next nice girl I meet.
安定下来,跟下一个遇见的好女孩结婚
They think that’d be good for me.
他们觉得那会对我有好处
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
It sounds fucking awful.
太他妈操蛋了
But sine they’re right about most things,
但因为大多数时候他们说的都是对的
they’re probably right about that too.
这件事搞不好也说得没错
You don’t fancy getting married, do you?
你可不想结婚,对吧?
Suzy.
苏西
JUST MARRIED
(新婚!)
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿!
What’s going on with him? Nothing. Nothing.
他是怎么了? 没什么,没什么
Didn’t want to ruin your day.
不想破坏你今天的好心情
It’s…
是…
it’s the Kraut. What about him?
是那个德国佬 他怎么了?
He’s just been signed by Ferrari.
他刚刚跟法拉利签约了
You’re kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧?
Jesus. How did that happen?
天哪,怎么会这样?
Did he buy his way in there too?
那也是他花钱买♥♥的吗?
Well, the old man took Regazzoni back
老头子找回了列加佐尼
and he insisted on it apparently.
而且显然是他自己坚持要的
He says that Niki’s a genius setting up the cars.
他说尼基在调试车辆方面是个天才
FERRARI TEST TRACK FIORANO, ITALY
意大利费奥拉诺,法拉利试车场
It’s terrible. Drives like a pig.
太差劲了,跟猪一样笨重
You can’t say that. Why not?
你可不能这么说 为什么不能?
It’s a Ferrari! It’s a shitbox!
这可是辆法拉利! 这就是狗屎!
It understeers like crazy and the weight distribution
转向不足太严重了
is a disaster.
重量分布也差得要命
It’s amazing, all these facilities
不可思议啊,你们设施这么好
and you make a piece of crap like this.
却造出这样的垃圾车
“Ferrari family,”
“法拉利大家庭”
“our good friend Clay Regazzoni.”
“我们的好朋友克雷·列加佐尼”
You are family and friend to the commendatore
想要当总司令的家人和朋友
as long as you win.
得赢比赛才行
The minute you don’t, ciao, ciao.
要是赢不了了,拜拜
I totally understand.
完全理解
It’s business.
生意嘛
I would do the same.
是我也会这样
But it isn’t just business, is it?
但这不仅仅是做生意吧?
What we do. It’s passion, love.
我们做的事,是有热情和爱的
Which is why we are prepared to risk our lives for it.
这也是为什么我们会为此赌上性命
Not me.
我可不
If I had more talent and could earn better money
如果我在其他领域有才华
with something else, I would.
并且能挣钱,我会改行
How do you know you will make money here?
你怎么知道你能开F1挣钱?
You haven’t yet.
你还没开始挣钱吧
Not yet, but I will.
还没有,但我会的
If you can, I can.
如果你能,那我也能
You know, are you ever not an asshole?
我想问,你有不这么混♥蛋♥的时候吗?
Why am I an asshole? Well…
我混♥蛋♥? 这个…
By now I’m both quicker than you and better at setting up a car.
现在我开车比你快,调试车也比你好
You can’t deal with it, so you’re the asshole.
你应付不过来,混♥蛋♥的是你才对
Screw you.
去你的吧
I brought you along today
我今天带你一起来
because you seem like a lonely kind of guy.
因为你看上去还蛮孤单的
I thought if I introduced you to some nice people,
我想如果我给你介绍几个好朋友
that could rub off on you.
可以改变改变你
Forget it.
算了吧
Make your own friends.
自己交朋友去吧
Come on, Clay.
拜托,克雷
I’m sorry.
抱歉啊
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗?
Yes.
是的
Can you give me a lift to the nearest town,
你能顺路载我去最近的镇上吗
anywhere with a train station?
只要有火车站的就行
Sure.
当然
Trento’s half an hour’s drive.
特伦托镇从这里开车大概半小时
Get in.
上车吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
You hear that noise when you accelerate?
听见那个声音了吗,你加速的时候就会有的
No. Your fan belt is loose.
没有 你的风扇带子松了
My What?
什么?
And when you brake, your foot goes all the way down,
还有你刹车的时候,你的脚一直踩到底
which means there’s air in the system.
也就是说动力系统里面有空气
Anything else? No.
还有别的问题吗? 没了
Apart from the rear brakes are worn out,
除了后刹车已经老化以外
the front right tyre is a bit soft,
前面后边轮胎有点发软
which explains why you’re weaving so much.
所以才会这么晃来晃去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!