front and rear wing.
前翼和尾翼
Okay, thank you. Good night.
好的,多谢,晚安
What was Regazzoni’s time?
列加佐尼用时多少?
1:53.
1分53秒
Okay, now put him in my car and he’ll go 2 seconds faster.
好,现在让他开我的车试试 他能再快2秒
Well, that’s impossible. No chance.
不可能的 没门
We’ve been working on it all night.
我们昨晚可是彻夜工作了
Put Regazzoni in the car. See what happens.
让列加佐尼开开看怎么样
I don’t understand. Why am I supposed to do this?
我不明白了,为什么让我开这辆?
I don’t know, Clay.
我也不知道,克雷
He wants you to take it for a spin.
他想让你试试看而已
Gloves, please.
手套给我
I’d say we push it… All right.
我们再… 好吧
What did you do to the car?
你们到底把车怎么改的?
That’s information I’ll share with you
这是机密信息
under certain conditions only.
只有满足条件我猜能共享
Go on.
接着说
A guaranteed place in the team.
确保车队中我的位置
And a paid contract on equal terms
以及跟列加佐尼相同条款的合同
with Regazzoni for two years.
为期两年的
Are you crazy?
你是疯了吗?
Clay’s a senior figure in F1.
克雷是F1的老将了
You’re just a rookie!
你只是个菜鸟!
The only reason we took you on is because you’re paying us.
你能来这车队的唯一原因 只是因为你给钱了
Well, as of now, if you want me to stay,
那现在这状况,如果你还想让我继续留下
we rip up the contract, I don’t pay you a cent.
之前的合同作废,我不会再付钱了
That’s outrageous!
不可理喻!
Was he quicker in my car?
他开我的车是不是更快了?
He was, wasn’t he?
没错吧?
Did he go two seconds faster?
是不是快了有2秒?
Two point three.
2.3秒
So, have a think,
那么,考虑一下吧
work out your priorities and get back to me.
想想你们的要务,再给我回复
Hey, Niki.
嘿,尼基
I know what you’re going to say, that it’s none of my business.
我知道你会说什么,说“不关你事”
What?
什么?
If it’s the track manager you’re taking on your date tonight.
你今晚是不是邀了赛道经理去约会
It’s none of your business.
的确不关你事
Okay, but if you want my advice,
好吧,但如果我能说我的建议的话
I’d let this one go.
这位还是算了
I’m not questioning your taste. She is a great girl, but…
我并不是在质疑你的品味, 她是个不错的女孩子,但是…
Agnes’ last boyfriend
阿格尼丝的上一任男友
was a British Formula 2 driver
是一个英国的F2车手
who has a reputation for two things,
那车手因两件事情出名
for being a little crazy on the track…
开车有点疯狂…
and for going all night and all day
然后整日整夜地
and all night again in bed. He’s a good driver,
不停地跟女人上♥床♥ 他是个好车手
but an immortal fuck apparently.
但显然也是个死都不会变的混账
I don’t know about you, but that’s not an act
我不知道你啊,但我自己的话
I’d like to follow.
是不会学他的样的
But if that doesn’t bother you…
但如果你不介意的话…
What’s his name, the driver?
那个车手,叫什么?
Hunt. James Hunt.
亨特,詹姆斯·亨特
You see, you share information
你看,你资源共享的话
and I share information.
我也可以共享
That’s what teammates are for.
队友的意义就在于此
Where the hell are we going? I promise it’ll be worth it.
我们这到底是去哪? 我保证不虚此行
Just keep them closed.
眼睛闭好
Wait for it.
等一下
Wait for it.
再等一下
There.

What do you say?
你觉得怎样?
She’s Formula 1.
这是F1赛车啊
Yes, she is, Superstar.
是的,没错,大明星
Your brother and I got together with the bean counters.
你哥哥和我一起找人精打细算了一下
And since the economics of F1 are not
因为经营F1
so significantly different to the economics of F2,
和经营F2在经济上来说没有太大不同
well, we thought if we were going to be losing money,
所以我们觉得如果要赔钱的话
we might as well be doing it on the big roulette table in F1.
我们不如在F1这个更大的轮盘赌上赔
You fat, little, inbred beauty. Come here.
你这个世上最美最亲的胖子啊,过来
Actually, credit where it’s due, we got the idea from Niki.
其实要说这想法从哪里来的, 还要感谢尼基
Who? Lauda.
谁? 劳达
Bought his way in rather than mess about
他花钱买♥♥合同进车队
in the lower divisions. I thought
而不是在低级别赛事折腾 我就想…
“Bloody hell, he’s right.”
“该死,他是对的啊。”
No sponsorship, Superstar.
没有赞助商哦,大明星
I hope you approve.
希望你能接受
No vulgar logos for cigarettes or condoms.
没有那些粗俗的香烟和套套的商标
Just plain white with the flags.
纯白车体,印着国旗
And racing overalls
还有赛车服
which read
上面写着
“Sex. Breakfast of champions.”
“性♥爱♥:冠军的早餐”
So when do we start?
我们时候时候开始?
Soon as you’re ready. Ready?
你准备好了就开始 准备好?
I’ve been waiting for this my whole life.
我这辈子都在等这一天
VILLAGE OF WATKINS GLEN
华金谷赛道
When the season started, people wondered
本赛季开始的时候,人们在疑惑
whether Lord Hesketh and his team
赫斯基和他的车队
of upper-class enthusiasts were bringing glamour
这些狂热爱好者 会给比赛带来更多的魅力呢
to the racing community or just comedy.
还只是徒增笑料
Certainly it was the first time anyone had seen
显然这是人们第一次见到
a Butler sewing oysters and caviar in the pits.
有管家在提供牡蛎和鱼子酱
But they have made quite an impact.
但他们已经有了一定影响力
6th in France, 4th in Britain and 3rd in Holland.
法国站第六,英国站第四, 荷兰站第三
All drivers on the track, caution flags are out.
所有赛道上的车手请注意旗语
A severe crash at the Esses.
S弯处发生了严重事故
Red flag. There’s a car off the track.
红旗终赛,有车冲出了赛道
And reports are reaching me that there’s been
我得到的现场消息是
a serious accident in qualifying.
排位赛中发生了严重事故
The identity of the driver we don’t currently have,
出事的车手是谁我们暂时未知
but as you can tell from all the activity going on
但从现场的情况我们可以看出
towards the track, it was clearly a grave incident indeed.
这显然是一次致命的事故
We will, of course, have more information as we get it,
等我们有了更多的消息会进一步报道
but it is the sight and sound of F1 nobody likes to see.
F1比赛中这样的场景,没有人愿意见到
Get your hands off me! Hey, come on!
放开我! 嘿,快走!
Drivers of top stature we’ve lost just in the past 4 seasons
过去四个赛季我们失去的顶级车手
have included Piers Courage,
有皮尔斯·柯瑞吉
Jochen Rindt,
约琛·林特
Jo Siffert,
乔·西福特
Roger Williamson
罗杰·威廉森
and today, at Watkins Glen,
然后今天的华金谷赛道
Formula 1 has claimed another driver.
F1又失去了一名车手
The Tyrrell team have withdrawn from the race.
泰瑞尔车队已经退出了比赛
Their places on the grid will be left empty.
场上他们的车位将空缺
Terrible. They should cancel the race.
可怕 他们应该取消比赛
Why?
为什么?
He made a mistake, went into the corner too fast.
是他自己大意,进弯道速度过快
It’s his fault.
是他自己的错
Is that right? It’s obvious.
是吗? 很明显
Look at the tyre marks.
自己看轮胎印
So says the nobody, who had to pay for his own drive.
瞧瞧这位无名氏说的 自己花钱买♥♥车开
How’s that working out for you, by the way?
话说你这钱花得怎么样了?
Fine.
好得很
How is it at the back?
一直排后几位感觉如何?
Not planning on being there for long.
没打算在后面呆太久
Ten minutes to the warm-up lap. Ten minutes.
十分钟后开始暖胎圈,十分钟
Arsehole.
混球
Arsehole.
混球
Heading into the Grand Hotel hairpin, second gear.
到了大饭店前的发卡弯,换二档
Turn in hard, looking for late apex,
大力转弯,寻找晚的近弯点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!