Alistair, we need to lift it! Come on!
阿利斯泰,我们要把车抬起来 快点啊!
At the front! Let’s go!
前面! 快点!
Regazzoni’s Ferrari and Jacques Lafitte in the Ligier
列加佐尼驾驶的法拉利和 利吉尔车队杰克·拉斐特
have gone ahead.
已经超了过去
Come on, hurry!
快点,赶紧!
You did it. You’re going to be World Champion!
你成功了,你会是世界冠军了!
Not yet.
还没有
A few laps ago, James Hunt was looking like champion elect.
几圈之前,詹姆斯·亨特还是板上钉钉的冠军
Now it looks as though it’s all gone wrong for him.
现在看上去一切都乱套了
James. Come on!
詹姆斯 快点!
Listen. What?
听着 什么?
Just go easy out there.
当心点开
What are you saying? I’m saying look after yourself.
你说什么呢? 我是说,照顾好自己
We want you back in one piece.
我们要看到你完整地回来
You’re too far back. There’s too many drivers in front of you.
你落后太多了,前面的车有很多
There’s always next year. So that’s it? It’s over?
总有下一年的 那就这样吗?就结束了?
Clear!
让开车道!
James!
詹姆斯!
Clear! Fuck it!
让开! 操他的吧!
James Hunt rejoins the race in sixth position.
詹姆斯·亨特以第六名的位置重返赛道
There are four laps to go. Surely no way back for the Brit.
只剩四圈了,显然英国人已经没有退路了
Concentrate, Superstar.
注意力集中,大明星
Just brings it back under control!
刚刚好把车救了回来,没有失控! (第71圈,剩余3圈)
Sliding the McLaren on the very edge there.
他把这辆迈凯轮赛车用到了极限
Hunt’s M23 twitching this way and that under braking.
亨特的赛车晃动很厉害,还有他的刹车
And he almost loses it right there.
刚才差点失控
Hunt on the tail of Jacques Lafitte
亨特追到了杰克·拉斐特身后
in the blue Ligier.
这辆蓝色利吉尔赛车
Don’t do it, James.
别超车,詹姆斯
He’s inches away from the pit wall!
他离护墙只有几英尺远!
He’s inches away from the Ligier!
离利吉尔赛车也只有几英尺远!
James Hunt has made up another place,
詹姆斯·亨特又追上了一位
but it’s not enough and this race is running out.
但这还不够,而比赛也快结束了 (第72圈,剩余2圈)
And Watson has spun! Watson has spun!
沃特森侧滑了!沃特森侧滑了!
Hunt manages to weave his way between the back marker
亨特成功得穿过了这辆套圈慢车
and the stationary Penske.
和另外一辆停下的Penske车队赛车
He’s catching Regazzoni, but in these conditions,
他在追赶列加佐尼,但现在情况 (第73圈,最后一圈)
it’s one thing to catch up, quite another to overtake.
追上容易但超车太难
He’s alongside Clay Regazzoni! This could be
他已经追到了克雷·列加佐尼身边!
the world championship!
这或许就是冠军点!
He’s got him!
他超过了!
Hunt crosses the line.
亨特冲过了终点线
He needed to finish third to score enough points
他需要以至少第三名完赛
to be World Champion,
才有足够的积分成为世界冠军
and in the confusion here we’re being told
现在情况很让人困惑
that he may have finished 5th.
我们有消息称他可能是第五名完赛的
He finished fifth?
他第五名?
Our lap charts show Hunt in third place.
我们的记录显示他是第三名
Well, if the scoreboard’s right,
如果现场的排名板是对的
it means he’s just missed out on the championship.
那说明他是错失了世界冠军
Crushing defeat for Hunt after such a heroic drive.
如此英勇的比赛之后,这真是沉重的打击
I can see the race stewards conferring,
我们看见赛事官员正在商议
examining the official lap charts.
检查官方的记录
We’re just going to have to wait for their verdict here.
现在只能等待他们给出判断了
Let’s get you out of here, buddy.
赶紧下车来吧,老兄
I’m sorry, Teddy. I thought I could make up the ground.
对不起,泰迪,我以为我能追上的
Sony? What are you talking about? You did it!
对不起?你说什么呢? 你做到了!
Did what? Jesus! You crazy bastard!
做到什么? 天哪!你这疯狂的混♥蛋♥!
You came 3rd! You got the points!
你得了第三名!积分足够了!
You’re champion of the world!
你是世界冠军了!
James Hunt is now officially confirmed
现在官方正式宣布
as finishing third here in Japan,
詹姆斯·亨特在日本大奖赛取得第三
and that means he is champion of the world.
也就是说,他是世界冠军
Our new World Champion, James Hunt,
我们的新任世界冠军,詹姆斯·亨特
by just one single point.
一分之差险胜
Did we really win?
我们真的赢了?
World bloody Champion!
他妈的世界冠军啊!
What are you going to do now? I shall be getting drunk.
你现在有什么打算? 应该去一醉方休吧
It’s wonderful, absolute dream.
太棒了,像梦一样
And our special guest, Formula 1 champion, James Hunt.
有请特别来宾,F1世界冠军, 詹姆斯·亨特
JAMES HUNT WORLD CHAMPION
詹姆斯·亨特,世界冠军
JAMES HUNT AGAINST ALL ODDS
《詹姆斯·亨特排除万难》
Wait. Come on.
等一等,过来
There’s no better motor oil than Havoline.
没有比Havoline更好的机油了
Yes, me too. Where we going? Anywhere I want to go.
是啊,我也是。我们这是去哪? 我想去哪就去哪
And I don’t have to hijack it, either.
而且飞机也不用劫的
As long as I pay for it.
只要是我付钱的
I’m starving. Let’s get some food.
我饿死了,去吃东西吧
BOLOGNA, ITALY
意大利波罗格纳
Where are you going? You lot go ahead.
你去哪? 你们先过去
I won’t be a minute.
我很快就来
Niki!
尼基!
Good to see you!
很高兴见到你啊!
I heard you were spending more and more time
我听说你花了很多时间
in one of these. Do you fly?
在它们身上 你开飞机吗?
No.

I don’t think they’d insure me. You should try.
他们应该没给我投保险做这个 你应该试试的
It’s good for discipline.
对训练有帮助
You have to stay within the rules,
你必须遵循守则
stick to regulation, suppress the ego.
控制在规定范围内,自我控制
It helps with the racing.
对赛车有帮助的
And there I was thinking you were about to wax lyrical
我刚才还以为你会来个抒情朗诵呢
about the romance of flight. No, that’s all bullshit.
说开飞机怎么浪漫什么的 没有,那都是扯淡
So what brings you here?
你怎么会来这的?
A friend’s wedding.
一个朋友的婚礼
At least I think it was a wedding.
至少我以为是婚礼吧
Might have been a birthday or something.
也有可能是生日聚会什么的
It’s all a bit of a blur.
一切都晕晕乎乎的
Have you been at Fiorano? Preseason testing.
你去过费奥拉诺了吗? 季前测试
You’re relentless. Thank you.
你这也太凶狠了吧 谢了
I’m not sure that was meant as a compliment.
我可不确定自己是在夸你
When do you start testing? Next week?
你什么时候开始试车?下礼拜?
No. What, are you nuts?
才不会,你疯了吗?
I didn’t just win the biggest thing of my life
我刚刚赢下了人生最重要的荣誉
so I could get right back to work.
可不是为了马上就回去继续工作的
Why? You have to.
为什么?那是你必须的
To prove to all the people
向人们证明
who will always say you just won it because…
那些说你赢了冠军只是因为…
Because of what? Because of your accident?
因为什么?因为你的事故?
Niki, is that other people or is that you?
尼基,是别人这么说,还只是你?
I won, okay?
我赢了,好吗?
On the all-important day when it came down to it,
在那至关重要的最后一天
we raced on equal terms, equally good cars.
我们同等情况、同样好的车较量
And I put my life on the line and I saw it through.
我冒着生命危险,最终赢了
And you call that winning? Yes.
你觉得你这是赢了? 那是
The risks were totally unacceptable.
当时的风险之高完全无法接受
You were prepared to die.
你是准备好要赴死的
To me, that’s losing. Yes, I was. I admit it.
对我来说,那就是输了 没错,我的确是,我承认
I was prepared to die to beat you that day.
那天,我为了击败你,已准备付出生命
And that’s the effect you have on me.
这就是你在我身上起到的作用
You’d pushed me that far. And it felt great!
你把我逼成那样的,而且感觉很不错!
I mean, hell, isn’t that what we’re in this for?
这难道不是我们开赛车的意义吗?
To stare death in the face and to cheat it?
直视死亡,并戏弄它?
Come on, there’s nobility in that.
拜托,这很高尚的
It’s like being knights.
像骑士精神
You English, you’re such assholes.
你们英国人,就是混账啊
You know my position.
你知道我的底线
20% risk.
20%的风险
No, Niki, don’t bring the percentages into this.
不,尼基,不要说什么几率了
Don’t be a pro.
别当专家了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!