Juntao was the most powerful crime lord in southeast Asia.
中岛是势力最大的黑道老大
The British tried to close down his operation.
英国政♥府♥想打垮他
But we failed.
却失败了
But why the Consul’s daughter?
他为何绑走领事的女儿?
Detective Inspector Lee helped me
李探长帮助我
raid every known asset of Juntao’s operation.
把他们一网打尽
We confiscated millions in weapons, cash
没收价值数千万的枪枝、现金
and a collection of Chinese art that was unsurpassed in the world.
和价值连城的古董
Then Juntao disappeared. No witnesses.
后来他消失无踪,没人看过他
Do you really think he’ll kill the girl?
你认为他会撕票?
My advice is…
我建议你
pay the money.
付出赎金
Consul? I’m going upstairs to make the drop.
领事,我要上楼交钱
I want you to remain calm, as if nothing’s wrong.
请你装作没有事
Don’t leave Agent Whitney’s side even for a moment.
不要离开魏干员一步
I understand.
我知道
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Consul Han.
各位晚安,我是韩领事
On behalf of the People’s Republic of China,
代表中华人♥民♥共和国
thank you for coming.
欢迎各位到来
I am pleased to present 5000 years of China’s history and heritage.
我有幸介绍中国五千年的宝藏
A collection witch, until recently, was thought to be lost forever.
这些古物最近才被发现
This some nice shit.
好棒的古董
Buddha’d go good in my bathroom.
佛像适合摆我家
Hey, this is the history of my country.
这是中国的历史文物
Priceless pieces of Chinese culture.
象征中国文化的无价之宝
If anything gets damaged…
要是有所损坏
Don’t worry. Ain’t nothing going to happen to this.
别怕,不会有事的
And now, we can pass them on…
现在,我们终于能够…
…to our children.
…传承给下一代
Pardon me.
对不起
I seen that guy at that Chinese restaurant.
我在餐馆看过这家伙
Consul Han has been fighting flu for the past few days,
韩领事这几天感冒
so perhaps I should finish what he started.
让我替他说完
First we got to clear out the riffraff.
先把这些人赶走
Anybody stay behing, they got something to lose.
留下来的就是坏蛋
Wait here. I’ll be back.
我马上回来
…in creating a peaceful future between our two countries.
…为了中美两国的未来
The more we see differences and similarities…
只有互相交流和了解…
Excuse me.
对不起
I’m Detective Carter from the LAPD.
我是洛城警探卡特
We got Carter down here.
卡特在那儿
What is going on?
怎么回事?
We received a threat on the building.
我们收到炸♥弹♥威胁
We ask if you exit the building as soon as possible
请各位尽速离开
and please do not panic.
请不要惊慌
Did you hear what I said? Get out the door!
听到吗?快逃命吧
There’s a bomb here.
这里有炸♥弹♥
What’s this panic about? Have the agents hold positions.
搞什么?大家守住岗位
Everybody, take cover, hold your positions.
大伙儿守住岗位
Get your ass out the building.
滚出大楼
Lady, put the glass down, get out of here.
拜托,放下酒杯,快逃吧
Woman, the exit over there or you’ll get your head blowed off.
出口在那儿,你不要命吗?
Come on, come on!
快呀,快呀
Come on, titty, titty! Get them titties out of here!
快逃命吧,快点
Somebody grab Carter!
抓住卡特
Juntao.
中岛
Juntao.
中岛
Juntao.
你就是中岛
Consul Han, six blocks of C-4 are wired to your daughter outside.
你女儿身上绑了六块塑胶炸♥弹♥
Before the changeover, most of this exhibition
香港回归前这些古物
was in the hands of a single private collector.
属于一名私人收藏家所有
Me.
就是我
I worked most of my life
我辛苦一辈子
to acquire and catalog these priceless pieces you see before you
才收集到你们眼前的无价之宝
And then in one fell swoop…
没想到一下子…
it was taken from me.
…就被夺走
But tonight
不过今晚…
I shall be paid in full.
…我会得到补偿
Don’t move!
别动
She dies if I press this button.
我按下去她就死
Just be patient.
有点耐心
My transportation will be here shortly.
马上就有人来接我
Stay calm.
冷静点
I was going to tell you, you’re in the red zone.
你的车停在红线
There’s cops all over.
到处都是警♥察♥
Didn’t know I could do that, did you? Put your hands up!
没想到吧?手举起来
I ain’t going to kill you. I’m just going to kick your ass!
我不会杀你,我会扁你
Tell your friends about me.
多替我宣传吧
How you doing?
你没事吗?
We been looking for you. I’m Carter from the LAPD.
我是洛城警探卡特
Everything’s okay now. I’ll take you to your daddy, all right?
不会有事的,我带你找爸爸
First thing I’ll do, I’ll take this vest off.
不过我先帮你脱掉背心
Don’t touch it!
不能碰
I think it’ll be safer if we take it off.
脱下来比较安全
I heard them say it will explode.
他们说脱下来就会爆♥炸♥
Okay, I think it’d be safer if we leave it on. Don’t move.
那就不要脱,别动
Where are you?
你在哪里?
I’ll be there about five minutes.
大概还有五分钟就可以到了
Everything is fine.
现在一切都很顺利
Over!
完毕
Don’t move!
别动
Hold your positions!
不要动
Do not draw your weapons!
不要开枪
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we’ll call that an evening…
各位,今晚就告一段落
Thank you, and good night.
谢谢大家,晚安
Juntao.
中岛
Juntao!
中岛
I got something for you!
我有东西给你
I got something you want.
你要的东西
I got your bomb right here.
这是你的炸♥弹♥
Sweetheart.
女儿
Daddy!
爸爸
Hold on.
别去
Want to blow something up?
想炸死我们吗?
Come on.
来呀
Push the button. Come on.
按下去呀
Push the button.
快按呀
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m playing. Play along.
我在唬他,一起唬他吧
Come on, push the button!
尽管按下去
Yeah, come on, push the button!
是啊,尽管按吧
Blow everybody up.
炸死大家最好
Yeah, blow everybody up!
对,把大家炸死
Push the goddamn button.
快按吧
Push the goddamn button.
按下去
You heard what she said.
你听到她的话
Come on!
快呀
Everybody excited about something blowing up
大家都好兴奋
and look at your little punk British ass.
你却怕得要命
Come on! Push the button!
快点,按下去
Deal with it, please.
搞定他
Where you going?
你上哪儿?
Cover the Consul!
保护领事
No, no.
不,不
It’s okay. She’s professional.
别怕,她是爆破专家
We must take the vest off.
一定要脱掉背心
Okay, give me a second.
等我一下子
Just give me a second.
再等一下
There’s a trigger on this vest. It’ll blow if I take it off.
背心有机关,脱掉就会爆♥炸♥
Haven’t you done this before?
你没拆除过吗?