All right.
好吧
Hold on. Let’s talk about this.
你过来一下
Let’s talk, hold it a minute.
好话好商量
What that mean?
你说什么?
It’s a misunderstanding.
这是个误会
Let’s pray about this.
祷告吧
FBI, huh?
联邦调查局?
No, I ain’t FBI. I’m a security guard at the mall.
不是,我只是警卫
Now wipe yourself off.
擦一下
You’re bleeding.
你在流血
He just playing, man. He playing, he didn’t mean that.
他在开玩笑,不是说真的
He meant cut me loose.
他要替我松绑
Don’t move.
别动
LAPD!
洛城警探
Watch out!
小心
Behind you!
你后面
Carter!
卡特
Freeze!
别动
We kicked y’all ass. All y’all! I got y’all ass.
我们把你们打得惨兮兮
Carter.
卡特
I’ll kill you, man.
我要宰了你
Lee, over here!
李,那儿
Is that my gun?
是我的枪吗?
It is!
是耶
Let’s go!
走吧
How you going to drop the badge?
你怎么会把警徽丢掉?
Then you threw the gun out the window…
你还把枪丢出去
I got everything under control! Don’t worry!
我都搞定了,别担心
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
我的老天
It’s cool.
没事
Why am I not surprised to find you here.
又是你们两个
Dan, I want these two back at the consulate immediately.
把这两个家伙带回领♥事♥馆♥
Let’s take a ride, gentlemen.
跟我走吧
You better get your hand off me. Hey man, he with me.
别碰我,他跟我一起的
Just let me explain. I’ll start from the top.
让我从头跟你解释
We were making the drop.
我们在付赎金
Han was about to get his daughter back and you two screwed it up!
快要救出人♥质♥就被你们搞砸
Wait, didn’t you hear what Leee siad?
你没听到李说的吗?
Mr. Lee is on his way to Hong Kong.
李先生正被送回香港
Get out before I file obstruction of justice charges against you.
快滚吧,别让我告你阻碍办案
We was about to solve this case…
我们快要破案了
You’re no longer on this assignment, Carter!
你被撤下来了,卡特
Case closed.
别再说了
I only meant to help. Please forgive me.
我只是一心想帮忙,请原谅我
I must now rely on the FBI.
我只能依赖FBI把素容找回来
They’ll take you to the airport.
他们会送你到机场
Juntao was behind this.
我知道一定是中岛干的
Juntao?
中岛?
Consul Han!
韩领事
Sorry, sir.
对不起
It was all my fault.
全是我的错
Lee would never jeopardize your daughter’s life. He loves her.
李很爱你女儿,不会害她
It’s a little too late for apologies, sir.
现在道歉太迟了
Consul…
韩领事
we have a call…
绑匪来电
We’re ready.
都好了
Pick it up!
接吧
The ransom is now 70 million.
现在赎金是七千万
I’ll call tomorrow with instructions.
明天通知交钱方法
Deliver the money, or pick up the body of your daughter.
不交钱就收尸吧
You must understand, what happened tonight was not…
请你相信,今晚的事…
Daddy, are you okay?
爸爸你还好吧?
Soo Yung.
素容
Tell them I will do whatever they…
跟他们说我一定照办
Soo Yung.
素容
Sorry, man.
很遗憾,老兄
Be sorry for Soo Yung.
为素蓉遗憾吧
No hot leads?
没有线索?
None.
没有
Listen, we’re doing everything we can here, right?
听好,我们已经尽力而为
Tracing everything coming into the compound…
追查所有的电♥话♥
Excuse me, Consul. You have a guest.
对不起,你有访客
Jck, let me get back to you.
待会再打给你
Thomas.
汤玛斯
I’m sorry, my friend.
很遗憾,老友
I couldn’t stand by and do nothing.
我不能坐视不顾
Hey, what’s up, baby?
怎么样,宝贝?
May, you got guts calling me. I’m going to hang up.
你还敢找我,我要挂断了
Wait a minute, don’t hang up.
等等,别挂断
You know what? You was right about me, all rigth?
我以前真是不应该
I’m sorry.
对不起
Are you on drugs?
你在嗑药吗?
You was right. I was egotistic, inconsiderate.
你说得没错,我自大无礼
I was self-centered. I ain’t used to partners.
不顾别人死活
But it ain’t about me, it’s about the girl.
不过这次你要想想那小女孩
She’ll die if we don’t help her.
你不帮忙她就会死
You understand what I’m saying?
你懂吗?
Not yet, but keep talking.
还不懂,继续说
I think something’s big going down tonight.
今晚会发生大事
I need to find out where the Consul will be.
告诉我领事在哪里
Think you can help me?
你能帮忙吗?
I’ll see what I can do.
我会尽力而为
I don’t need you to “see.” I need you to do it. Can you do it?
别说你会尽力,我要你办到
Okay, Carter.
好吧,卡特
All right, one other thing.
很好,我再问你
What color panties you got on?
你的内♥裤♥什么颜色?
Consul Han, I want you to go to the Chinese Expo as you plan.
我要你照计划参加开幕晚会
Have the money in the control room. Be sure to make no more mistake.
把钱放在控制室,别乱来
I understand, but I want to speak with my daughter!
我要跟我女儿讲话
Excuse me, who’s the captain on this plane?
对不起,机长是谁?
It don’t matter.
算了
Tell the captain we got a problem on the left side of this plane.
跟他说飞机有点问题
The engine needs a new alternator.
引擎得换新的交流发电机
My supervisior say: “Go fix that plane.
我的老板说,“去修好飞机
Put that alternator on it.
安装那个发电机
Don’t let that plane leave till I come.”
先别让这班飞机起飞
Tell the proper authorities not to move this plane…
千万别让人登机
before the FAA come and we in shit.
先等民♥航♥局♥检查过再说
Go on!
快去呀
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Get your ass up now.
起来吧
We got work to do.
咱们得干活
Go away. I’ve disgraced myself.
走开,我犯了错
What about the little girl?
小女孩呢?
Leave me alone. You could never understand.
别管我,你不会懂
A man like me?
你这什么意思?
You are devoted only to yourself.
你只管自己死活
You’re ashamed of being an officer. You dishonor your father’s name.
丢了警局也丢了你父亲的脸
You know nothing about my father.
你不认识我老爸
You say he’s a legend.
你说他是传奇人物
My father was a legend
我爸的确是
killed making a routine traffic stop…
他在开罚单的时候遇害
by some punk who didn’t want no ticket.
有个混混对他不爽
His partner’s supposed to back him up, but never did.
他的搭档却没有出来帮他
My father was as devoted as you.
我老爸跟你一样尽职
And now he’s dead. And for what?
他为什么殉职?
A traffic ticket and some punk? What’s the honor in that?
为了张罚单?这有何尊严?
You believe your father wasted his life, died for nothing?
你认为他死得没有意义?
Then prove me wrong.
请你证明我错了
For 15 years, until China resumed control of Hong Kong
香港回归前十五年来