“Assume” I kick your Beijing ass. I ain’t scared of you.
小心我扁你,我才不怕你
I know you know that tricky shit.
虽然你会功夫
I’m not responsible for your assumption.
你自己笨,别怪我
You full of shit. You understand? You full of shit.
这是什么屁话?
Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking.
不说话不等于是哑巴
You seem as if you like to talk.
你这么爱说话
I let people talk who like to talk.
我就让你说个够
It makes it easier to find out how full of shit they are.
反正你说的都是屁话
What the hell did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
I like people to talk because it’s easy…
你说的都是屁话
So I’m the one full of shit?
我说的是屁话?
We both full of shit.
我们都一样
You full of shit.
你这个骗子
I’m going to kick your ass.
我要揍扁你
Don’t nobody do that but me.
这一招我也会
You want me to kick your ass, don’t you?
你真是欠扁,是吧?
You must take me to see Consul Han right away.
带我去找韩领事
Just sit there and shut up. This ain’t no democracy.
给我闭嘴,这不是民♥主♥国家
Yes, it is.
这里是
No, it ain’t. This is the United States of James Carter now.
才不是,这是我的国家
I’m the president. I’m the emperor. I’m the king.
我是总统、国王、皇帝
I’m Michael Jackson, you Tito.
我是麦可杰克森,你谁都不是
Your ass belong to me.
你得听我的
Why would they not want my help?
他们为什么不要我帮忙?
They don’t give a damn about you.
他们懒得理你
They don’t like you. I don’t like you.
我和他们都不喜欢你
I don’t care. I’m here for the girl.
我是来救小女孩的
She don’t like you.
她也不喜欢你
Nobody likes you.
没人喜欢你
You came all the way here for nothing.
你白来了
You ain’t going to be…
你别想要…
Beach Boys.
海滩男孩合唱团
Hell, no. You didn’t just touch my radio?
想都别想,别碰我的收音机
They are great American music.
最好的美国音乐
The Beach Boys will get you an ass-whupping.
小心我扁你
Don’t ever touch a black man’s radio, boy.
别碰老黑的收音机
You can do that in China, but you’ll get your ass killed here
在中国没关系,在这儿会没命
I’m going to show you real music.
这是真正的美国音乐
That’s music. You hear that?
这才够霹雳,听到吗?
Can you do that to The Beach Boys? Can you do that to The Beach Boys?
听海滩男孩能跳舞吗?
Hell, no.
才不能
I must get to the consulate. What are we doing here?
我要去领♥事♥馆♥,这是哪里?
It’s called a shakedown. Serious police work.
我要抄这地方,重要警务
Whatch me handle my business and control the space.
看我怎么搞定他们
I want to help with the investigation. This is my case.
我要帮忙,这是我的案子
Your case?
你的案子?
You can back me up.
到一边凉快去吧
When we get in here, you follow my lead and do what I do. Okay?
待会我怎么做你就怎么做
What’s up, my nigger? What’s up?
怎么样,老黑? 怎么样?
Is this weed?
这是大♥麻♥吗?
Got a prescription?
有处方吗?
Where’s it at? Where’s it at?
在哪里?在哪里?
I should take you to jail.
我大可以抓你
For what?
凭什么?
That’s a cigarette.
这只是香烟
This ciga-weed!
那是大♥麻♥烟
Look like a cigarette.
怎么看都是香烟
You better have glaucoma.
你有白内障
I do.
没错
What’s up, my nigger?
怎么样,老黑?
Check that, baby.
瞧瞧是谁来了
What’s happening, Carter?
你好吗,卡特?
Put the guns down. Put the guns down.
把枪放下,放下来
MC Hammer Daddy, put the goddamn gun down.
吹气老爹,把枪放下
I got questions and I need answers.
给我乖乖回答
Put them down.
把枪放下
Where the girl? What little girl?
那个小女孩呢? 什么小女孩?
The little girl. What little girl?
就是那个小女孩 什么小女孩?
The Chinese girl.
中国小女孩
I don’t know about no girl!
我不知道什么小女孩
You know what I’m talking about!
你知道我在说什么!
I’ll take you in if I don’t get answers.
得不到答案,我抓你坐牢
Carter, put the gun down.
卡特,把枪放下
Don’t act like you know me. You don’t.
装作你不认识我
I see what’s going on. Y’all trying to play me like a fool
我知道了,你们想要骗我
Lee, go outside. It’ll get dangerous in here.
李,出去,这里太危险
I may have questions.
我也有问题要问
Wait by the bar. Remember what I told you?
听好,到吧台等我
Back me up. I’m going to take care of everything.
帮帮忙,我能搞定
You sure? I’m sure. Now go on. Go on.
真的吗? 当然了,去吧,快去
Think I’m playing.
我不是开玩笑
Hurry up!
快去
Come here.
给我过来
Don’t come in my business scaring me. Goddamn.
该死,别跑来吓我
I was just playing. Give me a hug.
我只是装的,抱一下
I’m showing that rookie the ropes.
我是吓吓那菜鸟
Why didn’t you come to church Sunday?
你都不上教堂
I had some things to take care of. But I made the night service.
我很忙,不过我晚上有去
Come here. I want to holler at you.
过来,我要问你
What’s up?
问什么?
Who’s running around town buying explosives and weapons?
谁在到处买♥♥枪和炸♥药♥?
I don’t know nothing about that.
我不知道
Luke, I know what you do.
路克,我知道你卖♥♥军♥火♥
The only reason I ain’t busted you because you my cousin…
你是我表弟,要是我抓你
and it’d kill Aunt Bootsie.
布阿姨会难过死了
Why put Aunt Bootsie in this?
你提她干嘛?
I ain’t playing.
我不是说着玩
She got a bad heart, but if I have to, I’ll bust your ass.
就算她心脏不好我照样抓你
Tell me something.
给我一点线索
The word in Chinatown is there’s a new dude in town
听说唐人街来了个狠角色
bad-ass dude out of Hong Kong, buying up every goddamn thing.
香港人,他在到处搜购武器
What’s his name?
他叫什么?
I don’t know. He ain’t buying from me.
不知道,我没卖♥♥给他
You don’t know his name?
你不知道他叫什么?
Nobody know his name.
没有人知道
What’s up, my nigger?
怎么样,老黑?
What did you just say?
你说什么?
What’s up, my nigger?
怎么样,老黑?
Come here.
过来
What you say, boy?
你说什么,小子?
I don’t want trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Please… I said I don’t want trouble.
求求你们,我不想惹麻烦
That’s bad for you.
吸烟对身体不好
Where the little girl at? What little girl?
小女孩在哪里? 什么小女孩?
You know what firl I’m talking about!
你清楚得很
You better take your hands off my suit.
把你的臭手拿开
Your mama bought me this suit. It’s my favorite suit.
衣服是你老妈买♥♥给我的
Now let me go.
给我放手
I’ll see you Thanksgiving. Appreciate it.
感恩节见,多谢了
Get your big Happy Meal ass over in the corner.
给我滚到角落去
I’m still the law here!
我才是老大
Next time I come in, y’all better clean this shit up!
下次最好给我乖一点
And brush your teeth! Let’s go.
记得要刷牙,走吧
What are we doing here?
来这里干嘛?
I’m getting something to eat.
买♥♥东西吃
You want anything? A Cup of Noodles or something?
你要什么?泡面?
Carter, stop wasting my time. I made a promise to Soo Yung.
别浪费时间,我答应过素蓉
You right. I have been wasting your time. I’m sorry.
真抱歉,我浪费了你的时间
Let me get something to eat. Then I’ll take you where you want.
等我先吃饱再带你去
Okay?
可以吗?