It’s different in the practice room.
这跟演习不同
Everybody take cover.
快找掩护
We need more men down here!
请派人手支援
Say again! Dan, do you read me?
请重覆,你收到吗?
Need some help down here, damn it!
快派人来支援
“Roses are red”
玫瑰艳丽
“Violets are blue”
紫罗兰娇美
“Sugar is sweet”
糖果甜蜜
“And so are you”
你也一样
The remote can still set it off.
他能用摇控器引爆
Get rid of it.
快脱掉吧
She okay? Yes.
她没事吧? 没事
I know that ain’t the bomb!
那不是炸♥弹♥吧?
Get that bomb away from me! Take the bomb outside!
离我远点,把炸♥弹♥拿出去
Take the bomb outside.
快把它拿出去
Juntao.
中岛
Yeah, take it over to Juntao. Go to Juntao.
拿给中岛,拿给他
You go this way. I go that way.
你走那儿,我走这儿
Go!
走吧
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Shit!
该死
Where you going?
你上哪儿?
Meet me on the roof.
到屋顶等我
Don’t move, man.
不要动
Yeah.
好了
I been looking for your sweet and sour chicken ass.
我一直在找你这块咕老肉
Your boys ain’t here. Where they at? You all alone.
你的手下都不在
I kill him.
我会杀死他的
Go ahead. I don’t like him.
我讨厌他,尽管下手吧
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
Fight like a man.
我们单打独斗
What you say?
你说什么?
Fight like a man.
单打独斗
Fight like a man?
单打独斗?
All right. I’ll kick your ass. Then I’ll take your ass to jail.
好,我先扁你,再送你坐牢
All right, come on, put the gun down.
好了,把枪放下
Same time.
一起放下
Wipe yourself off, man. You dead.
擦一下,你死了
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝
Carter.
卡特
Oh, shit.
该死
You know he dead.
他死了
Carter.
卡特
Help! Do something!
救命啊,快想办法
Be cool, man! Hang on!
冷静点,撑着点
I can’t hold on anymore!
我抓不住了
Hang on for about a hour! I’ll get the ambulance! I’ll be back!
再撑一小时,我去叫救护车
What the hell are you doing?
你在鬼扯什么?
Just hang on! I’ll be right back!
撑着点,我马上回来
Carter.
卡特
I was just playing.
我只是开玩笑
Do something!
快想办法
I can’t hold on anymore.
我撑不住了
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你,谢谢
Man, what the hell you doing?
你在干嘛?
I just being polite.
这是礼貌呀
Next time, be polite to my nuts.
下次别那么用力
I’m sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, shit.
可恶
Excuse me. Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I’m fine.
没事
I owe you everything.
我欠你很多
Only your friendship.
你只欠我一份友情
Look who’s here.
看看这是谁
What took you so long?
你怎么现在才来?
I think this belongs to you.
这是你的
Thank you.
谢谢
You should come with me.
你应该跟我去
Get on the plane when you get off work. You fly for free.
下了班就搭免费飞机来
I’m a young black man trying to expand my horizons.
我这老黑能扩展你的视野
Travel a little bit. See the world.
环游世界、见见世面
What y’all doing? I’m through with y’all. I’m going on vacation.
干嘛?我要去度假
Now, hold on there.
先别急着走
We came by to tell you what a great job you did yesterday.
你昨天的表现太好了
And when you come back, there’ll be an FBI badge waiting for you.
你回来就能当FBI干员
You serious?
真的吗?
Come on, man, don’t be playing.
你不要骗我
I don’t know what to say. It’s like a dream come true.
我太感动了,我的梦想成真
I got a idea though.
我有个点子
Why don’t y’all take that badge
把那些FBI徽章拿出来
and shove it up yoru ass? All up in your ass.
塞进你们的屁♥眼♥
I’m LAPD.
我是洛城警探
Bitch.
臭小子
First class, I like this. This is tight.
头等舱,棒呆了
Can I take your jacket, sir?
我帮你拿外套
My jacket? No, you can take this bag though.
不必了,帮我拿行李吧
How you doing? What’s up?
你好,怎么样?
What’s up, man? You ready to go?
怎么样?走了吧?
May I offer you some peanuts?
您要来点花生吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
You are very beautiful.
你很美
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
You never told me you spoke Chinese.
你没说你会讲中文
I never told you I didn’t. You assume I didn’t.
我没说我不会,是你假设的
This is cool. Han’s letting me go to Hong Kong with you.
酷毙了,老韩让我跟你去香港
I ain’t had a vacation in 5 years.
五年来我没度过假
We can hang in my crib. I will show you my ‘hood.
你住我的窝,我带你到处混
You can show me some Chinese girls.
带我找中国小妞
When I get there, I want a massage. I’ll get buck-wild.
我要去按♥摩♥,狂欢作乐
No police work for two weeks… How long this flight?
享受两个礼拜,要飞多久?
Fifteen hours.
十五个钟头
Fifteen hours? What are we going to do for 15 hours?
十五个钟头?要做什么呀?
Hell, no.
我不要
Stewardess!
小姐
Stewardess, give me another seat!
小姐,我要换座位
Listen to me!
听我说
Stewardess!
小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!