先生 何不冷静一下 赢点钱尽兴一下
I ain’t calming down! I’m sick of you trying to calm me down!
冷什么静 我讨厌你老叫我冷静
We got a problem. Go.
有麻烦 上
I have a dream…
我有个梦想
…that white people and black people…
希望白人和黑人
…and even Chinese people…
甚至中国人
…can gamble together without getting different chips!
可以在同桌赌钱 用筹码一样
Hold it, hold it. In the spirit of brotherhood…
看在兄弟份上
…let’s just play craps, man. Come on, let’s go. Come on, come on.
我们掷骰子吧 来吧
Oh, shit.
糟了
GUARD 1 : Hey.
嘿
GUARD 2: Get him!
抓住他
GUARD 3: Stop!
别跑
Winner, 6. Yes!
六点是赢家 太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
I feel good. Oh, who put their hand on my butt?
感觉很棒 刚才谁摸我屁♥股♥
Do it again. Give me that, give me that. How much I win?
再来把 把骰子给我 我赢了多少
Two hundred thousand, sir.
二十万 先生
Two hundred thousand dollars?
二十万元
Yeah! Whoo! All right.
好棒 好吧
Coming out. This seven I’m about to roll…
掷吧 我要掷七点
…is for the 27 years Mandela spent in that prison, couldn’t get no justice…
是为曼德拉坐的27年冤狱而掷的
…and took all that crap. I ain’t gonna crap out.
他吃尽苦头 所以我不会掷输
No!
不会输的
This one is for Mandela!
这是为曼德拉而掷的
A winner, seven.
七点 七点赢
Free at last. Free at last.
终获自♥由♥ 终获自♥由♥
Free at last.
终获自♥由♥
Free at last.
终获自♥由♥
Out.
都出去
Imagine a business…
试想像有一种生意
…where people hand you money…
人人都给你钱
…and you hand them back absolutely nothing.
你给他们的回报 却完全是零
Now, that’s the real American dream.
这就是真正的美国梦
Thanks to a few pieces of metal…
托几片金属的福
…and a most beautiful U.S. customs agent…
加上美国最漂亮的海关人员
…I’m back in business.
我东山复出了
Look at you, Lee.
李 看看你
You look ridiculous.
你的样子真是糟透了
You know it didn’t have to be like this.
你知道你本来没必要落得如此下场的
It’s too bad.
真遗憾
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
Look at this old fool.
看看这个老笨蛋
What does he think he’s doing?
他以为自己在干嘛
I tell you, it’s almost impossible to find a partner…
要找一个可靠而忠心的搭档
…that is trustworthy and loyal. Don’t you agree, Lee?
几乎是不可能的 李 同意吗
Everything stays on the table. Don’t nobody touch that table.
停止下注 所有人都别碰这桌子
All right.
好吧
Winner, four high, four high.
赢家四点
Yes! Yes!
太棒了
Oh, my goodness! That’s $500,000!
那是五十万元
Yes! That’s $500,000! Come on, sir.
五十万 下来 先生
Cash me out. You’re gonna have to get off the table.
给我换现金 请先下来
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
The trouble with partners is they die.
搭档的问题是 他们会死
Have fun.
玩开心点
Don’t move! U.S. Secret Service!
别动 美国特勤局
You’re under arrest.
你们被捕了
These gentlemen will escort you to the cashier.
他们会护送你去出纳部
Good. I don’t wanna getjumped by any of these rich white folks. Let’s go.
好 以免有钱白人拦途截劫 走吧
I appreciate this, fellas. You never can be too safe.
谢谢你们 安全第一
What the?
什么鬼
I’m sorry, man. Did that hurt? hey Ah! yo”! Hold it!
不好意思 痛吗
Hey. You okay? You all right?
你没事吧 你还好吗
Black man on a roll, y’all start tripping.
黑人赢大钱你们就眼红了
Y’all get back! Just calm down!
你们都后退 冷静点
I said back! Get back! Get back! Get back!
我说了 后退 后退
Ow! Hey, stop! Get down!
嘿 住手下来
Easy. Drop the stick.
冷静点 放松 把棍子放下
Lee! Aah!
李
Where you been, Lee? I’ve been on a roll, man!
李 你去了哪儿我赢了大钱啊
What happened to you, man?
你发生了什么事
What’s that light?
你口里的光是什么
Aw, man, this can’t be good.
老兄 大事不妙
Move! Would you get out of my way?
让开 别挡路好吗
What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了
What happened to you, man?
你发生了什么事
Damn!
该死
Why didn’t tell me you had a bomb in your mouth?
你干嘛不跟我说口里有炸♥弹♥
I did! No, you didn’t!
我说了 不 你没说
I said “mm”! What the hell is “mm”?
我这么说的 这是啥意思
Ricky Tan’s still alive. We have to get to the penthouse.
谭瑞奇没有死 我们得去顶楼
Ricky Tan dead.
谭瑞奇已经死了
What you talking about? Whoa!
你胡说什么
Lee. Go after Ricky, man. I got this.
你去找瑞奇 我来对付她
Carter” Just go, man. I got this.
卡特 去吧 这里我搞得定
I’m not gonna hold back this time just because you’re a woman.
这次我不会因为你是女人手下留情
I’m gonna pretend you’re a man.
我会当你是男人
A very beautiful man with a perfect body…
一个身材完美的俊男
…who I’d like to take to the movies.
我会约他看电影的
You don’t know nothing about this? Egyptian style, girl.
这一招不懂吧 埃及拳
You want some of this? Come on.
想试试这个吗 来吧
Whoo, ah! Bring it on!
放马过来
Are you okay? Yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine.
你没事吧 我没事
You need help.
你得去医院
I didn’t know which side you were on.
我之前不知道你到底是哪方的
Well, now you know.
现在你知道了
What’s wrong with you, woman?
你到底有什么毛病
Mm, you smell good.
你好香啊
Thank you, Benjamin. Thank you.
谢谢你 班杰明 谢谢
We could have been a good couple.
我们俩本是天生一对
We could have had something special.
可以产生些浪漫的火花
But you one crazyass bitch!
可惜你是个疯婆子
Americans love to gamble, don’t they, Mr. Reign?
美国人真爱赌博 对吗 瑞恩先生
I never gamble.
我从不赌博
Oh, I’m, uh, cutting our deal short.
我要提早结束我俩的交易
And my plates? The plates stay with me.
那我的印版呢 印版归我
I’m sure you won’t have a problem with that.
相信你不会反对吧
I enjoyed that little story you told about the dragon and the treasure.
我很喜欢你那个龙和宝藏的故事
My mother used to tell it to me all the time.
我妈妈以前常跟我说那故事
Do you know the moral of that story?
你知道那故事的寓意吗
Greed will imprison us all.
贪得无厌没好下场
I hate that fortunecookie shit.
我讨厌迷信的胡说八道
Just like your father.
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
I really did try to help him, you know.
我本来真的想帮他
To share with him.
跟他分赃
To make your life better.
让你生活过得好一点
But he was too weak.
可惜他太软弱了
Too afraid of change.
太害怕转变
Give me the plates. It’s over.
把印版给我 都结束了
I don’t think it’s over.
我不相信
There are casinos all over this country.
这国家到处都是赌场
I can make you a very rich man, Lee.
李 我可以让你飞黄腾达
Don’t make the same mistake your father did.
不要重蹈你♥爸♥爸的覆辙
If you reach for that gun, I’ll kill you.
如果你碰那枪的话 我便会杀了你
Don’t you remember? I’m already dead.
你不记得吗 我已经死了
Hey, Ricky. How you doing?
瑞奇 你好吗
I see you got everything under control. I’m gonna go downstairs Goddamn!
李 你似乎已经控制大局了 我得去楼下 天啊
What happened to Reign?
瑞恩怎么了
Would you like me to tell you how your father died?
想知道你♥爸♥爸是怎样死的吗
Hey, hey. Wait one second, Lee.