That’s good. What’s up, Kenny?
真不错 你好吗 肯尼
James Carter. What’s up?
詹姆斯卡特 怎么了
I heard you was getting your ass kicked out there in Hong Kong.
我听说你在香港被打了
What? That’s right.
什么 没错
You crazy. Who told you that? I got my sources.
你疯了 谁告诉你的 我有线人
Don’t you worry about that. They telling you lies.
你就别担心了 他们说谎
I’m about to bust you if you don’t give me some information.
你不给我情报我就抓你去坐牢
How you gonna come up here and jam me up like this, James? Huh?
你干嘛跑来这样恐吓我
You embarrass me in front of my wife, my kids out there.
你在我老婆孩子面前丢我脸
Kenny, you embarrassing yourself.
你自己丢脸
You a black man with a Chinese restaurant on Crenshaw.
黑人在克伦萧黑人区开中国餐厅
You come up in here, you ain’t show me no badge.
你闯进来 又没出示警章
You ain’t even flashed a warrant.
连搜查令也没秀一下
Know what I’m gonna do for you? I’m gonna whup your ass.
你知道我要干什么吗 打得你满地找牙
And then I’m gonna whup your ass.
然后再打得你满地找牙
Kenny, we’d love to see that. We would want
肯尼 我们倒想见识见识 来吧
Come on, Kenny! Come on, Kenny! Come on!
来啊 肯尼 来啊
Do it! I’ll shoot, say you fell in the kitchen.
开枪啊 我会开枪 然后说你在厨房♥跌倒
Come on! You better chill out, boy.
来啊 你最好冷静点
Kenny, calm down! Hey , what?
肯尼 冷静点 嘿 怎么
Kenny!
肯尼
Twisting tiger.
虎爪
Where did you learn that?
你哪里学来的
They’re brothers.
他们是兄弟
Oh, all right, all right.
好极了
711?
Hey! I heard that. I heard that.
嘿 我听懂了
Don’t be talking about me, man.
别说我坏话
You are here about some funny money.
你们来查伪钞的吗
How you know?
你怎么知道
Cnotes, right? Yeah. Any of them came through here?
一百元的伪钞吧 对 这里有人用伪钞吗
One of my regulars came in here a few days ago…
有个熟客
…dropped about 50 large on the tables in there.
几天前输了五万元
I was about to go down there with my boys and tune his ass up.
我正要找兄弟们去找他算账
But he comes in the next day with the whole thing.
但他第二天来了 还清了全额
Brandnew 100dollar bills, sequential.
全是顺号♥码的百元新钞
I figure they’re fake because this guy’s got a regular day job.
我猜是假的 因为他 只是领一般薪水而已
So I test them, and they checked out.
我验过那些钞票 是真的
You still have the bills?
钞票还在吗
Still got my lunch money from the third grade.
还剩下一些
Let me see them.
给我们看看
Hold it. What are you doing?
你干什么
Oh, it’s fake.
是假的
He got you.
他骗了你
Who you say gave that to you?
你说是谁给你的
Cat named Zing. Work down at Reign Plaza.
他叫小京 在瑞恩广场工作
Tell you what, you better hope you find him before I do.
在我找到他前 你们最好找到他
All right.
好吧
Excuse me. L.A.P.D.
对不起 洛杉矶警♥察♥
We’re looking for a guy named Zing.
我们想找个叫小京的人
You! Come here! Come back here!
你给我站住 回来 快回来
Hey! Hey! You little rascal!
你这个混♥蛋♥回来
Get back here!
立刻给我滚回来
Get back here right now!
立刻回来
Heh. You know what? I don’t even know why the hell I’m here.
其实 我都不知道我来干嘛
I ain’t even Chinese.
我又不是中国人
All right, I’m sorry.
好吧 对不起
I think there’s someone who would like to talk to them first.
我想有人想先跟他们谈谈
What’d you do that for? Unnecessary!
干嘛这么暴♥力♥有必要吗
You done knocked out my filling, girl. That’s gonna cost you.
把我的补牙踢崩了 你要赔
I ain’t never hit a woman, but your ass is pushing it!
我从没打过女人 是你逼我的
Okay, all right, all right.
好啦 好啦
I’ll go.
我走就是了
Better watch your back.
你给我等着瞧
Lee.
李
Lee!
李
What happened?
发生了什么事
That lady Isabella knock you out, that’s what happened. She played you.
那个叫伊莎贝拉拉的女人把你打晕了 她耍了你
No. Yes, she did.
没有 是真的
She save our life. What?
她救了我们的命 什么
Hu Li could have killed us. Lee, are you crazy, man?
否则我们已被胡莉杀了 你疯了吗
Look at us. We good as dead!
看看我们 跟死有什么两样
Stop your whining, Carter!
卡特 别再唧唧歪歪了
What you gonna do if I don’t stop, huh? I will slap the hell out of you right now.
我就要唧唧歪歪 怎样 我一巴掌扇得你满眼冒金星
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
I’ll bitchslap you back to Africa! Oh, you will?
我一个大嘴巴把你抽回非洲 是吗
Yeah. Come on, let me see that.
来吧 我倒想见识见识
I wanna see you do that! Come on. Yeah?
给我见识见识啊 来啊 是吗
You don’t know who you’re messing with!
老虎的屁♥股♥你都敢摸
You don’t know who you’re messing with.
鳄鱼的牙你都敢拔 是吧
I’ll bite your damn nose off, man. You bite
等我把你鼻子咬掉 你咬
Yeah. Come on!
好啊 来吧
[IN ENGLISH] Some apple?
吃苹果吗
I’d put that knife away, bitch, before you have an accident.
把那把刀拿开 贱♥货♥ 别搞出意外
Ain’t no use, man.
没有用的
Just tell me how the Triads are gonna kill us.
告诉我三合会会怎么杀我们
They will torture us for three days.
他们会折磨我们三日
I can handle that. Then they’ll cut off our egg rolls.
这我撑得住 然后让我们断子绝孙
Cutoff our egg rolls?
断子绝孙
Hell, no! Let’s get the hell out of here!
不 我们快逃
Come on, man! Don’t give up!
加油 老兄 别放弃
I don’t wanna die! Be quiet.
我不想死 别吵
Okay, give me your left leg. What for?
把左腿给我 干什么
Left leg! Aah!
左腿
LEE: Like this.
像这样
LEE: Hold tight. CARTER: Okay.
站稳 好
That’s it. Bite that thing.
对 咬它
Bite it! Bite it like a little monkey!
咬它像猴子一样咬它
Go on, bite it! There you go.
用力咬对 使劲儿
Yank it! Use them tiger teeth!
用力 用你的虎牙
Yeah! Grab it, pull on it! You almost got it, that’s it.
扯呀 差不多了 对
Oh, shit!
该死
What the hell? Wow.
搞什么
Lee, untie me. Hurry up, man!
帮我松绑 快
All these statues full of money.
这些人像里全是钱
Hello, Benjamin!
你好啊 班杰明
What are you doing? I’m taking this for evidence.
你在干什么 我在搜集证据
Carter.
卡特
You feel that? Yeah, we slowing down, man.
感觉到了吗 对 我们慢下来了
What happened? I’ll tell you what happened.
发生了什么事 我来告诉你吧
Come on, Lee!
李 快来
Carter, go up.
卡特 上去
Carter! Carter!
卡特
Carter! CARTER: Lee!
卡特 李
What happened? You left me.
发生什么事 你丢下我
I didn’t leave you, man. I was waiting up there for you.
我没有 我在车顶等你
Whoa, man! I ain’t going in there!
老兄 我才不下去
Come on! There’s rats in there!
快点儿 那里有老鼠
There’s no rats! Look at that rat!
没有老鼠 看那只老鼠
Las Vegas?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas? What the hell we doing in Vegas?
赌城 我们来这里干嘛
Look. Red Dragon.
看 赤龙
That’s the name of Ricky Tan’s boat.
那是谭瑞奇游艇的名字
Lee.
李
That’s how you launder a hundred million dollars in cash.
那是洗一亿元黑钱的方法
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧 走吧
Sorry. Damn!
对不起 该死
One at a time. What the hell is wrong with you?
一个一个来嘛 你有什么毛病
Wait a second, man. What?
等等 什么
We can’t go in there like this. Why?
我们不能这样子进去 为什么
We gotta look fly. What you mean fly?