You! Detective Yu?
你 倪探员
Not Yu, you!
不是倪 是你
‘Who? ‘You!
谁 你
Who?
谁
Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
你明不明白我嘴巴说出来的话
Don’t nobody understand the words that are coming out of your mouth, man.
没人会明白你嘴巴说出来的话
Ricky Tan is waiting for you.
谭瑞奇在等你
What the hell is going on here, Lee?
李 这里到底发生什么事
Remember I told you my father was a policeman?
记得我告诉过你我爸爸是警♥察♥吗
Yeah. Ricky Tan was his partner.
对 谭瑞奇是他的搭档
What?
什么
Lee, I’ve been expecting you. Please ask your partner to wait inside.
李 我在等你 叫你搭档在里面等吧
Hell, no. I ain’t going nowhere. It’s okay.
不 我哪儿也不去 没事的
I’m not leaving you alone, Lee. I’ll be fine.
李 我不会留下你一个 我不会有事
You sure? Yes.
你确定吗 确定
I’ll be right upstairs.
我在楼上等你
I know what everybody’s saying.
我听到谣言
I did not blow up the American embassy.
领♥事♥馆♥不是我炸的
I’m not that stupid.
我没那么笨
But I believe some of my people did.
但我相信是我手下做的
My enemies are trying to frame me.
我的死对头想嫁祸我
There is a war going on right now within the Triads.
现在三合会正在起内哄
I’m afraid I’m gonna lose this time.
恐怕这次我会输
If your father were still alive, I would turn to him for advice.
你父亲若还活着 我会求教于他
Please don’t.
请你别提他
Lee, I really need your help. I cannot trust anybody else.
李 我需要你帮忙 我信不过别人
Tell me why they killed the customs agents.
告诉我他们为何要杀海关人员
I’ll give you all the information you need.
你要什么情报我都可以给你
But you’ve gotta get me out of Hong Kong right away.
但你要立刻把我弄离香港
Hey, lady, what are you doing?
你在做什么
Get down. I’m L.A.P.D.
下来 我是洛杉矶警♥察♥
You just kick me?
你刚刚踢我吗
You must be out of your mind!
你一定是疯了
You want some of me?
你想挑战我
I’m gonna give you an L.A.P.D. asskicking!
想试试洛杉矶警♥察♥的厉害吗
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I slipped and I fell.
我滑倒了
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
Am I bleeding?
我有流血吗
Quite a night, inspector.
督察 今晚很热闹啊
Ricky Tan was our only bait. Now he’s gone.
谭瑞奇是我们唯一的饵 现在他死了
So you got your revenge.
你的仇报了
At the expense of a United States government investigation.
代价是毁了美国政♥府♥的调查
Revenge? What are you talking about, revenge?
报仇 你说什么
Now, I don’t know if the Triads paid you to get rid of Tan…
我搞不清楚是三合会 收买♥♥你去杀谭瑞奇
…or if it was a pure vendetta killing…
或是你纯为了报复而杀人
…or if you’re involved in the smuggling yourself.
又或者你根本与走私有关
But you’re off this case.
但你别再碰此案
I don’t ever wanna see you again. Is that clear?
我不想再见到你 清楚了吗
Hey, what’s going on here? Carter, you’re in enough trouble.
嘿 发生了什么事 卡特 你已经惹了够多麻烦了
Just shut up.
就闭嘴吧
Stay out of it.
少管闲事
You’re going back to L.A. right now.
你立刻回洛杉矶
Hey, that’s fine with me, man. I ain’t had fun since I been out here.
好啊 反正来这里之后 玩得也不开心
Okay
好了
Sorry, Lee.
李 对不起
Escort Detective Carter to the airport. No.
护送卡特探员去机场 不
I’ll take him.
我送他
Get your hands off!
你们给我放手
Carter, you don’t understand.
你不明白
Oh, I understand all right.
我完全明白
I got knocked off a building, I got beat on…
我被人推下楼 被殴打
…I got stripped buttnaked, and you held out on me, man.
被扒光 而你仍然不肯对我说真话
I’m out of here.
我走了
Carter, Ricky Tan set up my father.
卡特 谭瑞奇出♥卖♥♥♥我爸爸
What?
什么
Five years ago, my father was working a big international smuggling case.
五年前我爸在调查一宗国际走私案
He found out his partner, Tan, was working for the Triads.
他发现他的搭档谭瑞奇 原来替三合会卖♥♥命
But before he could prove it, he was killed.
但在他找到证据之前就被杀了
All the evidence disappeared.
证据全消失
Tan resigned, and the case was never solved.
谭辞职 留下悬案
So I get it now. This is all about your daddy’s last case.
我明白了 全因你♥爸♥爸最后那件案子
So you getting on the plane with me or not?
那么你跟我上飞机吗
What?
什么
You know my daddy died on the job too.
你知道我爸爸也是殉职的
If I had a chance to square his death, I’d do whatever it took.
如果可以找到凶手 我也会不顾一切
I’d do anything.
我会不择手段
So you coming or what?
那你到底来不来
Why L.A.?
为什么要去洛杉矶
Lee, let me introduce you…
让我向你简介
…to Carter’s theory of criminal investigation:
卡特的办案理论
Follow the rich white man.
跟踪有钱白人
Follow the rich white man? Exactly. Now you’re learning.
跟踪有钱白人 对 好好学
Every big crime has a rich white man behind it…
每桩大案幕后
…waiting for his cut.
都有个有钱白人
Now, in our case, we know who the rich white man is.
就这桩案子来说 我们知道有钱的白人是谁
Steven Reign. Who?
史蒂芬瑞恩 谁
Steven Reign, the hotel billionaire. I saw him on Ricky Tan’s boat.
饭店大亨 他在谭瑞奇的船上
When the shooting started, he was way too cool.
枪战发生时 他太冷静了
When people start shooting, white people ain’t that cool.
有人开枪的话 白人不会那么冷静
They either running around, hiding behind tables…
他们会乱窜 躲在桌子底下
…or screaming like, “Aah!”
或像这样尖叫:
Shh. You sound like that all the time.
你经常那样叫的
Tell you something about black people.
如果是我们黑人的话
When stuff goes down, we keep our cool.
遇到暴♥力♥事件时很冷静
Maybe, but not like Asians. We never panic.
但不及亚洲人 我们永不恐慌
Yeah, right. When Godzilla’s coming, y’all be tripping.
是吗 哥吉拉来时你们都吓趴下了
I seen the movie.
我看过那部电影
You be, “Gaioa, gaica!” Carter.
你会喊 “救命” 卡特
Yelling everywhere. Just
到处尖叫 就
Mr. Carter, excuse me.
卡特先生 不好意思
Thank you so much.
谢谢
It’s the kosher meal? Yes, sir, our kosher meal. Shalom.
这是犹太餐吗 是 这是我们提供的犹太餐
There he is. Mr. Steven Reign.
他就在那里 史蒂芬瑞恩先生
Living large in one of his penthouse suites.
在他的顶楼豪♥宅♥内尽享奢华
Oh, guess who this is. Yep, that’s her.
猜我见到谁是她
That’s the woman that was on Ricky Tan’s boat, right there.
在谭瑞奇游艇上的那个女人
We got them.
找到他们了
Told you it’d work out. Know what I’m talking about.
我就说行得通嘛
All we gotta do now is wait.
现在只要等
They still talking? Mmhm.
他们仍在谈话
He’s leaving.
他要走了
He’ll be back. How do you know?
他会回来的 你怎么知道的
I know. You see how fine that woman is?
见到那女人多美吗
He’ll definitely be back.
他一定会回来的
What’s she doing?
她在干什么
What’s she doing, man?
她在干什么
She’s just standing around, not doing much.
她只是站着 没做什么
Well, just don’t fall asleep.
别睡着
Sooner or later, something’s gonna happen.
迟早会有事发生的
Okay, I just try to stay awake. It’s just so boring.
好 我尽量不睡 真是闷死人
Ah. Slow down, baby.
慢一点 宝贝
What?
什么
Huh? Nothing. I said nothing.
没什么 我没说话
You said something. I said nothing.
你说话了 没说
I heard you say something. No, no, no. Nothing.
我听见你嘀咕什么了 没有的事
Lee, what’s going on, man? What you talking about?
李 怎么回事 你在干嘛
She’s getting undressed. What?
她在脱衣服 什么
She’s getting undressed. Give me that.
她正在脱衣服 给我那东西
No!
不