That is, uh, Chief Inspector Lee.
那是李总督察
Ain’t never been humiliated and embarrassed like that…
我一生从没感到
…in my whole entire life.
这么尴尬及耻辱
Got me running around Hong Kong buttnaked, thanks to you.
脱♥光♥光在香港到处跑 多谢你了
Thanks to me? Yeah, thanks to you.
多谢我 对 多多感谢你
You needed backup, so I gave you backup.
你要后援 我说给你后援
I was about to kick Ricky Tan’s ass, and his bodyguards’…
我快要痛扁谭瑞奇 和他的小弟们了
…till you messed it up. Stop.
你却来坏事 别说了
I’m sick of your bullshit. I’m sick of you!
我受够你的废话了 我受够你了
I’m not the one running up in karaoke bars full of gangsters.
不是我要去黑帮酒吧
I’m not the one running up in massage parlors looking for crime lords.
不是我要去桑拿浴室找犯罪头子
It’s my job. It’s your job.
这是我的职责所在 这是你的职责所在
You pitiful, man. When are you gonna have some fun?
真可怜 你何时才能去找找乐子
When are you gonna take a day off? Go on a date or something?
你何时才能休个假 去约约会
I have plenty of dates. When?
我有很多约会 你上次约会是何时
When’s the last time you had a date, huh?
你上次约会是何时你倒是说啊
When’s the last time you played Hide the Rainbow Roll, huh?
你上次玩“滚床单”是何时
Let’s hear it, Lee. The year of the rat?
说来听听 是鼠年那年吗
You will never understand me.
你永远不会了解我
You right. I didn’t even understand what you just said to me right then.
对 我连你刚才说什么也不了解
They got my passport back at that massage parlor.
我的护照留在桑拿浴室
Good afternoon, sir.
午安
Lee. Yes, sir.
李 是的 长官
This is Special Agent Sterling from the United States Secret Service.
这位是美国特勤局的史特林
Secret Service? Why?
特勤局 为什么
Have a seat, please.
请坐
What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room.
我准备告诉你的事必须保密
The men who were killed yesterday were not American translators.
昨天被杀的并非美国翻译员
They were undercover United States customs agents…
他们是美国海关的卧底探员
…trying to break a Triad smuggling ring.
任务是粉碎一个三合会走私集团
Smuggling what? We don’t know.
走私什么 我们不知道
But whatever it is, it got the agents killed.
无论走私什么 导致他们被杀有关
How can we help you?
我们可以怎么协助
You can stay the hell out of our way.
只要你别妨碍我们办事
Thank you.
谢谢
I can get you Ricky Tan.
我可以给你谭瑞奇的情报
No. We know all about Tan.
不必 我们对他了如指掌
That’s why we’re leaving him out there as bait.
所以我们放他在外边作饵
This is a lot bigger than Ricky Tan and the Fu Cang Long Triads.
幕后组织比谭瑞奇的福苍龙帮大得多
Hey, cutie.
喂 美女
Thank you, Lee.
多谢 李
Carter! Carter!
卡特 卡特
Uh, Heaven on Earth massage parlor?
天上人间桑拿浴室
Heaven on Earth?
天上人间
Hello. Cheap suits.
喂 便宜唐装
Hello. Cheap suits. Cheap suits.
喂 便宜唐装
Cheap suits. Cheap suits.
便宜唐装
How cheap? Cheap suits.
有多便宜 便宜唐装
CARTER: Cheap as hell?
便宜到死
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can you direct me…
请问
…to Heaven on Earth massage parlor, please?
天上人间桑拿浴室在哪
Hello. How are you? Okay.
哈罗 你好吗 很好
No, no. Wait a minute.
不 等一下
No. I don’t want no chicken.
不不 我不要鸡
No, no, no. Aah!

No! I don’t want no chicken. What am I gonna do with a chicken?
不 我不要鸡 我要只鸡来干嘛
I don’t like my chickens live, okay?
我不喜欢活鸡 好吗
I like them dead and deepfried. You ever heard of Popeye’s?
我喜欢油炸的死鸡 听过大力水手炸鸡吗
No, no! No!
不 不 不
Heh. Don’t kill chicken.
别杀那只鸡
Aah! I’m warning you.
我警告你
I’m a police officer. Put the blade down and let the bird go right now!
我是警♥察♥ 放下刀 放开那只鸡
You okay, Lee?
李 你没事吧
All he wanted was some mu shu.
他只是想吃木须肉罢了
Damn.
妈的
Hey, taxi! Taxi!
喂 计程车
Hey! Hey!

Follow that car.
跟着那车
Hey, follow that limo. This is a chase, okay?
跟着那辆礼车 我要追他 明白吗
Wherever he goes, you go.
他去哪里 你都要跟着
You’re not moving! This is the opposite of chasing!
你没在动啊 这跟“追”是相反的啊
What? I will slap you if you don’t move this car.
什么 你再不开我就揍你
I’m gonna slap you. I’m gonna slap you.
我要揍你啦
Okay. All right. Okay, look.
好 听着
Here. You understand that?
给你 现在听得懂吗
Now you’re speaking my language.
我现在懂你说什么了
Get the hell on then. Come on, Let’s go!
开车呀 快点 走
Wait right here. I’ll be right back.
在这里等我 我立刻回来
You understand? Yes, I understand.
明白吗 明白
And don’t eat my chicken, okay? Okay, okay.
别吃我的鸡 好吗 好的
Okay. okay.
好的 好的
Jesus.
天啊
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
How you doing, baby?
你好吗 宝贝
Carter. James Carter. Baldwin hills.
我是卡特 詹姆斯卡特 来自鲍德温山
Isabella Molina. From San Juan.
伊莎贝拉拉莫莉娜 圣胡安来的
San Juan? Mmhm.
圣胡安
I know San Juan. I’ve traveled there many times on my private plane.
我知道 我搭我的私人飞机 去过好几次
You must know my good friend…
你一定认识我朋友
…Pedro Morales Magonzales Marato Molaso Mondustos.
佩德罗莫拉莱斯麻冈萨雷斯 莫兰多莫拉索蒙多斯托斯
I don’t think so, no. You sure?
我不认识 你确定吗
Mmhm. Well, I’m sorry. I thought you rode in the best of circles.
对不起 我以为你很熟上流社会
But listen, make yourself feel at home.
不过 当自己家好了
You need anything, champagne, caviar…
不管你需要什么 香槟 鱼子酱
…my yacht is your yacht.
我的游艇就是你的
This is your yacht?
这艘游艇是你的吗
That’s right. I’m the owner.
对 我是船主
The captain.
船长
Yes. Listen.
听着
I’m not gonna play games with you. I want you, right now.
我不想跟你玩游戏 我现在就想要你
I see me and you downstairs in one of those bathrooms…
我可以想像我们五分钟后
…in about five minutes.
在楼下浴室打得火热
Well, I’m very tempted. It’s such a beautiful yacht.
我很心动 这艘船这么美
What’s it called?
它叫什么名字
What’s it called? Mmhm. Your yacht.
它叫什么名字 你的游艇
The S.S. Minnow Johnson.
SS米诺强森
The S.S. Minnow Johnson? Yeah.
SS米诺强森吗 对
Funny. The name on the back was the Red Dragon.
奇怪 船尾明明写着赤龙
The Red Dragon? Are you sure?
赤龙 你确定吗
Oh, I’m sure.
我确定
Because this is my friend’s yacht.
因为这是我朋友的游艇
Your friend’s yacht? And this is his party.
你朋友的游艇 这是他的派对
I must’ve got on the wrong yacht.
我确定是上错船了
All these yachts look just alike these days.
这些船都差不多
I knew something was wrong when my key didn’t work.
我的锁匙开不了门时 就知道不对劲
Who’s your friend? Somebody who got on the wrong yacht.
你这位朋友是谁 上错船的人
Hey, wait a second. I know you. Steven Reign, right?
等等 我认识你 史蒂芬瑞恩 对吗
You own half of Los Angeles. What you doing out here in Hong Kong?
你拥有半个洛杉矶 来香港干吗
I’m here for the weekend, taking in the sights.
度周末 看风景
You must have your own plane too. It’s fun, ain’t it?
你一定也有私人飞机了 很过瘾吧
Shall we? Yes.
我们走走好吗 好
Well, enjoy the party, Mr. Carter.
玩开心点 卡特先生
I plan to, Miss Isabella.
我正有此意 伊莎贝拉拉小姐
See you later, Stevie. Be cool.
待会见 史蒂芬 保重
Ricky Tan. Where is he?
谭瑞奇在哪
I don’t know!
我不知道
He killed a detective today. Where is he?
他今天杀了一个探员 他在哪
Who got killed, man?
谁被杀了
Carter! Who died, Lee?
卡特 李 谁死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!