Thank you.
谢谢
The Beach Boys are dope. I love Beach Boys.
《沙滩小子》太棒了 我真的很爱《沙滩小子》
Hey, ladies, how you doing?
嘿 美女 你们好吗
Wait a minute.
等等
Hey, where you going? Let’s get some sushi!
你们去哪啊 我们去吃寿司吧
Hey! Hey, cutie!
喂 喂 美女
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
That was my CD.
那张CD是我的
Don’t you ever touch a Chinese man’s CD.
别碰中国人的CD
See the way those girls drove off? They was laughing at us.
看到她们开车离开的样子吗 她们在嘲笑我们
Those girls drove off because of you.
都是你吓走她们
All I did was invite them to have a drink.
我只想请她们喝杯酒而已
You invited them to get naked and sacrifice a small goat.
你想她们脱♥光♥光 然后献祭一头小羊羔
Which word was goat?
哪个字是“羊”
You owe me a copy of the Beach Boys’ greatest hits.
你欠我一张《沙滩小子》精选集
Don’t be getting no attitude with me.
别给脸色我看
I been here three days. We done nothing but work your cases.
我来了三天 都是陪你查案
Only reason I’m here in Hong Kong is you said…
你说会带我去玩
…you was gonna show me a good time.
我才来香港
I’m on vacation, man, and I want some mu sh…
我来度假 想吃木须肉
Mu shu? You hungry?
木须肉 你肚子饿吗
No, Lee, not mu shu.
李 不是木须肉
Some mu shu. I wanna see some women, man.
是酒池肉林的肉 我想找女人乐一乐
Stop playing dumb and show me to the shu.
别装傻了 快带我去找美女
What was that?
什么事
Did you just take another damn case on my vacation, man?
我来度假 你又接了另一桩案子
Of course not. My superintendent invited us to a club.
当然没有 我上司请我们去夜♥总♥会♥
Big party tonight. Don’t be messing with me, Lee.
今晚有个大派对 别耍我啊
I will slap you so hard, you’ll end up in the Ming dynasty.
否则我一巴掌把你打回明朝
I mean it, man. I’ll bitchslap you back to Bangkok.
真的啊 我还能一巴掌把你扇回曼谷
Big party? Big one.
大派对 很大的
Okay, well, let’s go party then.
好吧 那我们去派对吧
Hey, this is nice. Hey, cutie.
这里不错 喂 美女
They don’t like tourists in here, so try to blend in.
她们不喜欢游客 扮作本地人吧
What, blend in? I’m 2 feet taller than everybody in here.
扮本地人 我比所有人高两个头
Wait here.
在这里等我
Where you going? Bathroom.
你去哪 厕所
Well, hurry back, man, because we’re gonna party.
快点回来 我们要玩个痛快
Party!
超爽的
How you doing?
你好吗
Come here a lot? It’s a nice place.
你常来吗 这地方不错
What in the world is going on up in here?
台上搞什么鬼
Am I the only one listening to this?
只有我在听这东西吗
The man destroying a classic!
他毁了这首经典金曲
Keep on I can’t take no more of this.
我实在受不了了
Oh, come on, girls!
来吧 女孩来吧
Come on! Come on!
来吧
Come here, girls
来吧 女孩
Come on, girl!
来吧 女孩
I can’t believe it
我真不敢相信
Come on, come on, come on.
快来啊
Don’t stop, come on.
别停 来吧
You know you feel the force!
你已经被我电到
I feel the force!
我感到电力十足
Carter! Come on!
卡特 来吧
Come on! Carter!
来吧 卡特
Come on, Lee! Carter!
来吧 李 卡特
Come on! Come on! Carter!
来吧 来吧 卡特
CARTER: Come on!
来吧
I’ll be right back
我马上回来
I’ll be right back
我马上回来
I’ll be right back
我马上回来
Lee, these people love me, man. Come on out here.
这些人超爱我的 快跟我上台
Get off the stage.
下来
Are you crazy, man? I’m a star!
你疯了吗 我可是个明星
I’m a god to these people. Come check this out.
这些人超级崇拜我的 来看看
This is a gangster bar. We are here undercover.
这是黑帮酒吧 我们来查案的
I knew you was lying. I knew you was lying, man.
我就知道你说谎 我一早就知道
I’m sorry, Carter.
对不起 卡特
You a liar! We are here to find Ricky Tan.
你这个骗子 我们来找谭瑞奇
We must tread softly.
我们要低调行事
Tread softly? What in the world you talking about?
低调行事 你说什么呢
Who taught you how to roust a bar? Tread softly.
谁教你这样查酒吧的 还低调行事呢
These men are Triads, the most deadly gang in China.
他们是三合会 中国最大的帮派
You think that scare me?
以为那会吓倒我吗
I’m from Los Angeles. We invented gangs.
帮派是我们洛杉矶发明的
Give me that badge. I’ll show youNo. You are civilian!
警章给我 我给你看看 不 你在这儿是平民
In Hong Kong, I’m Michael Jackson! You are Toto!
在香港我是周星驰 你是“石斑鱼”
You mean Tito! Toto is what we ate last night for dinner.
你是说“跟班的”吧 石斑鱼是我们昨晚的晚餐
Now give me that badge. Give it. No!
把警章给我 拿来 不
Okay, listen up!
好 大家听着
Right now!
现在
What did I just say? You just asked everybody…
我说了什么 你叫大家
…to pick up their samurai swords and shave your butt.
拿起武士刀去切你的屁♥股♥
I said that? LEE: Yes.
我那样说的 是的
Come out here and translate this for me.
上来帮我翻译
All right, listen up!
好 大家听着
All the Triads and the ugly women on this side…
所有三合会和丑女人来这一边
…and all the fine women on this side right now!
所有美女来另一边 立刻照做
Translate it.
翻译
Y’all gonna act like y’all don’t hear what I’m saying.
好 你们假装听不到我说话
All right, who in here know Ricky Tan? Raise your hand.
谁认识谭瑞奇 认识的举手
Translate.
翻译
I see what’s going on here.
我明白发生什么事了
Okay
好
I ain’t got time to be playing no games now.
我没时间玩游戏了
I’m taking. Hu Li!
我要 胡莉
Wait. Hey, Lee!
等一下 嘿 李
Out of the Way! L.A.P.D.!
让开 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Lee! Hold up!
李 等等
Aw, hell no. Uhuh.
还是算了吧
Lee, I’m taking the stairs!
我走楼梯
Carter!
卡特
Over here!
我在这里
Lee! Help me!
李 救我
How you get down there?
你怎样下去的
Hurry UP!
快点
Hold on!
抓紧
Don’t let go, man.
别放手
Here. Watch out! Behind you!
来 小心你后面
Huh? Behind you! What?
你后面 什么
Who the hell was that?
那到底是谁
Lord Jesus, I don’t wanna die!
老天爷啊 我不想死
Lee, help me, man!
李 救救我
Don’t worry. Chinese bamboo is very strong.
别担心 中国的竹子是很结实的
You sure, man? I’m sure.
你确定吗 我确定
Lee!
李
Let go! Let go!
放手
I can’t believe I flew 10,000 miles for this shit!
我真不敢相信我飞了一万英里 就为了来搅这滩浑水
I can’t believe you lied to me, man.
你竟然骗我
I’m sorry. You’re sorry?
对不起 对不起
I got somebody’s old chopsticks stuck up my ass…
我被粗筷子插屁♥股♥
…all you gotta say to me is you sorry?
而你只说声对不起
There was an explosion. I don’t give a damn!
发生了爆♥炸♥事件 关我屁事
At the American embassy. Two Americans were killed.
是美国领♥事♥馆♥ 死了两个美国人
So you think this guy Ricky Tan blew up the embassy?
你认为是谭瑞奇干的
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why the hell are you looking for him then?
那你为什么要找他
We’re gonna find out. No, you gonna find out, man.
我们找到他就知道了 是“你”自己去找他
There’s two billion Chinese people here. Let one of them be your partner.
有二十亿中国人呢 随便找个人做你搭档吧