Natalie?
娜塔丽没对我提过
Natalie never mentioned that to me.
是吗?
Oh, really?
问她泰伦麦斯威的事
Ask her about Terrence Maxwell.
你过了13岁吧?
You’re over 1 3, right?
范奇救了我的命
Finchy saved my life, that’s for sure.
我最早向他承认我是同志
He was the first person l told l was gay.
我也是同志
l’m gay too.
圣母马利亚,原来如此,你是同志?
Holy Mary, Mother of God, so that’s what this is about. You’re gay?

Yeah.
我以为娜塔丽告诉你了
l thought Natalie had told you.
世界真小啊
Small world, right?
你和我
You, me.
真夸张
Crazy.
抽烟吗?
Smoke?
我帮你点烟
Here, let me light you.
想搭便车回家吗?
Want a ride home?
麻烦你
Please.
我不会开太快
l won’t go fast.
也许吧
Maybe.
刚刚发生什么事?
What just happened?
你认为你是同志吧?
You think you’re gay, right?
男同志都是这样
That’s what gay men do.
我只是让你了解这圈子的习惯
Just wanted you to know what you’re in for.
来杯啤酒?抽烟?
Want a beer? Smoke?
不要
No.
日记,我能说什么呢?他开的车很酷
Journal, what can l say? He drove a cool car.
而且赢过在范奇家再吃一次疯狂晚餐
And it sure beat another crazy dinner at the Finch house.
什么都有第一次,对吧?
There’s a first time for everything, right?
我在纽约拍的
l took those. ln New York.
拍得不太好
They’re not very good.
我什么都做不好
l’m not very good at anything.
我什么都做不好
我什么都做不好,我什么都做不好
l’m not very good at anything. l’m not very good at anything.
闭嘴
Shut up.
什么?
What?
没事
Nothing.
这件事有好的一面
One positive thing has come out of this.
没有人能再说我害怕尝试新事物
Nobody can ever say again that l’m afraid of trying new things.
穿衣服,我载你回范奇家
Come on, get dressed. l have to drive you back to Finch’s.
我想去我妈家
l wanna go to my mom’s.
刚刚的事还好吗?
You okay with what happened?
当然
Yeah, sure.
那么
Well…
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
芬恩…
Oh, Fern. Fern. Fern…
不,芬恩,没关系
No, Fern, it’s okay.
不…没关系
No, no, no, it’s okay.
贾斯登,贾斯登
Augusten. Augusten.
对不起,真对不起
l’m sorry, l’m sorry. l’m so sorry.
天啊
Oh, God. God.
真希望你多喜欢学校一点
l wish you enjoyed school more.
虽然拿我的生活跟你比,一定很蠢
Although l guess it must be very dull compared to your life with me.
罩衫拿给我,我会冷
Would you hand me my cover-up? l’m chilly.
小心点,贾斯登
Watch it, Augusten!
我手上有烟
l’ve got a lit cigarette in my hand.
生气不要用行动表现
Don’t act out in anger.
不高兴的话跟我聊
lf you’re upset by this, talk to me about it.
我怎么会不知道?
How could l not have known?
这件事多久了?
How long has this been happening?
我爱上芬恩很久了
l’ve been in love with Fern for a very long time.
几周前我们进展到肉体关系
Our relationship became physical a number of weeks ago.
亲密的细节是我跟芬恩的事
The intimate details are between me and Fern.
日记,我很困惑,我妈怎么会跟芬恩在一起?
Journal, l’m confused. How can my mother be with Fern?
芬恩开的是雪佛兰
Fern drives a Chevy Nova.
我很担心你
l worry about you so.
我担心你的课业
l worry about you in school.
-法律规定你得上学 -管他的
-The law says you have to go. -Well, fuck that!
贾斯登,请别抽我的烟
Augusten, please don’t smoke my cigarettes.
你自己有一包
You have a pack of your own.
-但我宁可你别抽 -我有抽
-Although l wish you wouldn’t smoke. -Well, l do.
我一辈子饱受压♥迫♥
All my life l’ve been oppressed, Augusten.
一辈子努力对抗压♥迫♥
And all my life l’ve worked hard to fight that oppression.
小时候我住在乔治亚州开罗市
When l was a little girl living in Cairo, Georgia,
我的黑人保母爱莎住在 市区另一边的棚屋里
l had a black nanny named Elsa who lived in a shack on the other side of town.
当时黑人被叫做黑鬼
And in those days black people were called niggers.
我知道那是个髒字
And l knew that word “nigger” was a dirty word.
一个充满仇恨与愤怒的字眼
And l knew it was a word filled with hatred and anger.
我知道爱莎不是黑鬼,我知道那是不对的
l knew Elsa was no nigger. l knew it was wrong.
我一辈子自诩为艺术家
lt’s taken me all my life to claim myself as an artist
自诩为女人
and to claim myself as a woman.
对抗我妈的压♥迫♥
l have struggled against the oppression of my mother
还有你♥爸♥的压♥迫♥
and the oppression of your father,
如今生平第一次我觉得真正能活出自己
and for the first time in my life l feel l am truly able to claim myself.
所以我希望你能支持我跟芬恩的关系
And so, Augusten, l hope l have your support in my relationship with Fern
因为人生到了这个阶段 我不须也不愿再接受压♥迫♥
because at this stage in my life l do not need and l will not accept more oppression.
我的一生都在对抗压♥迫♥
l have spent my entire life fighting oppression.
希望我不必对抗你
l hope l don’t have to fight you too.
能给我五块钱吗?
Can l have $5?
“能给我五块钱吗?”
“May l have $5?”
为什么?
Why?
明天我才能翘课去看电影
So l can skip school tomorrow and go to the movies.
去拿我的钱包,我看看
Go get my pocketbook. l’ll take a look.
喜欢我的新房♥子吗?
Do you like my new house?
我需要高的天花板
l need high ceilings.
你花了很多时间待在范奇家
So, you’ve been spending a lot of time at the Finches’ house.
我还有其他选择吗?
Are there other options l’m not aware of?
这是什么?
What is this?
领养文件
Adoption papers.
范奇医师同意担任你的法定监护人
Dr. Finch has agreed to become your legal guardian.
什么?
What?
跟他讨论过后 我们都觉得这是最好的选择
After discussing this with the doctor, we both feel this really is the best option.
他和家人能给你需要的照顾
He and his family can give you the attention you need.
(马龙范奇,爱妮范奇)
你要把我送给你的心理医生?
You’re giving me away to your shrink?
不是
No.
这样对你、对我们最好
l’m doing what’s best for you. What’s best for us.
我非常非常爱你
l love you very, very much.
我永远都是你母亲,你永远都是我的孩子
l will always be your parent. And you will always be my child.
我爸连吃饭钱都不肯给我
And my fucking father won’t even give me money for food.
他不愿意接我电♥话♥
He won’t take my calls.
基本上他根本没什么用
Yeah. He’s basically worthless.
就像我妈
Just like my mom.
就像那些打我的修女
Just like the fucking nuns who beat me.
天啊
God.
有时真想拿把切肉刀剁了他们两个
Sometimes l feel like just taking a butcher knife and just stabbing them both.
我了解
l understand.
只有你了解
You’re the only one who does.
你跟布曼有多熟,贾斯登?
How close are you to Bookman, Augusten?
(贾斯登贝罗)
一开始只是朋友,现在已经不只那样
lt started out as just friends, and now it’s more than that.
是性关系吗?
This is a sexual relationship?
布曼的情况不太稳定
Bookman isn’t a stable man.
他的问题非常严重
His problems run very, very deep.
他看起来还好
He seems okay.
我不是说你不能见他
Well, l’m not saying you can’t see him.
毕竟你们已经有了关系
After all, as you say, you are already involved.
不过你要让我掌握状况
But l just want you to keep me abreast of the situation.

Fine.
想吃一点吗?
Now, would you like some of these?