我有一对双胞胎 他们现在应该已经上♥床♥睡觉了
I got twins your age. They’re in bed by now.
你多大啊 九岁
What are you,like,9?
10岁
10…
10岁半
And a half.
我要去上洗手间
I got to go to the bathroom.
嗨 乔伊
Hey,Joey…
看来你小孩不是很听话啊
Looks like your kid don’t listen too well.
肯定家里人都是这样的
It must run in the family.
嗨 尼克 过来
Hey,Nicky,get over here.
过来
Get over here.
你在干吗
What the hell you doing?
我让你等在车里的
I thought I told you to wait in the car.
我要上厕所
I had to go to the bathroom.
你好吗 尼克
How you doing,Nicky?
想来点小熊糖吗
You want,uh,you want some gummy bears?
嗨 尼克 你是不是会正巧
Hey,Nicky,you wouldn’t by chance
知道你朋友从哪里拿到那支枪的呢
know where your friend got that gun,would you?
不知道
No. Uh…
我得上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
好
Ok.
尼克 上厕所去吧
Nicky,you go to the bathroom.
你决定了吗
Have you decided yet?
我还要赶着去坐公车呢
I have a bus to catch in…
我要芝士汉堡 还有可乐
I’ll have a cheeseburger and a coke.
我得上趟厕所
I got to go to the bathroom.
别担心 警♥察♥我们来对付好了
Don’t worry. We’re gonna take care of the cop,ok?
-我知道了 -好
-I know. -Ok.
枪在哪
Where is it?
嗨 尼克
Hey,Nicky.
你在哪儿啊
Where the hell are you?
快好了
I’m almost done.
快点 我们得走了
Well,hurry up in there. Come on,we got to go.
刀锋队必胜
Razors. Razors.
来 洗洗手
Get over there and wash your hands.
我们得走了
We got to get out of here. Come on.
见鬼
Fuck.
嗨 甜心 你好吗
Hey,sweetie,how you doing?
很好
Good,hon.
好 尼克 听我说
All right,Nick,listen to me.
我希望你仔细考虑一下
I want you to think really hard
想想你朋友可能去哪些地方
about where your friend might be right now,
因为其他人都在找他
because the others,they’re looking for him,
如果被他们找到的话
and if they find him first,I’m…
他们不会找到枪
they won’t find the gun.
你说什么
What did you say?
你说什么
What did you say?
别耍我 尼克
Don’t you mess with me,Nicky.
我希望你马上和我说清楚
I want you to fuckin’ talk to me now.
你得发誓你不会伤害他
Just promise me you won’t hurt him.
我可没时间说这些话
Nick,I don’t have time for this shit right now.
-马上告诉我 -你得保证
-Now fuckin’ tell me. -Promise!
向你发誓什么
Promise you what?
什么 什么 好 我发誓 我向上帝发誓
What,what? I promise. I swear to God.
我不会伤害你朋友的
I’m not gonna fuckin’ hurt your friend.
快 告诉我
Now,just come on. Just tell me.
告诉我你知道什么
Just tell me what you know.
过来
Come on.
这个
This one here?
伙计
Man.
在哪呢 尼克
Come on,where is it,Nick?
我想你说你是放在这里的
I thought you said you put it in there.
我是放在这里的啊
Well,I did. I put it right there.
那东西呢
Then where is it?
你不是说你放在抽水箱里的吗
I thought you said you put it in the tank.
我放在里面的啊
I put it in here.
噢 见鬼 你到底放在哪里啊 尼克
Aw,shit. Which one did you put it in,Nick?
你到底放在哪里啊
Huh? Which one did you put it in?
真♥他♥妈♥的 尼克
God damn it,Nicky.
你干吗要骗我啊
Why’d you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我啊
Why did you lie to me?
我没有
I didn’t.
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
我没有骗人啊 我是放在这里的啊
I’m not fucking lying! I put it in there!
你要害死我的啊 尼克
You just fuckin’ killed me,Nick.
你害死我了
You just fucking killed me.
你过来
You come here.
我要你睁大眼睛
Now,I want you to keep an eye open,right?
如果看到有人进来的话
If you see anybody come,
大声咳嗽 听懂了吗
I want you to cough really loud,all right?
你好像是创了记录了
You’re like a broken record.
我告诉你 你得看看这个
I’m telling you. You got to see this.
你最好别耍我
You better not be jerking my chain.
孩子 你在这干吗
What are you doing here,kid?
我在找厕所
I was looking for the bathroom.
连小孩都觉得这里有厕所
See? Even the kid thinks it’s a shithole back here.
闭嘴 拉斐
Shut up,Ralphie.
好的 听着
All right,just…
你从这扇门出去
You go on out through that door there,
左转 走到底
turn left,go all the way down to the end,
再向左走 就找到了
turn left again,and you’re there.
明白了吗
You got it?
哪扇门
Uh,which door?
跟我来 孩子
Come here,kid. I’ll show you.
来
Come here,kid.
嗨 尤兰达
Hey,yolanda.
-来 -等等
-Come on. -Wait up.
你把我的芝士蛋糕送哪里
Where you going with my cheesecake?
这是给付钱的顾客的
No,this is for paying customers,
不是你
not you.
在哪 找到了
Where are you? Here.
找到了 我找到你门牌号♥码了
There. I got your number,fucker.
别这样 我可不能
Forget it. I ain’t dragging your butt
一直带着你
across no state lines.
听着 孩子 你为什么不回家啊
Look,papa,why don’t you just go home?
我打赌事情并没有你想像的那么糟
I bet you things are not as bad as you think they are.
来吧 宝贝
Come on,papa.
噢 妈的
Oh,motherfucker!
把手举起来
Be careful what you say!
别动 在那
Get down! Over here.
快跑 孩子 快跑
Run! Run,little man,run!
嗨
Hey!
来吧
Let go!
放开我 放开我
Get off! Get off!
放开我
Get off!
你认识他们吗
Do you know these guys?
喂
Yeah.
宝贝
Baby? Hmm.
你在哪
Where the hell are you?
我在处理事情啊
Taking care of things.
别管了
Well,forget about it,
他们在车站找到奥雷格了
because they picked up Oleg at a bus station
他和一个妓♥女♥在一起
with some hooker.
谁发现他的 警♥察♥
Who picked him up? The cops?
是
Yeah.
天哪 混♥蛋♥
Jesus Christ. This is fuckin’ bullshit.
-嗨 -混♥蛋♥
-Hey… -Fuck!
嗨 尼克在你身边吗
Hey! You got Nicky with you?
是 他就在旁边
Yeah,he’s right here.
别再在他面前说粗话了
Then stop using your mouth around him