你还没找到
You don’t have shit on us.
你们怎么想
What do you think of this?
警♥察♥在现场没发现的
The cops never found these at the scene,
死了两个缉毒警♥察♥ 三个牙买♥♥加人
just 2 dead narcs and 3 dead Jamaicans.
弹道试验会告诉我们
Ballistics is going to reveal
谁杀了我同事的
that the slugs that killed my partners
并不是那些牙买♥♥加人
didn’t come from the Jamaicans,
所以肯定有另外的人牵涉其中
so there were others involved.
说到我的话
As for myself,uh…
我就从来没有在那里出现过
I was never there.
嗯 死人就不会讲故事了吧
Well,dead guys tell no tales.

Yeah.
你为什么不和你的兄弟聊聊呢
Why don’t you ask your pal here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢
What the fuck you talking about?
你把我同伴史蒂夫打死
You blew my partner Stevie’s balls off
用一把点三八枪
with a .38 snub nose,
一把很特别的枪
a real distinctive piece…
毫无瑕疵 亮的就好像西班牙人的轮毂罩
stainless,polished up like a spic’s hubcap.
允许我作出大胆的假设
Now,let me take a wild guess here.
我猜想你把枪交给他
I think that you gave him the gun
让他把枪扔进河里
to dump in the river.
现在我想他没有把事情搞定
Now,I’m assuming that he never got around to it,
因为2小时之前
because 2 hours ago,
他的隔壁邻居的肩上中了一颗子弹
his next-door neighbor took a slug in the shoulder.
开枪的人是这个家伙10岁的继子
The shooter was the guy’s 10-year-old stepson,
两小时之前
who was over at Gazelle’s house
谁去过加泽尔的家
2 hours earlier.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿想干嘛
What the fuck you trying to do here?
你想耍我们
Huh? You trying to fuckin’ play us?
你是在浪费时间
Because you’re wasting our fuckin’ time.
你说的都是胡扯
This is goddamn fuckin’ bullshit.
胡扯 胡扯吗
Bullshit? Bullshit,huh?
那个流氓 安卓·尤高斯基
This punk anzor Yugorsky,
他把那把枪描述的十分生动具体
he describes the gun to me in vivid detail.
并且提到了是一把短管枪
Makes mention it’s a snub nose
而且很亮的枪
with a serious shine to it.
这家伙在胡扯什么啊 乔伊
What the fuck is this guy talking about,Joey?
他在说一把擦的很亮的枪
He’s talking about a fuckin’ shiny gun.
有什么大不了的
Big fuckin’ deal.
这种枪大街上到处都是
There’s a thousand of them on the street.
根本不是你说的那把
It ain’t the fuckin’ piece.
是嘛 在医院当他们把尤高斯基
Oh,yeah? What were you doing at the hospital
带进去的时候 你在干吗呢
when they brought Yugorsky in?
在急诊室里鬼鬼祟祟
Huh? Sniffing around emergency?
你知道我怎么想的嘛
You know what I figure?
我猜想你在那是想
I figure you were there to pull a switch
把他们从他身上取出的弹头换包
on the slug they took out of him.
我老婆叫我去医院的
My wife asked me to go to the hospital.
她很担心的 邻居之间的关心
She was concerned… you know,in a neighborly way.
她要我
She wanted me to go to see…
好吧 你还知道什么 够了
all right,you know what? Enough bullshit
我希望在午夜前能在
I expect to find a bag in this locker
堂奈客的储物柜里找到我想找到的包
at Dominic station by midnight.
如果我发现没有的话
If the bag is not there one minute after,
我马上就会竭尽所能把你们干掉的
I’m taking you all down any fuckin’ way I can,
即使我造一个案子出来
even if I have to manufacture the case.
你们知道我会这么干的
And you know I will,
因为我有世界上最厉害的暴徒
because I got the toughest mob in the world.
我就是法律
I’m the law.
好 等着
All right,stay put.
我去给你买♥♥个汉堡
I’m gonna grab you a burger.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
你晚饭都没吃完
Yeah,but you didn’t finish dinner,
我去给你买♥♥点什么
so I’m gonna grab you something to eat.
等在这
Stay here.
老爸
Dad?
别去了 我们回家吧
Don’t go in there. Let’s just go home.
没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
不 不会的
No,it’s not.
嗨 弗兰基 你好吗
Hey,Frankie,how you doing?
嗨 你好
Hey,how are you?
见到你真好
Yeah,it’s good to see you.
坐 乔伊
Sit,Joe.
你们好
How you doing,guys?
嗨 乔伊
Hi,Joey.
你好吗
How you doing,man?
乔伊 我很好
Joey. I’m fine.
想来点咖啡吗 或者吃点什么
You want some coffee,something to eat?
不 我不饿
Nah,I’m good. But,listen,
不过我孩子等在外面的车里上
I got my boy,he’s waiting out in the car.
我想给他弄个汉堡
I want to get him a burger or something.
托尼 你照顾一下
Tony,go and take care of that,yeah?
嗯 托尼 给他来点炸薯条
Yeah,Tony,get him some fries
和草莓冰淇淋
and a strawberry shake.
别吓着他 他不认识你
And don’t scare him. He don’t know you’re coming.
乔伊
So,Joe…
我刚刚和伊万·尤高斯基通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Ivan Yugorsky
谈了关于他侄子的事情
about this thing with his nephew.
我告诉过你了 不是那把枪
I told you. It’s not the fuckin’ piece.
听着 所有人都知道
Look,everybody knows
他侄子是个脑子烧坏掉的恶棍
the nephew is a brain-fried retrobate.
随便吧
Yeah,whatever.
他就是他妈的臭屁
He’s a fuckin’ tweaker piece of shit.
他在他后院里面制♥造♥毒品
And he’s cooking meth in his backyard.
我已经告诉过你
I know I told you this already,
他迟早会烧了左邻右舍
but it’s just a matter of time
是早晚的事了
before he blows up the whole fuckin’ neighborhood.
我们知道
We notice,
但是 我们对这件事十分敏感
but it’s a sensitive issue with me and you.
我现在正和尤高斯基做汽油买♥♥卖♥♥呢
Now,I’m in bed with Yugorsky on this gasoline deal.
大家是一条船上的
I don’t want to rock the boat.
我可不想搞砸 这些俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Aw,fuck that. Fuck those Russian cunts,huh?
老爸 那帮警♥察♥啊
Pa,it’s the fuckin’ narc
想搞死我们
that’s got his dick in our ass.

Hey…
镇静点 汤米
Calm down,Tommy.
听着 乔伊
You see,Joe,
现在那个臭屁可能觉得
the tweaker’s got it in his head
你是在想
that maybe you were looking
借刀杀人
to knock him out of the cooking business
利用那小孩
and help the boy out.
所以你把枪给那个孩子的
Made a piece available to him.
我可不会让一个孩子去做这种事情的
I would never use a kid to do something like that.
从来不会
Never.
好 好 听着
All right,all right,look.
我个人已经向尤高斯基做过保证了
I made a personal reassurance to Yugorsky
说我会派我所有手下上街
that I would have my entire crew in the street
去找那个孩子
out looking for that kid.
现在 为了共同的利益
Now,in the interest of professional harmony,
相应的我想我们都应该进行我们的后续工作
I think we all want to get our stories straight.
你觉得呢 乔伊
You agree,don’t you,Joe?
给你买♥♥个汉堡包 然后你从我眼前从此消失
One hamburger,and you’re out of my life.
就这样
That’s it.
奥雷格
Oleg.
哦 不会吧
Oh,shit.
嗨 孩子
Hey,kid…
你好吗
How you doing?
你老爸让我把这个给你
Your old man sent this stuff out for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这时候还在外面 对你来说是不是有点晚了啊
Ain’t it a little late for you to be out,huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!