嗯 你们几个人
Yeah. How much you got?
有很多
Oh,I got a lot.
好
Ha ha ha. Yes.
奥雷格 是我尼克 你在吗
Oleg,it’s Nicky. Are you in there?
就是这
Is this the spot?
是啊
Yeah.
货在哪
Now,where’s the stash?
最后一个马桶
Last stall,motherfucker.
去把货找到 快
Go. Find the stash.
找到货
Find it.
快
Go on.
别停啊
Find it.
去啊
Find it!
妈的
Fuck.
我们要搜遍整个公园
We’re gonna search this entire fuckin’ park.
他肯定就在附近
He might still be around.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗
What the fuck do you think you’re doing,white boy?
好 放下枪
All right,drop it,man,
否则我要动手了
or I’ll fuckin’ waste the midget!
快
Come on!
他只是路过的
He’s just a tagalong.
开枪毙了他们 混♥蛋♥
Plug ’em,Dale! Plug the motherfucker!
放开他
Fuck him up!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥ 让我的孩子走
I’ll fuck you up,man! Just let my boy go!
爆♥你♥菊♥花
Pop a cap in his ass!
等着混♥蛋♥
Wait,motherfucker,wait!
开枪毙了这个混♥蛋♥
Man,shoot this motherfucker! Shoot that…
好 待在我身边
All right,stay right by me.
在这 靠着墙
Here. Against the wall.
别动 就待在这
You stay right there. Don’t you move.
就待在这
You stay right there.
妈的
Fuck.
我什么都没做 警官
Hey,hey,I didn’t do nothing,officer.
我 我 我只是过来
I… I… I just came…
头朝着
you put your fuckin’ hands
洗手间
against the stall now!
把头转过去
Put your fuckin’ head down!
奥雷格
Oleg.
我叫你待在外面的
I… I told you to stay outside.
你找到他了
Did you find him?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outside!
滚出去
Get out of here!
我在和你说话 你看到什么了
I’m fuckin’ talking to you! Turn around. What’d you see?
找到抢了
Did you find the gun?
你看到一把银色的手♥枪♥了
Did you find the silver gun?
你看到没看到一把银色的手♥枪♥啊
Did you find that fuckin’ silver gun?
我 我 我没看到什么枪啊
I… I… I don’t know.
你想考高中同等学历
You want to study for your G.E.D.? Here.
看看你♥他♥妈♥的把车子弄成什么样了 婊♥子♥
Look what you done to my fuckin’ ride,bitch.
只剩六周了
It’s just 6 weeks,baby.
求求你
Please?
我只上一堂课程
I only been taking one class…
1周1课 1课2小时
one class,two hours a week.
我还有时间去干事的啊
I still got time to be pullin’ tricks.
我花了3000块钱给你买♥♥这他妈的衣服
3 fuckin’ gs I find you for these fuckin’ airbags,
我得到了什么回报
and what do I get in return?
他妈的夜校
Fuckin’ night school?
我不干了
I’ll quit.
我为你如此上进感到骄傲
I’m super-proud of you for showing some initiative.
也许我还会参加你的毕业典礼
Maybe I’ll even come to your graduation.
但是你首先要他妈的
But first you’re gonna give me back
把我的东西还给我
my fuckin’ property!
你是看了《芝麻街》 学会怎么用这玩意的是吗
You learn how to use that watching sesame street?
你握枪的姿势都有问题
You ain’t even holding it right.
怎么了 孩子
What’s the matter,kid?
你为什么要晃呢
You got the shakes?
哦
Whoops.
现在我要让你的脸开花
Now I’m gonna put a smile on your face,boy…
一道一道
cheek to cheek.
你会成为学校里最开心的小孩
You’re gonna be the happiest little brat in school.
笑一个
Say cheese.
看谁笑到最后
Who’s laughing now,
你个他妈的混♥蛋♥
you fucking gray meat limp dick motherfucker?
嘻哈天王
Mack daddy!
你还真拗啊
Who’s mackin’ now,bitch?
你很勇敢 孩子
You got some cojones,kid.
让我看看你的手指 孩子
Let me see your fingers,son.
他是你的儿子嘛
Is this… hey,hey. Is this your son?
今天晚上我照顾他 有问题吗
I’m taking care of him tonight,ok?
除非你有他医生的电♥话♥
Well,unless you have the name and number of his doctor
我可以打电♥话♥问处方
and I can get a prescription over the phone,
否则你得带他去看急诊
you’re gonna have to take him to emergency,ok?
如果你要我叫出租车的话
Now,if you want me to call you a cab…
我不要什么出租车
I don’t need no fucking cab.
我要给他配点喷雾剂
I need some spray shit for him.
抱歉 那是药是
Well,that spray shit happens to be
处方药 女士
a controlled substance,ma’am,
我能怎么办呢
so what can I tell you?
不用找零了
Keep the change.
不行 太愚蠢了 我不会这么干的
I can’t… this is stupid. I can’t do this.
听着 为什么我们不到后面
Listen,why don’t we go out in the back,
去聊聊 好吗
and we talk about it,ok?
听着 小姐
Look,lady…
我会让你爽的
I’ll take care of you.
不好意思 我帮不了你
There’s nothing I can do,lady.
帮不了我
There’s nothing you can do?
带他去急诊室
Take him to emergency.
好
Ok.
好
Ok…
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都做不了
Nothing you can fucking do?
把他要的东西拿出来 马上
Get what he needs…Now.
倍氯米松
It’s Beclovent.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
倍氯米松 臭小子
Beclovent,bitch!
我们回去吧
Come on,let’s just go back.
不行 如果他出现的话 你妈妈会打电♥话♥给我们的
No. No. If he turns up,your mom’s gonna call.
特丽
T.
萨尔
Sal.
嗯
Yeah.
里面的女人是不是真的都不♥穿♥衣服啊
Do girls really get naked in there?
等到你21岁的时候你就会知道了
You’ll find out when you’re 21.
我看过妈妈不♥穿♥衣服的样子 也没什么
I’ve seen mom naked. It’s no big deal.
相信我 永远是有什么的而不会是没什么的
Trust me on this one. It’s always a big deal.
待在这
Stay here.
大家欢迎红发
Put your hands together for the sexy redhead…
辣妹
Galaxy.
什么
What?
都搞定了
It’s taken care of.
都搞定了 我们很走运
Oh,it’s taken care of. Lucky us.
伙计们 都请坐
Guys,sit down. Have a seat.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
酒吧的迈泰做的不错
They make a good Mai Tai for a twat bar,
不过太贵了
but seriously overpriced…
200万喝一次
$2 million for a round of drinks,
娘们又不是很辣
and the pussy ain’t even that hot.
嘿 宝贝
Hey,baby.
朱蒂 我在做正事
Jodi,I’m doing business here. Jodi…
滚远点
Come on. Get the fuck out of here.
200万
$2 million.
去你的 你个兔崽子
Suck a dick,you prick bastard.