嗨 你再这样说话
Hey! You use language like that,
可没有饭后甜点了哦
you ain’t gettin’ no after-dinner dessert.
去叫尼克
Go find Nicky.
他大概在楼上自己的房♥间里 和奥雷格在一起
I think he’s up in the bedroom with Oleg.
他为什么老和那个俄♥国♥小孩在一起啊
Why’s he always with that russkie kid?
他就没别的朋友了吗
Don’t he have no other friends?
乔伊 你知道的
Joey,you know,they get along.
他们在一起玩的蛮开心的 你想怎么样
It’s fine. What do you want?
我不想他再去那孩子家了
I don’t want him going over there no more,
这就是我想的
that’s what I want.
我知道 他也知道的
I know. He knows.
他知道的
He knows.
我去叫他
I’ll go get him. Mm-hmm.
尼克
Yo,Nick.
吃晚饭了
Dinner.
哦 可恶
Oh,shit.
来
Come on.
蹲下
Get down.
吃晚饭了
Ahem. Dinner.
奥雷格能留下吗
Can Oleg stay?
这星期已经第三次了
Babe,it’s already been 3 times this week.
我肯定他妈妈一定希望
I’m sure his mom would like to have him home
他回家去
for a change.
没事
It’s ok.
我根本不饿
I’m not even hungry.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
刀锋队必胜
Go razors.
你去洗手
You,go wash up.
脏死了
Those hands are scary.
晚安 奥雷格
Good night,Oleg.
晚安 加泽尔太太
Good night,Mrs. Gazelle.
他不在上面
He’s not even up there.
他们又把储藏室变成体育场了
They turned the damn basement into a sports complex again.
好吧
Well…
我都对他说过几遍了啊
Come on,T,how many times am I supposed to tell him?
你想干吗啊 他们只是孩子啊
Joe,what do you want? They’re just boys.
他们
They…
爸爸 我发誓我不会再这么做了
Dad,I won’t do it again,I swear.
我打赌你还会这么做的
Don’t you expect me to make book on that.
现在 叫你爷爷去
Now go get your grandfather.
可我刚洗过手
I just washed my hands.
好
All right.
嗨 尼克
Hey,Nick.
刀锋队和布鲁斯队 星期五晚上
Razors and blues Friday night?
120 黄色 前排座位
120 Yellow,pal.
太棒了
No way!
这是彻斯特和
It’s gonna be a total deathmatch
厄里克的生死战
between Chester and Erlich.
他们肯定死翘翘
They’re going home in body bags!
红对必胜
Red ice!
嘿 哦 奥雷格能去吗
Hey,um… Can Oleg come?
他从来没有去过 他
He’s never been to one game,and…
不 不 这次不行
no. No,not this time.
萨尔只给了我两张票
Sal can only score me a pair of tickets.
我想下次吧
Maybe next time,though.
叫爷爷去
Go get your grandfather.
起来啊
Get up.
爬起来
Get up.
加油
Come on.
起来啊 伙计
Come on,man.
来点新花样
Make it different this time.
起来啊
Get up.
起来
Get up.
我说 起来
I said,get up!
这是什么
What is this?
沃夫甘帕克买♥♥的 你最喜欢了
Wolfgang puck. It’s your favorite.
我不爱吃厚边
It’s thick-crust…
混♥蛋♥
You damn Blyad.
把切掉一点
I cut off crust for you.
这样就好了
It’ll be better.
把莫斯卡带来
Bring me another Moskova.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
来
Come.
看这
Watch this.
约翰·韦恩演的《牛仔》
John Wayne in the cowboys.
我不喜欢牛仔
I don’t like cowboys.
过来
Come on.
是公爵
It’s the Duke.
过来 坐
Come. Sit.
小时候在基希涅夫的时候
When I was growing up in Kishinev,
那时我们没有录影带 没有DVD
we had no VHS,no DVD back then.
我记得
I remember…
我为我老爸的一个朋友打工
I did a job for this friend of my father.
帮他偷钥匙
I pickpocketed a key off this apparatchik.
作为回报 他就给了我
The man gave me as a reward
一个儿童放映机
this children’s projector.
里面有三部影片
It came with 3 films…
《飞飞鼠》《人猿泰山》
Speedy Gonzales,Tarzan of the apes,
约翰·韦恩演的《牛仔》
and John Wayne in the cowboys.
我看了大概
I watched that thing…
有上千次了
A thousand times.
安卓 都冷了
Anzor,it’s getting cold.
那时我九岁
I was 9 years old.
我不知道这些电影有多长
I didn’t know how long movies were supposed to be.
我所看到的《牛仔》的版本
My version of the cowboys,
片长只有10分钟
it was only 10 minutes long.
没有约翰·韦恩被杀的镜头
No John Wayne getting shot.
因为是专门给小孩子看的 所以这部分被删掉了
Because it was for kids,they left that part out.
直到来到美国
I didn’t know this…
才知道剧情
Until I arrive in America
在电视上第一次看完整
and see it on TV for the first time.
我讨厌完整的版本
I hate it.
还是喜欢以前被剪接过的片子
I want my 8-millimeter back.
因为在那个版本里 公爵活着
Because on that one,the Duke lives.
有些东西还是以前的好
Some things were better in the old place.
不很多
Not too many.
但的确有那么一些
Some things.
让你从头开始看吧
Let me show you from the beginning.
不 不 不
Oh,no,no,no,no.
就到这儿
Oh,go forward.
这个更好
This part’s better.
没有公爵
Without the Duke?
你到哪儿去
Where are you going?
你不懂公爵的意义
You don’t walk out on the Duke!
她说他老是心不在焉
She said he’s always distracted
功课从来没做完的
and he never finishes his work,
还希望给他做个检查
and she wants to get him tested.
等一下 什么检查
Wait,she wants to get him tested?
检查什么
Tested for what?
我想大概是
I think maybe,uh,
注意力障碍 多动症之类的吧
attention disorder or something.
我他妈的没有注意力障碍
I’m not fucking a.D.D.
嗨 别在你老妈面前说脏话
Hey! You don’t use that word in front of your mother.
ADD又怎么了啊
What’s wrong with “A.D.D.”?
小鬼 是另一个词
The other one,smart-ass!
不许再说脏话 听到了没有
And he don’t use that word,period!
我不想吃药
I don’t want to be on medication.