哦 你要杀了我
Oh,you’re gonna kill me?
他妈的来杀啊
You’re gonna fuckin’ kill me?
把枪给安卓
Give anzor the gun.
弗兰基 别这样
Frankie,don’t you fuckin’ let ’em do this!
杀了那孩子
Kill the kid.
上帝
Christ.
我他妈杀了你们
I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you!
别让他们这样
Don’t you let them do this,Frankie!
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
都是你自己搞出来的
You brought it on your goddamn self!
不 不要 不要
No. No. Wait,no!
不要
Don’t do it!
他妈的 我说 你♥他♥妈♥想知道什么
I’ll fuckin’ talk! I’ll fuckin’ tell you
我都告诉你
whatever you want to fuckin’ hear!
不 朋友
No,my friend!
我得先让你知道我有多认真
First you will see that I am serious.
然后 相信我
Then afterwards,believe me,
我会让你说的
you will talk!
哦 别这样 上帝 妈的
No,come on! Jesus Christ! I’m fuckin’…
妈的我说
don’t you… I’ll fuckin’ talk!
我什么都说
I’ll tell you whatever the fuck you want to hear,
你这个杂种
you fuckin’ motherfuckers!
杀了他 瞄准点
Finish it! Do it right this time!
不 安卓
No,anzor!
安卓 看着我 他妈别这样
Anzor,look at me! Don’t fuckin’ do it!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我说了杀了他
I said finish it.
他不是你的骨肉
He’s not your blood!
妈的别开枪
Don’t fuckin’ do it.
如果你杀了他 我向上帝发誓
If you do it,I swear to God,
你会自食其果
you better fuckin’ swallow a bullet.
你没脸
There’s no fuckin’ way
再活着
you’re gonna be able to live with yourself!
相信我 安卓 别开枪
Trust me,anzor. Don’t do it!
说公爵坏话
Say something bad about the Duke.
让我听到你叫他白♥痴♥
Let me hear you call him a faggot.
说啊
Come on.
不
Don’t do it!
说啊
Say it.
开枪
Shoot him!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What are you fucking doing?
妈的 把枪捡起来
Pick up the fucking gun.
捡起来
Oh,you pick it up.
杀了他
You do it.
没胆量的狗屎
Gutless piece of faggot shit!
快点 狗屎
Come on,faggot!
我说了杀了他
I said finish it!
把枪捡起来杀了他
Pick it up and use it.
把枪捡起来杀了他
Pick it up and do it.
把枪捡起来杀了他
Pick it up and do it.
你♥他♥妈♥敢走
Don’t you fucking walk away from me!
站起来
Get up…
杂种
You fuck.
他妈的杂种
Fucking bullshit.
见鬼 见鬼
Frank! Frank!
妈的 弗兰基
Fuck you,Frankie!
我不会再替你背黑锅了
I ain’t takin’ the fuckin’ heat for you no more!
我没想到会到这地步
It wasn’t supposed to go down this way!
你说什么
What are you talkin’ about?
布莱顿沙皇
The czar of Brighton.
乌尔 不管你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Vor whatever the fuck you are.
你也不会喜欢的
Fucking Perello didn’t like it
不是吗 你侄子
that your nephew was cookin’ a dealer
在社区里搞毒品提炼
in the neighborhood.
弗兰基说了
So he said…
他说”给奥雷格带个信”
he said,”well,let’s send him a message.”
他说”利用那孩子”
He said,”let’s use the kid.”
尤高 我会为了那么小的一个毒品提炼室
Yogi,would I put our thing in jeopardy
而破坏我们的关系吗
for some two-bit fuckin’ meth lab?
仔细想想 好吗 这是第一点
Think about it,ok? That’s number one.
第二点
Number 2…
我根本不住在那个该死的社区
I don’t even live in that fuckin’ neighborhood!
出了事和我有什么相干
What do I care if it blows up?
那把枪
The gun…
是汤米的
it was Tommy’s!
混♥蛋♥
You fuck!
汤米 汤米 别把自己卷进去
Tommy. Tommy,don’t get involved in their goddamn jackpot!
他在胡说
It’s all bullshit!
是他把枪放在我手里的
He fuckin’ put it in my right hand!
该死的不锈钢点三八
A fuckin’ snub nose .38,stainless steel.
那是汤米的枪
It was Tommy’s gun!
你这杂种
You motherfucker.
我告诉你了把那玩意儿扔了
I told you to get rid of that fuckin’ piece.
是吗 我可不记得你这么说
Yeah,well,not to my fuckin’ recollection!
他说
He said,
“把枪给那混♥蛋♥的儿子”
“interest the tweaker’s kid in the piece.”
他就是这么说的
That’s what he said.
“把枪给那混♥蛋♥的儿子”
“Interest the tweaker’s kid in the piece.”
问孩子
Ask the kid!
问孩子
Ask the kid.
枪是加泽尔先生给的
Mister,’cause he… he gave me the gun.
他说如果我杀了安卓
He said I’d get to go to the game
我就能和他一起玩
if… if I shot anzor…
这样干♥他♥的朋友会高兴的
And it would make his friends happy.
对不起 孩子
I’m sorry,kid.
好 好
Ok. Ok.
狗血喷人
Fuck this bullshit.
去死吧 乔伊
Fuck you,Joey! Aah!
你这杂种
You fuckin’ bastard! Aah!
你死定了 杂种
You’re fuckin’ dead,nigger!
我他妈杀了你
I’m fuckin’ shot!
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
You dancin’ bear motherfucker!
去死乌尔
Fuckin’ Vor!
他妈的
Scumbag!
狗♥杂♥种♥
You Russian cocksucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
你死定了 杂种
You die,motherfucker!
妈的枪呢
Where’s the fuckin’ gun?
加泽尔先生
Mr. Gazelle!
死吧
Fuck you.
让开 杂种
Get off him,you fuck.
知道吗 杂种
Do you know you got my son killed,
你把我儿子害死了
you fuckin’ scumbag?
哦 弗兰基 我很高兴你活着
Aw,Frankie,I’m glad it’s you,
因为我一直
’cause there’s somethin’ I’ve been…
一直想摆脱卧底身份
I’ve really been meaning to get off my chest.
你这狗♥杂♥种♥ 你一直都是
You rat cocksucker. All this fuckin’ time?
对 从开始我就是卧底
Yeah,this whole fuckin’ time!
妈的 一开始就是
This whole fuckin’ time!
只是我们一直没有
And the only thing we don’t have
你犯罪的确切证据 杀了我吧
is your finger on the trigger,so fuckin’ do me!
为你的棺材板再加颗钉
And it’s one more nail in your coffin.
哦 现在你拿到证据了 是吗
Oh,you got all that,do you?
为什么要那么久 混♥蛋♥ 为什么
How come it took you so fuckin’ long,tough guy?
为什么等了那么长时间 说啊
Huh? How come so fuckin’ long? Tell me!
你必须要和尤高斯基攀上关系 不是吗
You had to climb in bed with yugorsky,didn’t you?
我已经没关系了
I was all but out,
你自己去和该死的俄♥国♥人解释吧
and you had to go mix up with the fuckin’ Russians.
做了12年的卧底
12 years undercover,
甚至我自己的老婆都不知道
and my own wife don’t even fuckin’ know!