我知道你要解释什么
No,I know the point you’re trying to make!
我没有嫁给一个罪恶的人 对吗
I did not marry an evil man,ok?
我没有嫁给罪恶的人
I did not marry an evil man.
犯罪 做肮脏的交易
Shady,sleazy,
和流氓鬼混
mixed up with the wrong kind of people,
那绝不是罪恶
but definitely not evil.
我知道你要说什么 特丽
I know what you’re trying to say,t.
你知道
Do you?
我也希望 自从结婚以来
I hope so. I have turned my back
我对很多事情都睁只眼闭只眼
on a lot of things since we’ve been married.
这次我不能再不管了
My eyes are wide open on this one.
尼克 跟你妈回家
Nicky,go home with your ma.
奥雷格 我们去兜兜风
Oleg,let’s go take a ride.
你听什么音乐
What kind of music do you listen to?
你听狗屁高科技吗
Huh? You listen to that techno shit?
听饶舌吗 你喜欢饶舌吗
You listen to rap music? You like rap music?
我要听的电台里不会放
They don’t have what I listen to on the radio.
是吗 是什么
Yeah,what’s that?
瓦沙
Kvasha.
是我妈妈从俄♥罗♥斯♥带来的录音带
It’s my mother’s tape from Russia.
那他妈是什么 瓦沙
What the fuck? Kvasha?
你是美国人 不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You’re an American. You weren’t born in Russia.
听那玩意儿干嘛
What are you listening to that shit for?
我妈说她在俄♥罗♥斯♥时我就在她肚子里了
My mother said I started in her belly in Russia.
所以我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
So I’m Russian.
你不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You’re not a fuckin’ Russian.
你是美国人
You’re an American. You know that.
因为你是在美国出生的
‘Cause you were born in the United States of America.
你是个美国人 美国人
You’re an American. You’re an American.
说”我是美国人”说”我是美国人”
Say,”I’m an American.” You say it.
说”我是美国人”你说
Say,”I’m an American.” Say,”I’m an American.”
我是美国人
I’m an American.
你是美国人
You’re an American. You were born
你♥他♥妈♥的生在美国
in the fuckin’ United States of America.
所以你是美国人
That makes you an American.
听这个
Listen to this.
在这里的这个孩子
This guy right here
靠这音乐肯定能
is gonna be warming up the back seat for you
追到姑娘
when you’re ready to get laid.
记住我的话
You mark my words.
什么鬼俄♥罗♥斯♥音乐
fuckin’ kvasha.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
今晚你把我害死了
You put me through the ringer tonight.
你知道 是吗
You know that,don’t you?

Hmm?
我不可能什么也不说
I won’t say nothing.
对 你对警♥察♥说了什么
Yeah,and what about the cops?
你对警♥察♥说了什么
What’d you say to them? What did you say to ’em?
我在史蒂夫·马鲁的柜子里拿的枪
I told them I got the gun from Steven Monroe’s locker.
他早不去学校了 尼克让我这么说的
He doesn’t go there no more. Nicky told me to say that.
尼克让你这么说的
Nicky told you to say that?
真聪明
Smart kid.
他是我最好的朋友
He’s my best friend.
我们有一天成为刀锋队的球员
We’re both gonna play for the razors.

Yeah. Hello?
对 是我
Yeah,that was me.
皇家塔楼旅馆 多久前
The royal towers? How long ago?
好的 谢谢
All right,thanks.
坐稳了
All right,kid. Hold on.
我们要去失物招领
We’re gonna reclaim some stolen property here.
别担心我
Don’t worry about it.
我们在这儿坐一会儿
We’re just gonna sit tight for a while.
你知道吗
You know,uh…
我认识一个男孩
I used to know this kid.
他的老爸是个真正的混♥蛋♥
His old man was a real fuckin’ piece of shit.
总是喝的酩酊大醉
Always drunk.
打这个小孩和他妈妈
Always smackin’ him and his mom around.
这孩子 永远是被打
This kid,he takes his licks,
然后等着下一次被打
and he waits this old fuckin’ prick out.
在他14岁生日的那天早上
And on the morning of his 14th birthday,
他拿着一根棒球棍
he walks into his old man’s room
走进父亲的房♥间
with a baseball bat…
然后像马克·麦克格威一样砸他的头
And he mark Mcgwires the fuckin’ living shit out of him.
那之后 他老爸
After that,the old man…
连根汤匙都握不住
He can’t even hold a spoon without shaking.
他自己也不太记得以前的事了
He don’t remember things too good,either.
他中风了
He’s neutralized.
那也是件好事
Which is a good thing.
最多再过四年
4 more years Max.
按月份算也许只要三年
Maybe 3. If you get some size early on,
你也要14岁了
you’ll be all right. You just gotta hang in there.
要更多钱
‘Cause it’s more money.
做到我这步也不容易
It’s lonely at the top.
得经营那么多生意
I’m telling you,this corporation…
把你的手从雷斯特的宝物上移开
Get your hands off of Lester’s property.
那是我的
That’s my property.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你待在这儿
All right,you stay right there.
不要动
Don’t you move.
就这么待着
Stay just like that.
妈的
Fuck.
上帝 现在不要
Jesus Christ. Not now.
我们上车
All right,let’s get in the car.
我可以帮你藏起来
I can hide it for you.
不 给我
No,give it to me.
他们以为你拿了点三八
They’re gonna think you got the .38.
会搜你身
They’re gonna frisk you.
快点 妈的把枪给我
Come on,give me the fucking gun.
哟 乔伊
Yo,Joe.
那是谁
Who you got there?
圣诞小精灵
He’s one of them Christmas elves.
我在大街上看到他在找人搭便车
I found him hitchin’ a ride on broad street.
乔伊他妈的真会开玩笑 是不是
Joey’s a funny fuckin’ guy,huh?
让我猜猜 乔伊
Let me take a guess,Joey…
你正打算给我们打电♥话♥
you were just about to call us.
太好了
That’s pretty good.
你们一定有心灵感应
You must have telepathy or something.
一定有 把那东西给我
Must. Give me your piece.
你以为我闲着没事瞎逛吗
Think I’m fuckin’ around with you?
这怎么回事
How about that,huh?
已经上了膛
Cocked and ready to go.
你怎么了 他妈的 需要那么紧张吗
What are you,fuckin’ nervous,tough guy?
你跟着我们 乔伊
You’re gonna follow us,Joey.
孩子上我们的车
The kid’ll ride with us.
乖乖待在车里
Stay the fuck in the car.

Yeah.
不 我和他在一起
Nah,nah. I’m with him right now.
你百分之百肯定
Yeah,100%.
你真♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
I fuckin’ knew it.
不 别担心
Nah,don’t worry about it.
我们会收拾这个杂种
I’m takin’ care of this motherfucker right now.
妈的怎么了
Come on,what the fuck?
你们打算杀了我
What,are you gonna fuckin’ whack me?
别这样 伙计 我告诉过你
Come on,man,I fuckin’ told you.
你有任何疑问我都能告诉你
You got any fuckin’ doubts,I’m fuckin’ tellin’ you…
闭嘴
shut your mouth.
闭上你的臭嘴 马上
Shut your fuckin’ mouth now.
知道吗 我的老爸
You see,my old man,
曾经对我说 知人知面不知心
he says to me,”Nobody…knows nobody.”
你♥他♥妈♥能不能先把这玩意儿收起来
Man,you fuckin’ put that piece of shit away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!