I had lunch with him at La Petite Marmite.
我在”小锅”和他吃了午饭
What for?
干什么
To see if he’d take Danny.
想看看他要不要收留丹尼.
Take Danny?
收留丹尼
So he can go to college.
这样他就可以上大学了
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑吧
He said he would.
他说他会的
He said he would?
他说他会
You know what could have happened?
你知不知道会发生什么
Did Phillips put you up to this?
菲利普斯要你这么做的
Nobody put me up to this.
没人要求我这么做
It’s not about Phillips. It’s about Danny.
和菲利普斯无关 这是为了丹尼
He wants to go. He applied.He went to an audition.
他想去 他申请了 去了面试
He went fucking where? Juilliard.
他他妈的去哪了 朱利亚德
I don’t believe my ears.
我不相信我的耳朵
Just give him a chance.
就给他一次机会吧
I’m going to call Deborah and see if she can make him up some records.
我要给黛博拉打电♥话♥ 看看她能不能假造些档案
Why?
为什么
Because Phillips called the school I put on the registration form
因为菲力普斯给我填在申请表上的学校打了电♥话♥
and they told him there was no Michael Manfield.
然后他们告诉他没有叫麦克·曼菲尔德的人
It’s going to be okay.
会没事的
He can get records made up in time. Artie!
他可以及时做好档案的 阿瑟
We’re moving base camp, kids.
我们要搬了 孩子们
We have a few days, and we’re gone.
再呆几天 我们就走
Cover your tracks.
把踪迹都销毁掉
You hear me?
听见没
You have anything you want to tell me?
你有想告诉我的事么
No.
没有
Good.

My father wants to move on.
我爸爸想要搬走
Why?
为什么
He gets a sense.
他有眼见
Just like that?
就那样
Just like that.
就那样
When?
什么时候
Anytime.
随时
You’ll just disappear?
你就那么消失了
What about us?
那我们怎么办
They need me. I need you!
他们需要我 我需要你
You didn’t talk to them?
你没和他们谈
You can’t keep running from something you had nothing to do with.
你不能一直逃离你没有责任的事
You deserve your own chance.
你应该有你自己的机会
I want to talk to you. There’s nothing to talk about.
我想和你谈谈 没什么可谈的
Phillips knows too much.
菲利普斯知道的太多了
You were letting your feelings affect your judgment.
你在让你的情感影响你的判断
Besides, it’s academic.
而且 这就是上学
Nobody will talk.
没人会说的
You don’t know that.
你不知道
They’re going to try to pick up everyone they can now.
他们能抓的都会抓
We’re finished here.
我们在这的日子到头了
We can close up shop slowly, can’t we? We’ll have to.
我们可以慢慢收手的 不是么 我们必须走了
Otherwise we’ll attract attention.
不然就会引起注意
Everybody goes to work and school until further notice.
大家都去上班和上学 等接下来的通知
If there’s a problem will meet at the picnic area near Route 80.
如果有问题我们就在80号♥公路附近的野餐区见面
There’s no reason to think they’re onto us yet, so stay calm.
还没有理由觉得他们在追捕我们 所以冷静
Dad, can I talk to you a minute? Not now.
爸爸 我能和你说一会话么 现在不行
I was thinking about staying.
我想留下
Don’t you have school? In half an hour.
你不得去上课么 还有半个小时
I want to stay.
我想留下
Stay?
留下
Do you think this is a good time to discuss this?
你觉得现在是讨论这个问题的时候么
We can’t talk now. We’re in trouble here.
我们现在不能说 我们遇到麻烦了
I taught you!
我告诉你了
I taught you! We cannot break rank.
我告诉你了 我们不能打破我们之间的联♥系♥
A unit is only as good as its weakest link.
一个集体的能力是由它最弱的一环决定的
We’re a unit!
我们是一个集体
I taught you all of this don’t you remember that?
这些都是我教你的 不记得了么
I don’t want to hear you talking about this
我不想听你
in front of your mother or your brother, do you hear me?
在你妈妈或者你弟弟面前说这些 听见没有
I said, do you hear me?
我说 听见没有
Are we finished talking about this now?
这回说完了没
Mrs. Taylor.
泰勒女士
Just remove everything and put on the gown.
把所有东西都拿出来 穿上袍子就行
The doctor will see you in a few minutes.
几分钟内就可以见医生了
All right. I’ll be right back to weigh you.
好的 我马上就回来给你称体重
Could you help me with this zipper, dear?
能帮我拉拉链么 亲爱的
Did you hear what happened to Elizabeth Powell last night?
你知道昨晚伊利莎白·鲍威尔怎么了么
No, I didn’t.
不知道
The FBl came to see her.
联邦调查局找她了
The car that was used in that bank robbery
抢银行 还杀死了警♥察♥的那次
where they killed those policemen
他们用的车
it was rented with her credit card.
是用她的信♥用♥卡♥租的
Can you believe it?
你相信么
How could they have got hold of her card? She never even uses it herself.
他们怎么能拿到她的卡 她自己都从来不用
That’s how come she didn’t notice it was gone.
这就是为什么她没注意到卡不见了
Those people are crooks, Mrs. Taylor.
那些人是一帮恶棍 泰勒女士
They probably just took her name out of the phone book
他们很有可能就是从通讯录里查出她的电♥话♥
and made up a false card.
然后假造了一张卡
Can you imagine the bad luck?
能想象这多背运么
Paul Manfield, please. His wife.
请找保罗·曼菲尔德先生 我是他妻子
We’re in a hurry.
我们很着急
Gus took plastic from one of my patients.He used it to rent the car.
格斯从我一个病人那偷了信♥用♥卡♥ 他用它来租车
Frankie? I’m going out for a smoke.
真的 我要去抽根烟
Are we in a hurry, Mom? Yeah. We have to get Danny.
我们着急么 妈妈 嗯 我们得找到丹尼
I hope your husband is all right.
希望你丈夫还好
Okay, let’s go.
好了 走吧
Mom, I’ll meet you there. We don’t have much time.
妈妈 我在那见你 我们时间不多
Salinger uses imagery in Catcher in the Rye to-
塞林格在《麦田里的守望者》中用意象
Excuse me. Yes?
抱歉 怎么
Mr. McGuire would like to see Lorna Phillips.
麦奎尔先生要见罗娜·菲利普斯
Did he send a note? No, ma’am.
他写假条了么 没有 女士
Ms. Phillips?
菲利普斯小姐
We’re leaving.
我们要走了
You didn’t ask them?
你没和他们谈
I did.
我谈了
Artie fell apart.
阿瑟崩溃了
He didn’t even make any sense.
他根本不讲理
Without us, he can’t keep it going.
没有我们他活不下去
He needs us to hold him up.
他需要我们支撑着他
All families break up.
所有家庭都会拆散的
Why do you have to carry the burden of someone else’s life?
为什么要把别人的人生当做自己的负担
He’s my father.
他是我父亲
I love you.
我爱你
But I have to go.
但是我要离开了
I don’t know how to say goodbye.
我不知道怎么道别
Well, don’t.
那就不要
Where is he? He’ll be here.
他在哪 他会来这
He went to say goodbye to his girlfriend.
他去和她女朋友道别了
He knows better than this.
他比这知道得多
This is Bob Stone, with a Z-90 newsbreak.
这里是鲍勃·斯通 带来Z-90新闻时间
New Jersey police have reported the death of Liberation Army member Gus Winant
新泽西警方昨天下午报告了
at large after the bank robbery yesterday afternoon.
在抢劫银行后一直在逃的自♥由♥军成员格斯·维纳特的死亡
He was shot resisting arrest near Waterford
他在沃特福德附近偷了辆车并试图逃逸
where he had stolen a car and was attempting to flee.
因拒捕而被枪击
More at 5:00.We return you now to the ball game.
五点带来更多 现在回到球赛
Get the bike out of the back.
把自行车从后面拿出来
Now get on it.
骑上
What are you talking about, Dad-
你在说什么 爸爸
Get on the bike. You’re on your own, kid.
骑上车 你现在靠自己了 孩子
I want you to go to Juilliard.
我想让你去朱利亚德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!