is when something or somebody gets blown away.
那猪一样的媒体才会引起注意
Great. If you can’t beat them, join them.
好 如果打不败他们 就加入他们
Do you think we’re going to win this by turning the other cheek?
你觉得我们采取非暴♥力♥ 会取得胜利么
Why don’t you try walking on water?
要是能这样 你怎么不试试在水上走
Why don’t you try growing up? There’s nothing to win.
你怎么还不长大呢 我们赢不了的
It was over as soon as the war ended.
战争一结束 它已经结束了
The war didn’t end, Annie.The war ain’t never going to end.
战争没有结束 安妮 它永远不会结束
This has nothing to do with politics or the merchandise in my car.
和政♥治♥或者我车里的货无关
This is just Artie’s pissed.
只是阿瑟发火了
Artie’s pissed
阿瑟发火了
’cause Artie’s jealous.
是因为他嫉妒
And Artie’s jealous
他嫉妒
because you want me.
是因为你想要我
And I sure want you.
我当然也想要你
That’s a bad situation.
这状况真糟糕
Sooner or later, they’re just going to blow up.
迟早它们都会爆♥炸♥
You know, I feel sorry for you.
你知道 我为你感到遗憾
I do.
真的
You’re a 46-year-old infant.
你46岁了 还像个婴儿
Everything has to be your way, doesn’t it? When you want it, where you want it.
什么都得按着你的想法来 是不是 什么时候都是 什么地方都是
You’re not a revolutionary.
你不是革命者
That requires more than playing with guns or with yourself.
这比玩枪或者玩弄自己要求更高
It requires compassion, discipline.
需要同情心 需要纪律
Are you judging me?
你在评判我么
You judge yourself, lady.
女士 你在评判你自己
You’re living like some kind of silly-ass, middle-class, suburban housewife.
你过得就像那种傻乎乎的中产阶级的郊区家庭主妇
You’re living a lie
你活在谎言之中
just like you said.
就像你说的那样
Why don’t you take this little Norman Rockwell family and turn them in?
你为什么不把诺曼·洛克威尔一家供出来
The feds would be glad to get them.
联邦调查局会很乐意抓到他们的
And then you could get the fuck out.
这样你就可以脱身了
I wish I could.
我倒希望我能
Now get out.
出去吧
Are you okay, Mom?
你还好么 妈妈
Yeah.

Fine.

Go to bed.
睡觉吧
I am not Paul. I am not Paul! I am-
我不是保罗 我不是保罗 我是
Paul, come in. I’m not Paul.
进来 保罗 我不是保罗
I’m Arthur.
我是阿瑟
Don’t call me “Paul. ” I am Arthur.
别叫我”保罗” 我是阿瑟
I am Arthur Eli Pope!
我是阿瑟·艾利·波普
What’s the matter with Dad? He’s just had a lot to drink.
爸爸怎么了 他刚喝多了
Born in Plattsburg, New York, July 16, 1944!
1944年7月16日出生在纽约州的普拉茨堡
A US citizen. My mother’s
美国公民, 我母亲
maiden name is Silbowitz.
娘家姓是希尔伯维茨
My father’s real name is Popov.Morris Popov.
我父亲真名是波波夫 莫里斯·波波夫
My driver’s license number is 4-3-5-7
我驾驶证号♥码是4-3-5-7
1-1.
1-1
My draft number is M-S-8-9
我入伍时候的号♥码是M-S-8-9
3584. 3584. It’s okay.
好了
My name is Pope.
我叫波普
It’s okay.
没事了
You said walk, not hike.
你说要散步 又不是远足
Are you tired? No.
你累了 不是
It’s beautiful. Yeah.
很美 是啊
You know, I was really surprised when you called me.
你知道 当你约我的时候我真的很惊讶
Why?
为什么
I wasn’t sure if you liked me or not.
我不确定你是不是喜欢我
Sometimes you’re so
有的时候你那么
distant.
遥远
I’m not too sure if you like me too much, either.
我也不确定你是不是也很喜欢我
Take it on faith. I usually don’t follow people I don’t like for 10 miles
相信吧 我可不会跟着一个我不喜欢的人走上十英里
into the middle of the woods.
一直走到树林中间
Why are you so angry?
你怎么这么生气
That’s wit, not anger.
那是风趣 不是生气
You scare a lot of people. Who, besides you?
你吓到很多人 除了你还有谁
A lot of people scare me.
很多人吓到我
Who scares you?
谁吓到你
People who are nice, like my parents.
像我父母一样和善的人
What’s wrong with being nice?
和善的人有什么错
Let’s put it like this.
这样说吧
My mother is really nice.
我母亲真的很好
She never does anything wrong or mean.
她从来不做任何错事或者刻薄的事
She even gives her old clothe to the maid
她甚至把旧衣服给仆人
but she doesn’t really want to know her.
但她真的不想认识她
In 10 years she’s never even seen Betty’s husband.
十年里她连贝蒂的丈夫都没见过
He waits in the car when he comes to pick her up.
他来接她的时候都在车里等着
Your father’s sure not like that.
你父亲一定不像这样
Why? Because he plays Madonna in class?
为什么 因为他在课上放麦当娜的歌♥
What does he know about you, except that you’re good on the piano?
他除了知道你弹琴很棒 还知道什么
They see what they want to see and they block out everything else
他们只看到他们想看的东西 把别的都屏蔽掉
especially if it might not be nice.
尤其是可能不太好的东西
They don’t seem to get in your way much.
他们好像并不很习惯你的方式
My parents? It’s just their way of not believing who I really am.
我父母 他们的方式就是不相信我真正的样子
They think that eventually I’ll turn back into the little girl
他们觉得最终我会变成
in the pink dress that’s in the picture on the piano.
钢琴上的照片里那穿着粉色裙子的小女孩
And what do you think?
那你觉得呢
You really want to know?
你真的想知道
I think that I’ll go to New York and learn to write
你觉得我会去纽约学写作
and that I’ll come home every Christmas
每个圣诞节回家
and everyone will be really polite.
大家都对我很礼貌
That’s doesn’t sound so bad.
听起来没那么坏
Maybe not, but I’m not in New York yet.
也许是 但是我还没真正在纽约
So what about you?
那你呢
I don’t know a thing about you.
我完全不了解你
You might as well have sprung full-grown out of the head of Zeus.
你可能会完好地从宙斯的脑袋里钻出来(指雅典娜)
Who are your parents? Ozzie and Harriet?
那你父母呢 奥兹和哈里特 (电影《奥兹和哈里特的冒险》 奥兹和哈里特生活在数字时代)
Yeah, sometimes.
是啊 有时候是这样
Do I get to meet them and see how you came out so perfect?
我是不是得去见见他们 看看你为什么这么完美
I mean, it seems only fair.
我的意思是 这样才公平
I showed you mine, you show me yours.
我让你看我的 你让我看你的
I guess this is the end of the rest stop.
我猜这就结束休息了吧
What did I say?
我说什么来着
I thought it would be nicer down here.
我以为下面会好一些
You don’t transmit too much information.
你没传达太多信息
What?
什么
I said, you don’t transmit too much information.
我说 你没传达太多信息
Sorry.
对不起
What are you doing over the summer?
你夏天要干什么
I have a job pumping gas.
我在加油站找了份工作
You finally got the Supreme Court to hear your case, huh?
你终于让最高法♥院♥听你的了 嗯
What about you?
你呢
I don’t know.
不知道
You thought it’d be nicer over here?
你觉得在这更好
Yeah.

What are you doing?
你在干什么
I’m looking for something for my mom’s birthday.
找点什么送我妈妈生日礼物
You mean, in case somebody happened to leave
你的意思是说 万一有人偶尔在沙滩上丢了
a Cuisinart or a diamond ring lying on the beach?
一个Cuisinart(美国厨具品牌)的东西或者一个钻石戒指
Yeah, that would qualify. It has to be omething either you make or find.
是啊 那就行 必须得是你做的 或者是你找到的东西
When’s her birthday? Next week.
她生日是什么时候 下周
That’s beautiful.
真美
It’s for your mother.
给你妈妈的
You give it to her.
你送给她
Okay.

It must be nicer over there.
在那一定更好
Here, chop these.
过来 切这些
No, no, no. Watch. Move.
不对 不对 不对 看 你到一边去
You hold the knife
拿着刀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!