feel better if I knew where he was, you see.
欢迎参加我们的预排婚宴
Welcome to our annual luau.
你要喝点什么? 您好
What can I get you? Aloha, Mr. Trout.
你们有不放进玩具的酒吗?
Uh, you got something without a toy in it?
我听到很多掌声
Oh, I’m hearing it here.
您好
Aloha!
你的发型缤纷悦目
It’s a very fetching headdress you’re wearing.
你消失到哪里去了?
Where did Where did you disappear to?
你很想念我,是吗?
Missed me bad, huh?
有人胜出了
And we have a winner right here!
好样的 鲍勃
Yeah! All right, Bob!
在这个岛现在是吃饭时间了
Well, it’s chow time here on the islands,
我们会奉上鲜虾鲑鱼
and we Trouts have prepared our traditional feast, Shrimp Trout.
各位就座吧
So let’s all meet at the tables.
你对虾有敏感吧?
You’re not allergic to shrimp, are you?
大家留意一下华达
Attention! Pay attention to Walter.
留心听,他又咕咚咕咚了
Listen closely. He slurs.
按照多年来的传统
In the tradition…
现在是祝酒的时候了
that has grown over the years, it is now toast time.
首先由我们的养蜂专家老杜祝酒
First up, our host,
娄“养蜂人的蜂蜜”
Lou “A Honey of a Beekeeper” . Trout
祝我们新郎的心永远充满希望
May the groom’s heart be filled with hope…
祝我们新娘的腿被铅球拖着
and the bride’s feet filled with lead.
希望她这双小腿不再发足狂奔
May the pitterpatter of little feet not be Maggie’s.
希望这次的结婚礼物 不必再退回
May the gifts be returnable. I took mine back.
大家都知道古语有云:
You know the old saying,
“嫁女并非失去一个女儿”
“You’re not losing a daughter”?
“而是多添一个儿子”
Well, I’d like to.
玛吉可能不是持续时间最长的笑话……
Maggie may not be Hale’s longest-running joke…
但倒也算最快
but she is certainly the fastest.
爹,你真会说笑
Good one, Dad.
可能甘先生也有话要说
Walter, maybe Mr. Graham will say something.
你想对大家讲几句话吗?
Ah, here we are. Would you like to say something, Mr. Graham?
请稍等,我还未知道 你没事吧!
Yeah, just a minute. I don’t know yet. You okay?
当面赞美美姬 比在专栏挖苦她更有趣
Come on, Ike. Take a shot at Maggie live. It’s more fun than print.
你说什么?
xcuse me?
宾客是说笑而已
It’s a joke. They’re kidding, Ike.
对啊,来吧
Yeah, come on. Let’s go.
好,我们祝酒吧
All right. We’ll have a toast!
敬美姬的家人与亲友一杯
To Maggie’s family and friends.
希望你们都会
May you find yourselves…
成为众矢之的
the bull’seye of an easy target.
希望你们都会饱受鞭挞
May you be publicly flogged for all of your bad choices,
希望你们都知取笑美姬是错误的
and may your noses be rubbed in all of your mistakes.
讲得真有趣,祝酒都祝够了 我们跳呼拉舞吧
Well, that was funny,but enough toasting. Let’s hula!
各位,我们尽情玩吧
verybody! Let’s get up and start the band!
大家先在这里排队
We’re gonna make a line right down here.
那些草裙舞的人在哪
Lou, where are those hula dancers?
拿住,她可能需要穿了
Here. She might need this.
美姬呢
Where’d Maggie go to?
她去车里帮我拿个东西
She went to get me something from her car.
也许她需要有人帮一帮她
Maybe she needs help. BBBBob. Okay.
当年是谁阻挡格力带球的?
The guard, who threw the block? Forrest Gregg.
是贝利吧?
He’s a running back. The Fridge. Refrigerator Perry?
外衣给你,天气冷了
Hey. Here’s a coat.
外面凉 穿上吧 你别假装好人
Put this coat on. It’s cold Don’t pretend to be a nice person.
维护你的只有我一个人
I was the only person in there defending you.
你侮辱了我
You humiliated me!
你错了 我在保护你
No, Maggie, I defended you.
那些人才是在侮辱你
Humiliating you is what everyone else did in there.
不,当时场面已受控制了
That is the theme of the party tonight. No. It was under control.
现在他们都替我感到惋惜了
Now they all feel sorry for me.
他们应该,你又会再摧残自己了
They should. They’re about to see you hang yourself again.
说实话 你真关心珠峰吗
Tell me something. Do you really care about Mount Everest?
很有趣,很高嘛
It’s fun. It’s high.
你还担心洞房♥之夜
Sexual practices of locusts?
我一直都赞同
very one of those times I was being supportive.
你并不是赞同,我以前对你说过了
Not supportive! You weren’t being supportive!
你被吓到了 那时和现在你都在害怕
You were scared! You were scared then, you’re scared now.
你是个很迷惘的人
You are the most lost woman
迷惘 是的 你….
Lost? Yes, lost. You’re so
你迷惘得不知想吃什么蛋
You’re so lost, you don’t even know what kind of eggs you like.
想嫁那神父前你想要炒蛋
That’s right. With the priest, you wanted scrambled.
想嫁纪朗前你想吃煎蛋
With the Dead Head, it was fried.
想嫁那捉虫佬前你又想吃煮蛋
With the bug guy, it was poached.
现在你又只想吃蛋白
Now it’s like, “Oh, egg whites only. Thank you very much.”
这叫做思想改变嘛
That is called changing your mind.
不,这叫做毫无思想
No, that’s called not having a mind of your own.
美姬,你怎么啦?
Maggie, what are you doing?
你真的要人把你扯上喜马拉雅山
You really want that guy up there to drag you…
你才肯享受蜜月
up Annapurna for your honeymoon?
你是不是想爬那座山的
You do not wanna climb Annapurna!
我是想啊
Yes, I do!
不,你并不想
No, you don’t.
你需要一个男人把你带到海滩
You want a man who’ll lead you down the beach…
掩住你一双眼
with his hand over your eyes…
让你体悟脚踩黄沙的奇妙感受
just so you can discover the feel of sand under your feet.
你需要一个男人在黎明前弄醒你
You want a guy that’ll wake you up at dawn.
对你说出绵绵情话
He’s just bursting to talk to you. Can’t wait another minute…
因为他急不及待想知你想说什么
just to find out what you’ll say.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
别再说了
Stop it.
我星期日就嫁了
I’m getting married on Sunday.
你只是企图想我又再走佬
And you are just trying to make me run.
因为你是个愤世嫉俗
Because you’re a cynical, exploitive,
心胸狭隘的人
meanheated creep…
爱神之箭射中臂膀也丝毫不知
who wouldn’t know real love if it bit him in the armpit.
你会做的只是抨击、取笑别人
All you do is… is tear others down,
批评人家所做的事
and laugh at them and criticize what they do…
因为你自己什么也不敢做
because you’re too afraid to do anything yourself.
我读过你的专栏
I read your columns.
你从来没有写过你自己的事
You never once wrote anything about yourself.
迷迷惘惘的并不只我一个
I am not the only one that is lost.
你根本是知道的
And you know it.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
帮一帮我
Hey, help me out here.
记得当年是谁阻挡格力带球吗?
Green Bay right guard.
Uh, you know, Bart Starr, uh
你没事吗?
You okay? Yes.
我带你进去吧
I’ll take you inside. Okay? Uhhuh.
是谢利克蓝玛
Jerry Kramer.
我刚被问及当年那场美式足球赛
Jerry Kramer! I started on the Ice Bowl story.
祖母和我想
Honey, your grandmother and I
开间婚礼礼物博物馆
are thinking about having a wedding gift museum.
别说了 怎么了Stop. What?
别再说这种话
Stop. Don’t say another word like that.
我只是开个玩笑 不要
Maggie, it was just a joke.
我不爽 而且很久了
It’s humiliating, and it’s gone on long enough.
你不喜欢有个麻烦多多的女儿
You may not like that you have a daughter with problems.
但你知道吗?
But guess what.
我也不喜欢有个老是喝醉的父亲
I don’t like that I have a father who’s drunk all the time.
我到房♥间里吃
I’ll eat in my room.
干嘛美姬还有另一个婚礼彩排?
Tell me why Maggie’s having another rehearsal,
而且在婚礼前2天
and two days before the wedding.
她早就做过啦
She’s already done this.
波比希望她想像一下婚礼实况
Well, Bob insisted she visualize the ceremony.
好了,我们可以彩排啦
Okay, we’re ready.
你想艾基现在就离开现场吗?
You want me to have Ike leave now?
不,我们要他扮牧师
Actually, let’s make Ike the pastor.
啊,我宁愿不要
Ah, I’d rather not.
这样做是最好的