This is Cory Flemming, and I’ll be featuring the music…
明早我会介绍丹尼与尼普的音乐
of Denise and Da Nephews, tomorrow morning on “Wake up with”
怎会这样的
What do we got here?
站直吧
Oh, on our feet. Here we go.
大块头,咱们走
Let’s go, let’s go, big guy. Yeah.
你考到驾驶执照后我就没乐趣了
I haven’t had any fun since you got your driver’s license.
我也没趣嘛
Let me give you a tip. I haven’t been having a whole lot of fun either.
站稳些
Steady.
好孩子,舷窗。 他叫船长,爸爸。
Good boy, Porthole. His name’s Skipper, Dad.
我刚给改了 好 站稳 爸爸
I changed it. Ah. Okay, step.
我很快就回来
I’ll be back later, Travis.
那家伙醉得糊里糊涂
That guy Travis really has a problem. Mmm.
别跌下来
I’ll get Here we are.
你靠好
Okay. Steady.
我推你坐好
You’re gonna lean, I’m gonna push.
乖女让老爹躺下来了
Good daughters let their fathers pass out.
喂,华达,把头部放好
Hey, Walter. Right down there.
请不要把他写在你的专栏里…
I, I Please, please don’t write anything
我绝不会这样做的
Forget about it. Don’t even think about it.
老是要扶他,烦死我了
I’m just so tired of this whole scene.
就让他睡在车子里吧
Why don’t you just let him sleep it off here in the truck?
陪我去兜兜风,迟些才带他回家
Come for a ride with me, come back for him later.
♪ 今天 ♪
♪ Today ♪
♪ 我们在街上散步 ♪
♪ We took a walk up the street ♪
♪ 我们摘了一朵花爬上了山 ♪
♪ We picked a flower and climbed the hill ♪
我妈死后他就越喝越多了
He’s been drinking more and more since my mom passed away.
所以你放弃念大学回家里来?
That’s when you quit school to come back here?
是啊!要替我打理店铺嘛
Yeah. I had to come run the store for my dad.
我父亲做一点小生意
My dad had a small printing business.
他希望我成为古典音乐家
He wanted me to become a classical musician.
我母亲要我成为小说家
My mother wanted me to be a novelist.
结果两大皆空
They were 0fortwo.
还想听吗?
More?
结果我当了记者
So, I, uh I became a reporter.
不完全是小说家,但众所周知
Not quite a novelist, but as we all know
新闻是匆匆下笔的文学
journalism is literature in a hurry.
♪ 我以前从未见过这么蓝 ♪
♪ I never saw blue like that before ♪
♪ 穿过天空 ♪
♪ Across the sky ♪
什么回事?
What? What is this?
你入了什么油?柴油?
What kind of gas did you put in here? Diesel?
我不知道 最近的加油站加的
I don’t know. The pump closest to the car.
这辆车子要用无铅汽油 滤油缸塞住了
This car takes unleaded. Your filter is clogged.
你懂得修理吗?
Can you fix it?
这里四野无人
Kind of isolated here.
对,真妙!
Yeah, it’s nice.
我们纽约客只懂得
Well, if there’s one thing us New Yorkers know how to do,
挥手叫的士
that’s hail a cab.
没有的士就只得走路
If there’s no cab, we walk.
如果省下一些电力…
Uh, well, if we saved the battery here,
下边还有个地方可去
there’s a place just down the way.
我们乡下妹懂得抄捷径,会快些
We country girls cut across the field. It’s quicker.
小心蛇呀!
Oh, be careful of snakes.
我很讨厌蛇的
I don’t like snakes.
行得斯文些,蛇就不会来咬你
Walk nice. They won’t get ya.
快些吧
Come on, come on, come on!
你干嘛,跳蛇舞?
What’re you What’re you doing? Snake dance?
我是把蛇吓走嘛
I’m scaring the snakes.
你是吓到了我 我连自己也吓怕了
You’re scaring me.I’m scaring myself.
是不是每个人都会有个合意的人
Do you think there’s one right person for everybody?
不一定
No, but I think attraction…
人总是把魅力误解为合意
is too often mistaken for rightness.
魅力这两个字很容易被误解
Attraction is very misleading.
的确是啊
Yes, it is. Yeah.
没什么特别意思的
And it doesn’t mean anything. No.
意思只是…
No, no. It doesn’t mean anything. It means
我突然连怎样爬篱笆也忘记了
suddenly forgot how to climb a fence.
工具 工具,对了
Tools. Tools. Yeah.
龙利,你有工具吗?
Lionel, do you have tools?
美姬,么么了 你又在婚礼走佬吗?
Hey, Maggie! What’re you gonna do? Bust out of another wedding?
你在这一带真是名闻遐迩
Sure are wellknown around here.
菲莎,稿快写好了
No, Fish, it’s almost done. I swear.
内容精彩,峰回路转
This story’s taken a very interesting turn.
还须在纽约多做一次访问 再见
I’ve got one more interview to do in New York. I’ll see you later.
♪ 两心相隔 ♪
♪ From my head to my heart ♪
♪ 似乎找不到路 他们相距甚远 ♪
♪ Can’t seem to find a way They’re so far apart ♪
你本可告诉我你就是第三位新郎
You could’ve told me that you were fianc? number three.
让你写在报纸上吗?
And end up in the papers?
那件事令我毕生受辱
I’ve been humiliated enough already to last a lifetime. Thank you.
美姬认识我时
I was traveling around,
我到处遨游研究蝗虫的栖移习惯
studying the reproductive and migratory patterns of locusts…
当我们相遇
when Maggie met me.
你认为她干嘛会走佬呢?
Tell me, George. Why do you think she ran?
你讲过啦,专吃男人嘛
Just like you said. What did you call her? A maneater?
择人而噬的死亡女神,对吗?
Devouring death goddess. All right?
我认为这都不是她走佬的原因
That’s what I said. I don’t think that’s why she ran.
你觉得她为什么跑?
Why do you think she ran?
我不知道 正在研究 但我迷茫了
I don’t know. I’m working on it. I was on the wrong track.
你这算是维护她吗? 不是的
Are you defending her? No, no.
我是记者,要讲♥事♥实♥
I call it like I see it. I’m a journalist. I’m a truthteller.
真是不可思议
Unbelievable! What?
你被她迷倒了,像灯蛾扑火
She got to you, too, like a moth to a flame.
少来了 欢迎入坑
Please. Join the club.
你在说什么 你比我陷的深
What are you talking about? You need this much more than I do.
我是名记者 正在跟踪报导
I am a journalist. I’m doing an article. Heh, heh.
你看 我是有报酬的
Look. See? See? I’m being paid.
这篇稿会被刊出 你会看到全部事实
This will be published. A cover story. You’ll get the all facts in the article.
她喜欢怎样吃蛋?
Do you know what kind of eggs she liked?
煮熟的,跟我一样
Poached, same as me.
楼价偏高,唐餐带走
An over priced apartment and Chinese takeout.
这就是典型的纽约
That’s New York living.
别忘了那张运程指示啊
Fisher, don’t forget the fortune cookies.
我早就看过了,你不会想知道的
I already read the fortune. You don’t wanna know.
他快把我逼疯了
He makes me crazy.
你俩的性♥爱♥前戏是互相敌视?
Hostility is a very important part of your foreplay, isn’t it?
我们的婚姻是三个人的
It takes three people to make our marriage work:
他啦,我啦,还有我们的医生
him, me and our therapist.
雅莉,出了什么岔子呢?
llie, what went wrong?
我是指我俩当年!你知道吗?
With us. With the two of us, I mean.
事隔多年了,你还记得吗?
I know it’s been a long time. Do you remember?
我记不记得?当然记得啦
Yeah. Do I remember? Of course I do.
我是否犯了相同的…
Is that what Did I do the same
我俩的婚姻是出了这种岔子!
Is that what happened? Did I just…
是我眼中见不到你?
not see you?
不是,不,你不是这样
No. No, you didn’t.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
雅莉,我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Ellie.
艾基,我也很抱歉
I’m sorry too, Ike.
要事隔十二年才说得出来
Wow! That only took us 12 years to say.
我看到你搂我老婆啦
Hey, I saw that, you cad.
是你自作自受,给你吧
You asked for it, you got it. Here you go.
亲爱的
My dear.
你的算命运程 我看下
Get your fortune. Let me see what
“孔子说,前夫和现任可以一齐走开”
“Confucius say, man who leave wife alone with ex-husband may leave altogether.”
甚至比过去十年好
Or the last ten years.
我们给精彩的舞蹈员鼓掌吧
Let’s have a hand for our fabulous hula dancers.
给天王与天后拍照啊
There they are. King and Queen!
我想用我婚前的姓
Walter, I’m thinking about going back to my maiden name.
你还记得吗?
Can you still remember it?
很不错
What? It’s nice, you know.
我只不过二十四小时没见到他
It’s just I haven’t seen him in 24 hours, and I would…
如果知道他在何处我会舒服些 你明白吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!