“我肯定将来会有不如意的时候”
“Look, I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee…
“我肯定我俩其中一个想分手”
“at some point one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing.
“但我肯定如果不向你求婚”
“But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine,
“我会遗憾终生!”
“I’ll regret it the rest of my life.
“因为我很清楚在我心坎里”
“Because I know in my heart…
“只有你的存在!”
you’re the only one for me.”
我喜欢你这种求婚讲♥法♥
I like it.
我还是喜欢计分牌闪出来的字句
I’d like it better on a scoreboard.
你当年求婚时就是这种样说吗?
So, is that what you said when you asked your wife to marry you?
哦,别显得那么惊讶。 你身上写满了“离婚”。
Oh, don’t look so surprised. You’ve got “divorce” written all over you.
我一直很努力
I’m a workinprogress.
你是这样子对她说?
So, is that what you said to her?
不,我当年口才非常好,我是说:
No. I think I said something very eloquent like,
“也许…”
“So, um,
“你和我都应该,你明白啦…”
“maybe you and I should, you know
“你觉得怎样?说呀!”
What do you think? Huh?”
这样讲才浪漫嘛
Now, that’s romantic.
出了什么岔子啊?
What went wrong?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
你不晓得?
You don’t know?
不晓得
No.
试问问她吧,你有这样想过吗?
Maybe you should ask her sometime. Ever thought of that?
自此我一直都没有结婚了
ven with everything that’s happened, I have still never been married.
我该有一件漂亮的结婚礼服的
And I still deserve a beautiful dress.
韦太?
Mrs. Whittenmeyer?
你跑去哪儿呀?
Where are you going?
她只是一见你就害怕
You’ll have to excuse her. Some of the children are afraid of you…
你在教堂逃跑时把小男孩拖倒了
since you dragged that little boy up the aisle.
拖倒?不,我没有
Drag No. I didn’t, I didn’t
他是踩着自己的鞋带才摔倒的
He tripped on his own shoelaces.
你是来拿礼服吧,我去拿
You’ve come for your dress. Good. It’s in the back. I’ll get it.
其实嘛,韦太 我已经决定了
Actually, Mrs. Whittenmeyer, I decided…
我要这件
that I want to get this dress. Oh.
你订了的那件才别致嘛
The one you have on hold is lovely, dear.
我知,但我改变了主意啦
I know, but I’ve just I’ve changed my mind.
这件要一千块钱的
This is $ 1,000.
我有一千块钱啊!
And I have $ 1,000.
你订的那件是三百块罢了
The other one is only $300, dear.
橱窗那件有减价吗?
Um Is that dress for sale?
你穿那件礼服未免花太多钱了
It’s just a lot of money to spend on one of your dresses, Maggie.
反正你只穿十分钟
After all, you only wear them for about ten minutes or so.
你倒说得对
I guess that’s true.
那一件很漂亮
Uh, the other dress is, is nice.
我可以跟你谈一谈吗?
Whittenmeyer. Could I talk to you just for a second?
我不知道是什么回事
Come here. I don’t know much about this kind of thing.
你是在这里卖♥♥结婚礼服的,是吗
I’m from out of town. But you’re a salesperson, right?
我在这里三十年了
You’re here to sell wedding dresses. I’ve been here 30 years.
好 因为卡彭特小姐是来买♥♥一个的。
Perfect! Because Miss Carpenter is here to buy one.
不是随便买♥♥一件,是要那件
Ah. But not just any one. She wants that one.
要一千块钱嘛 你听清楚
It’s $1,000! Listen, Aunt Bee.
我一向不擅词令 我们试用“影像联想法”
Verbal communication was never perfect for me. Let’s try visual, all right?
我俩现在来买♥♥礼服
We’re buying the dress.
我们将会买♥♥这一件
Now, we’ll have this nice beautiful dress.
是她的啦?对吧? 明白了吗?
And anything else she wants, it’s hers. Okay? All right?
你认为怎样?
What do you think?
你看起来…
You look
蛮不错
You look fine.
蛮不错?
Fine.
你搞到报纸也掉转来看
You’re reading your newspaper upside down.
不只“蛮不错”了吧
That’s gotta be better than “fine.”
嗯哼
Yeah.
向我表示倾慕吧
Come on, now. Admire me.
幻想我在教堂时的艳光四射
Get the whole picture. Right?
我会把秀发向上梳
I’m gonna have my hair up somehow.
后面配衬小装饰物
I don’t know. Maybe with a little in the back.
加上我这套娇艳的礼服
And, my favorite feature…
像拖着银铃似的款摆生姿
is that it kind of swishes like a bell when I move.
铃,铃
Ding, ding
叮!
Ding, ding
果然为你花添锦上
It works.
波比一定乐死了
Bob will be very happy.
波比?噢,对了 我们要去见波比呀!
Oh, Bob! We gotta go. We gotta go meet Bob.
我会参加夏威夷宴会的
Oh, jeez, yeah, I’m goin’ to the luau. I never miss it. The barbershop
毕文太太 我们准备叫东西了
Mrs. Pressman, we’re ready to order here, I think.
我们没有特餐提供…
I’m all out of the special
我要花♥园♥煎蛋卷,只有蛋清。 好的。
I’ll have the garden omelet, egg whites only. Okay.
我都是
Okay. That sounds good. I’ll have the same.
嫁鸡随鸡
Of course.
我连叫蛋白也要给你取笑吗?
What is that? I can’t even order eggs without sarcasm from you?
当然你只会跟着别人 你说什么 “咳咳吗”
Neutral corners. You’re on the same team.What’s that sound? “Ahem.”
喝些水吧
Have some water.
算是猫儿玩绒球的声音吗? 别再互相挖苦了
Penalty box. Penalty box. Hmm? What is it? Fur ball?
美姬的人品是没话讲了
Ike, Maggie is the sweetest person you’re ever gonna meet.
但她太专注于对外
But she focuses too much out there.
她需要专注对内了
She needs to start focusing more in here.
所以她过去有这么多问题存在
That’s why I think she’s had, uh,
whatever you wanna call ’em problems in the past.
我正在设法改造她了
And that’s what we’re working on. Focus.
专注于美姬,专注于美姬
Focus. Focus on Maggie. Focus. Mmhmm.
专注于波比,专注于波比
Focus on Bob. Focus on Bob.
我和美姬一直学“影像联想法”
I’ve been runnin’ Maggie through these visualization exercises.
所有的心理医生都用这一招:
All the sports shrinks use this head stuff.
用影像联想龙门的底线
Visualize the end zone.
联想打高尔夫球时一击入洞
Visualize that holeinone.
你在教堂时会使劲地扔花球吗?
Tell me. When you get to the altar, do you spike the bouquet?
唉!我得走了
Okay, you know what Well, I’m off.
记者的工作永远都做不完
A reporter’s work is never done.
再见
See you later. Bye, Mrs. Pressman. Thank you.
我会专注于你叫的蛋了
I’m gonna go focus on your eggs, Bob.
我很高兴你来 想跟你说
I’m glad you’re here. I wanted to try to explain.
教堂都没有说一句:我愿意 是有原因的
There are reasons why there have been three weddings and no “I do’s.”
我积存了数不清的结婚蛋糕
You can’t believe how much cake we got stuck with!
我没有变成大肥婆已算奇迹了
It’s a wonder I don’t weigh 300 pounds!
她父亲买♥♥了的酒已没有人喝啦
And then, her father bought all that booze that nobody drank.
他满不在乎…自己喝嘛!
But he didn’t mind that Hi, Grandma.
你祖母告诉我你在教堂走佬的事
Grammy is giving me the skinny on why you run from marital bliss.
是的 内塔,捂住耳朵。
Right. Netta, cover up your ears.
她怕的并不是婚礼
It’s not that she’s afraid of the wedding.
而是洞房♥之夜
She’s afraid of the wedding night! Mmm.
纯良少女都害怕男人那条单眼蛇
Innocent girls are terrified of the oneeyed snake.
当年我以处♥女♥之身做新娘
Why, when I was a virgin bride,
上♥床♥时还握着那根织毛衣的针
I took a knitting needle to bed with me.
我刚刚享受过那条单眼蛇了 噢,一言惊醒梦中人
Grandma, I charmed… the oneeyed snake a while ago. Oh, yeah. I forgot.
好吧 我告诉你 你爷爷不会忘那个新婚之夜
Well, I’ll tell you one thing. Your grandpa never forgot that wedding night.
妮妲,不用再掩耳了!
Netta, you can take your hands down.
茶都快变冻了
The tea’s cold. Good.
等我一下 能跟你说句话吗
Could you excuse us for a minute? May I have a word with you, please?
再见,妮妲
Oh. Bye, Netta. Bye.
婆婆,谢谢你款待
Thanks, Grammy.
“忧郁歌♥王戴维斯” 我找到的,有趣吗?
I found this, and I didn’t know if it was something interesting.
这是“猫王”唱片 我清理阁楼发现的
My– This is Miles Davis. Oh, I was cleaning out the attic and
这种唱片很难买♥♥到了
This is very hard to find in good condition.
你好好珍藏啊
Hold on to this. This is incredible.
你拿去吧
Why don’t you take it?
啊 送你了
Huh? Take it.
你查出我喜欢什么音乐送送给我
You’re figuring out what kind of music I like, finding me a rare album.
你是想奉承巴结我吗?
You’re not trying to butter me up, are you?
我刚才阁楼拍灰尘
I was cleaning out the attic,
不是存心拍你马屁
not attempting the impossible.
这次又有难了!
I smell trouble.
我是唱片骑师高利