也跟你说一句早安吧 你很累,但样子还不错
Good morning to you too. You look good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你认为我跟你老公打情骂俏吗?
Do you think I flirt with Cory?
是的 我并非存心的
Yes. I don’t mean to.
我认为你有时乱抛媚眼 我知道
I know. I think sometimes you just sort of… spaz out with excess flirtatious energy,
把有毛的男人都弄得神魂颠倒
and it just lands on anything male that moves.
有毛的男人都会?
Anything male that moves?
无毛的男人就不会了吗?
As opposed to anything male that doesn’t?
那种男人比较软弱无能嘛
Well, like certain kinds of coral.
我今天要自杀了
I’m definitely going to have to kill myself today.
因为你认为我总是说“嘿,伙计,来呀。”
Because you think I’m all like, “Hey, man, check me out.”
我不是这个意思 我是认为你会这样想:
No, I don’t. I think you’re like…
“我充满魅力,有神秘感”
“I’m charming and mysterious in a way that even I don’t understand,
会莫名其妙地高叫: “你这雄赳赳的男人快来保护我”
and something about me is crying out for protection from a big man like you.”
很难跟你争男人的
It’s very hard to compete with.
尤其是结了婚失去神秘感的女人
specially as… married women who’ve lost our mystery.
失去?你很有神秘的魅力嘛
Lost You have You are totally mysterious.
不,我是古怪
No. I’m weird.
而古古怪怪与神神秘秘 是不可以混为一谈的
Weird and mysterious are two very different things.
古惑与古怪,也不可以混为一谈
Quirky and weird are two very different things.
碧姬,我觉得这次很明显
Peggy, I think there is a distinct possibility…
是我受到很大的冤屈!
that I am profoundly and irreversibly screwed up.
但是…
Despite that,
其实我还是很疼爱你
I love you and I promise…
我答应以后不跟高利打情骂俏
to no longer flirt with Cory.
我并非担心你和高利
Maggie, I’m not worried about you and Cory,
也不是担心我和高利
or me and Cory,
也不是想你蒙受冤屈
or you being irreversibly screwed up.
其实你自幼就是这个样子
Maggie, you’ve been like this since we were kids.
我认为你既然都知道自己的事
And all I’m thinking is, now that you’re aware of it,
也知道你会令别人难受
and that it hurts people’s feelings sometimes,
你不如专心对一个男人吧
maybe it’s time to get on with life, and commit to someone of your own,
例如波比,如果你喜欢他的话
like Bob, if he’s the one.
我明白你的意思
I know.
有什么我可以向你补偿的吗?
Is there anything I can do to… make it up to you?
你做过一件…
Well, there’s always…
令我心扉温暖的事
the thing that brings warmth to my heart,
就是扮鸭嘴兽
and that is duckbill platypus.
在露营时扮才好玩的
Duckbill That is only funny in like Camp Birchwood on…
现在就扮吧
Just do it.
要下雨时把我的腿当作营幕的柱
A trip with the tent and my leg as the pole and it’s raining.
这样才会好笑的
And you know. That’s the only time that’s funny.
快做给我看看吧
Let’s just see.
要我扮鸭,真丢脸嘛
It’s so humiliating.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
♪ 再见,女士们 ♪
♪ Farewell, ladies ♪
♪ 再见 女士们 我要走了♪
♪ Farewell, ladies We’re going to leave you now ♪
♪ 快乐地我们滚滚滚滚滚滚滚 ♪
♪ Merrily we roll along roll along, roll along ♪
喂,快醒来
Lee. Hey, wake up. Hey!
把那记者的房♥门匙给我 我要侦查一下
Hello? Hi. Gimme the key to the reporter’s room. I wanna snoop around.
在二楼 别偷太大件的
Come on, quick. Wake up. Second floor. Thank you. Don’t take anything big.

Okay.

Shh.
“米露士主唱”
我会听他喜欢的歌♥星唱什么
Hopefully his favorite.
我认为她经常走佬
My theory is she’s running… Negative attention is attention.
带来负面影响
And negative attention is attention.
例如因为你的专栏 有个女人通街掴你几巴掌
You know, like when women whack you on the street because of your column.
我们说的是她的负面关注,不是我的。
We’re talking about her negative attention, not mine.
“怎会有那么多男人向她求婚?”
“How does she get all those guys to propose?
“她并不漂亮嘛!”
She’s not that beautiful.”
你去死啦,专栏写稿佬!
Bite me, paperboy.
晚上把鞋放出门外 明天早上鞋子会闪闪发光
You put your shoes out at night, they’re real shiny in the mornin’.
有时会连鞋子也不见了 那又何必冒险呢!
Sometimes they don’t bring’em back. Mmm, why take a chance?
晚安吧
Good night.
我知道你在里面 我见到啦
All right. I know you’re in there. I saw you.
你犯了美国宪法第一条规例了
You realize you’re messing with the First Amendment now.
听我的话,开门吧
Come on, open up.
快些
Come on!
我们该好好畅谈一番
We should have a very serious discussion…
谈谈你怎会那么令人讨厌
about why you are such a pain in the ass!
快开门
Open the door!
好啦,我要进来了
I’m coming in. I’m coming through.
这是你最后一个机会
It’s your last chance. Here I come!
我撞门啦!
Here I come!
好吧!
All right.
非法窜入是一项重罪
Breaking and entering. That’s a felony. I’m calling the sheriff.
提醒他携酒去参加夏威夷宴会
Can you remind him that’s he’s bringing the wine to the luau?
省得我打电♥话♥给他,谢谢
It’ll save me a call. Thanks so much.
你那个朋友美姬有妹妹吗?
Hey, Ike, does your friend have a sister?
你下星期就可以追求美姬啦
Wait for the original. She’ll be available in a week.
“毫无悔意”
不准动,盖好被 我不是来看你那话儿的
Freeze. Oh, hold on to those covers. I didn’t come to see Ike Junior.
我肯定旅馆的管理人很崇拜你
I take it the desk clerk is one of your many admirers.
你的笔记令我读得很感趣味
So, your notes made for… interesting reading.
你又再完全误解了 你究竟想说什么呢?
What’s your point? My point is, once again, you’re getting it all wrong.
你这样做不能挽回声誉
And that’s not gonna improve your reputation,
所以,我决定我会帮你写♥真♥♥相♥。
So, I decided that I would help you write the truth.
真的?
Really? Mmhmm.
我决定采取合作态度
I’ve decided to cooperate and let you interview me…
收你一千大元让你访问我
for $1,000.
我要婚礼大阵仗,礼服杀死人
I want a big wedding and a killer dress. and for a grand…
我让你独家采访我
I will answer all your questions and let you follow me around.
我那家杂♥志♥社不付钱买♥♥资料的
The magazine does not spend money for stories.
认为是不合专业操守
It’s not what you would call ethical. Oh.
我是说由你掏腰包
I meant you.
你可能收了解雇金或其他费用啦
I figured you probably got severance or expenses or both.
我猜 你又何必靠写产品说明书养活自己
I’m guessing that you’re writing on spec.
不如写第一手访问更能挣钱啦
And with a firstperson interview, you might actually sell that thing.
太贵了 七百五十块吧
Too much. Sevenfifty.
成交
Done.
你这算是开玩笑吗? 我知道你吹的是哪一首歌♥
Is that supposed to be a joke? I know what you’re whistling.
这是送给我姪女的生日礼物
This is a birthday present for my cousin.
很巧妙
That’s great.
灯树
A lamp tree.
很棒哟
That’s great.
这是你的商标吗? 大概是吧
Is this That’s your preferred logo? I think so.
都很精彩
It’s nice. The whole thing is great.
你大可以在纽约卖♥♥这些灯
I think you could sell these lamps in New York.
也许总有一天我会的
Maybe someday.
你害怕试一试吗?不,我并不是害怕,只不过
You afraid to try? No, no. I’m not afraid.
总会有一天我会
Just… someday.
这枚是白仁送的
This is Brian.
噢,现在是白仁神父了
Oh, Father Brian.
这枚就是纪朗送的 纪朗,对了
And Gill’s, of course. Gill, yeah.
佐治送的
And… George.
他在养蝶场向我求婚
He proposed at a butterfly farm in Saint Thomas.
戒指用卵囊包住
The ring was inside a cocoon.
手法太像沉默的羔羊,我吃不消
Ahh. A little too Silence of the Lambs for my taste, but
嗯,他是昆虫学家。 我认为它非常独特。
Well, he’s an entomologist. I thought it was very unique.
最后是波比送的了
And finally, Bob. Mmm.
他在棒球大赛第七局时向我求婚
He proposed during the seventh inning stretch… at an Oriole game.
别,让我猜一猜
Wait, wait. Wait, don’t tell me.
当时计分牌闪出这六个字 “美姬,嫁给我吧!”
The scoreboard lit up with “Marry me, Maggie.”
真是我毕生最奇妙的一刻
It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life.
我早知道了,事有可疑
Highly suspect.
你说什么?这种手法浪漫得很
What do you mean? It was incredibly romantic.
可能只有我才觉得事有可疑
Look, maybe it’s just me, but…
如果要用到这种手段 那就欠缺诚意了
if you gotta dress it up like that, it just doesn’t ring true.
我认为顶多只能这样子坦白说
You know, I, I think the most… that anybody can honestly say is:

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!