♪ 为你癫狂 等你狂热 ♪
♪ Acting erratically Need you fanatically ♪
♪ 你也看到了天空神奇的蓝色 ♪
♪ You get to me magically sure as the sky is blue ♪
♪ 宝贝 我爱你 ♪
♪ Baby, I love you ♪
♪ 你是否也爱我 ♪
♪ Do you love me too ♪
♪ 宝贝 我爱你 ♪
♪ Baby, I love you ♪
婚礼铃♥声♥响彻希路镇
Wedding bells are ringing today in Hale, Maryland.
未做过伴娘,老是做新娘的美姬
Maggie Carpenter, always a bride, never a bridesmaid, is attempting…
准备第四度结婚了
to complete her fourth wedding ceremony.
有结果后我再向各位观众报导
We’ll be back when results are in. Back to you, Jessica.
今天观礼的人数甚多
The turnout for this morning’s ceremony is…
好像参加皇室宴会或观看明星
usually saved for royalty or movie stars,
而美姬正是希路镇的明星
but Maggie Carpenter is Hale, Maryland’s very own star.
有T恤卖♥♥,独家发♥售♥
Tshirts here. I got, “Bye, Bye, Brideee.”
上面写着 “你不明白‘我愿意’的哪一部分?”
I got, “What Part of ‘I Do’ Don’t You Understand?”
印有”落跑新娘“字样的T恤
Get your “Runaway Bride” Tshirts here.
她会还是不会?
Will she or won’t she?
这就是站在这里的数百人的想法……
That is on the minds of these several hundred folks standing here…
…更不用说在脑海中
…not to mention on the mind
4 号♥新的郎婚礼中失踪
of Groom Number 4, who is missing in action.
他会来吗 当然会
He’s gonna stand me up. Of course he’s gonna come…
因为我今天见到八只鹅飞成V型
because today I saw eight geese flying in a “V”
你经常都见到鹅啦
You with the lucky geese! You always see geese!
不是8只
Not eight.
并且还是飞成V型 这下更好
And in a “V” Eight is better?
八只飞成V型,相像一下 V字型就是…
ight in a “V” Can you imagine? “V” “V” for, uh
胜利,对了
Victory? Victory! Great!
VV哗哗
And… Velcro? Okay.
VV哗哗是不吉利
Velcro! Stick together!
VV声!你知道都是不祥啦
Virginal. No, no.
我很紧张,我的纸袋呢?
II’m sweaty, I’m nervous. Where are my bags?
纸袋迟些才需要用嘛
Okay. No. No bags. Bags are for later.
擦耳朵吧 这个主意好
Rub your ears. Rub your ears. That’s a great idea.
真是个好主意,擦耳朵吧!
That’s a very good idea. Rub your ears.
高利有时都帮我擦耳朵
Cory does that to me sometimes.
我们都给狗儿擦耳朵
A little “ooo,” and you just “whoo.” We do it to the dog.
买♥♥件写着“她嫁不出”的吧
Get your “I don’t think she will” shirt.
这种T恤店铺是买♥♥不到的
These shirts are not sold in stores.
艾基来了 开场了
Here comes Ike Graham! Show time.
好得多了,真的令我很舒服
That’s better. It’s pretty nice, actually.
很舒服 他来了
Yeah, it’s nice. He’s here!
噢,我的耳朵呀!噢,我见到他了
Oh, the ear! Ahh! I see him!
艾基已经来到教堂了
Ike Graham has arrived at church.
有计划开枝散叶吗
Any little Grahams in the future?
他被人打过
Oh, he gets whacked!
好啦,好啦
All right! Okay!
面纱是谁造的
Get this Who makes this stuff?
又不是缠着你
The veil is not attacking you. Okay, okay.
现在要冷静下来了
Now is the time to calm down. Yes, okay.
否则我们没法替你穿上礼服了
Cause if you don’t get calm, we won’t get your dress on.
我不能穿着法兰绒嫁的
A girl can’t get married in flannel.
他是适合你的,真的非常适合
He’s the one. He really is the one.
你在干什么
You’re not invited.
回来纽约吧,别呆在这里
Go back to New York. Get outta here.
他是你的终身伴侣了
He’s the one!
我们要快些了
He’s the one!
礼拜日上堂的学生快到了
We gotta hurry ’cause the Sunday school kids are coming.
放在架上吧 你真是没有情趣 没有情趣
Please, put it there. No, no fun. You’re no fun.
我想拍出“宾虚”的场面
I was gonna do this Scorsese thing
宾乜都好啦,总之要拍倒
Whatever. Just do it. Shoot, shoot. Ike.
老友啊!噢,老天!
Friends! Oh, God!
谢谢你们赏面
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我们是好朋友嘛,是吗? 我们当然是啦
Thank you. We are friends, aren’t we? Of course we are.
你会是我的伴郎 但我不确定我是最好的
You’ll be my best man. I’m good, but I’m not sure I’m the best.
去见证婚牧师,他会教你怎样做
Go see the pastor. He’ll tell you what to do.
希望有人能教我怎样做就好了
All right. If someone will tell me what to do.
你穿这种服饰很英伟
Mmm. You always looked great in that suit.
艾基
And, Ike?
亲爱的,我为你感到高兴
I’m happy for you, honey.
我后面有辆车,她走佬时可以追
I have a car out back for you in case she decides to run.
我是有请柬的,他是跟住我的
I have an invitation. Lou! He’s with me.
你的面色很难看
You look terrible.
过奖了
Thanks.

Here.
幸而嫁的是你 说真的!
Ike, I’m glad it’s you. Really?
不想知
I wouldn’t want to have found out…
自己是第四场的失败者
I wasn’t the one for her in the fourth quarter.
有什么最后忠告吗?
Well, Coach, any final advice?
保持眼神接触
Maintain eye contact.
眼神接触
ye contact. Eye contact. Eye contact.
你穿上了什么啊
What have you got going on here?
在婚礼一定要衣冠楚楚的
You wanna look just special for the wedding.
该感谢我们借婚车给你吧
You should thank me and Lou for lending you the wedding car. ’63 Buick.
谢谢 你在说什么 我们是一家人
Thank you, Mrs. Trout. What are you saying? We’re practically family.
那条线老是不出来
Nice. Betty. That doesn’t want to come out, does it?
你扯着我颈部的毛了
You just pulled a hair from my neck. There we are.
杜太,这是我的婚礼
Mrs. Trout, please. This is my wedding. Yes.
坐下来吧
Sit down. Thank you. We’re starting soon.
别把手帕给他
He doesn’t have a Don’t do Don’t.
折叠好就放入
I just want that to be able to Fold it in
口袋里 上衣的口袋里
the pocket. Right in the pocket. Please! Just go
我真的希望你嫁这个人
I’m really rooting for this one. Okay, Dad.
全镇的人都坐在新娘那一边
The place is packed… with the whole town of Hale on the bride’s side,
还有些纽约来客坐在新郎那边
and with many New Yorkers on the groom’s side.
这张椅子有人坐吗?
Is this taken? No.
我是曼哈顿的依莲
I’m Elaine from Manhattan.
我叫波比,美姬丢弃的第四个丈夫 真是遗憾
I’m Bob, Maggie’s fourth attempt. I’m sorry.
没关系啦,冤猪头都有纹鼻菩萨
That’s okay. There’s a lid for every pot.
嫁给艾基我倒不太介怀
And I’m comfortable with Ike.
杰克在拳王争霸战也败给纽约客
It’s like Jack Dempsey lost his heavyweight title to a New Yorker.
对啊!他后来成为世界拳王
Right. Gene Tunney.
吐出来吧
Whoa. Spit!
我们去吧
Let’s go.
不要在教堂的神坛上慢步而行了
Uh, okay. No sauntering down the aisle. I don’t like that.
我讨厌这样子,要急步走
Make time. Just get there. Just go. Fine.
请大家起立
All rise, please.
新娘步下神坛通道了!
The bride is walking down the aisle.
美姬走向神坛去行婚礼了!
Maggie Carpenter is walking down the aisle.
她突然驻足不前
Oh, she’s pausing. Stay with me.
集中精神跟着我
Keep eye contact.
请坐,谢谢各位
Please be seated. Thank you.
我偷偷带了照相机来
I sneaked in a camera.
我们共聚一堂…
We are gathered here today
请不要拍照
Please, no cameras.
等礼成才可以照相
Could we hold off photos until the end of the ceremony?
我们共聚一堂… 不
We are gathered here today…. No.
不要
Don’t
封锁大门
Maggie! Block the doors!
美姬 不要再跑了
No, Maggie, don’t!
穿上这件婚纱还未够十分钟
Oh, never a dull moment at a Maggie wedding.
追我的男人有很多糖果
There’s a man coming with lots of candy in his pocket.
你们截住他,他就会给你们
If you tickle him, he’ll give you all his candy. Here you go, little queen.
记住啊
Maggie! Just tickle him.
给我们糖果
Give us some candy! Whoa. No, not me.
我没有,帮我拦截那个顽皮新娘
Get the naughty bride. Naughty bride.
我这套是意大利名厂西装啊
No, no. It’s an Armani suit.
等一下
Wait!
快开
Go. Go. Go, go.
别这样做嘛
Don’t do it! Don’t!
美姬
Maggie!
他一直跑着追她 他的体魄倒也很好
He’s running after her. He’s in pretty good shape too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!