No, it’ll give you a great view. I think it’s perfect.
要仰赖你了,艾基牧师
Team effort, Pastor Ike.
艾基扮牧师?
He’s gonna be the pastor? Yes. Yes.
对,我要他目睹一切
Because I want him front and center so he can just see everything.
你站在教坛上
Right up there. That’s it. Okay.
仙迪,你去门廊那边
Cindy, foyer. Okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
夏威夷宴会出了什么事啊!
What happened at the luau?
我连那个宴会也不想谈了
I I don’t I don’t wanna talk about the luau, okay?
这条是什么? 用来拉响教堂铃的
What is this? It’s for the bell.
波比很急了
Bob’s in a hurry. Oh.
好的,美姬,记住鲍勃的话
Okay, Maggie, remember what Bob said. Sink the putt. Make the shot. Nothing but net.
就像是
Let us visualize.
瞄准 挥杆 击球 得分
Be the ball. Sink the putt. Make the shot. Nothing but net.
永不言败 准备出击
Never say die. Move your butts.
女士们,你们在哪儿? 来了
Girls, where are you? On our way, Coach.
她在干什么 婚礼前的兴奋
What’s she doing? She’s being the bell instead of the ball.
想扮钟楼驼侠
Sanctuary. Sanctuary.
美姬,你没事吧?
Mags, you okay?
没事
Anyway
这么慢,婚礼会变成晚宴了
At this pace, this could become an evening wedding.
好,好知道吗?你做得很好
Okay, okay. You know something? It’s great.
我认为我们的节奏太急了
I think we’re taking this a little too fast. You’re tensing. You feel it?
你显得有些紧张
Right?
我们只想你预热一下艾基 来
We just need to limber you up for a second. Ike, come here.
你就是我 站这 让她知道走多远
You’re me. Stand here so she knows how far she’s gotta come.
亲爱的,我陪着你步行
Honey, I’m gonna walk with you. Okay?
他现在是新郎?
Now he’s the groom?
提起精神,想像一下
Just relax. Remember, visualize.
与我一起用影像联想法,放松
Visualize. Relax. Limber.
投入新郎期待已久的手里
into the waiting hands of the groom.
我以螺旋形凌空直飞
I’m spiraling through the air.
我现在…
I am…
正以高速…
streaking…
一直飞入… 龙门底线
toward the… goal line.
用眼神接触,用眼神接触
Keep eye contact. Keep eye contact.
我入了底线啦
And I land on the goal line.
好极,好极
Good. Good.
而我就是牧师,我会说 各位亲戚朋友
Okay, I’m the pastor and I say, “Dearly beloved,
我们现在共聚一堂
“we’re gathered here, blah, blah, blah, blah,
叽哩咕噜讲一些废话
“so on and so forth, ratatattat, yabbadabba.
我现在宣布你们成为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.”
吻新娘吧
Kiss the bride. We have the organ crescendo.
我们在琴声下步下通道
That just leads us right on down the aisle.
于是我们就是夫…
And we are man and
不!
No!
美姬?
Maggie?
嗯,美…
Uh, Mag
如果你幻想吻的是我
Okay, okay, okay. So if
你吻得好
you were imagining me, yyou did great.
你到底在做什么? 呃,
What the hell were you doing? Uh,
鲍勃,我真的很抱歉。 她……回吻了我。
Bob, I’m really sorry. She… kissed me back.
我回吻你? 对,你的确有啊
I kissed you back? Yes, you did. You kissed me back.
我都看在眼中了
Yeah, caught that.
这份爱意滋生了多久?
You wanna tell me how long this has been goin’ on?
大概一分钟前
About a minute
更早些
Longer for me.
真的?
Really?
我应该怎样对你们说呢?
What do you expect me to say to this?
你可以说.. 嗯.
Well, Bob, you could say, um:
“嗯,希望你们两个在一起真的很幸福。”
“Well, I hope you two will be really happy together.”
“嗯,希望你们两个在一起真的很幸福。”
“Well, I hope you two will be really happy together.”
帮我照顾他
Uh, take care of him.
你没事吧?
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我很抱歉
Bob, I’m sorry. II’m
至少我是在婚礼前溜掉
At least this time I backed out before the wedding.
这算是进步了
That’s progress.
你会找到一个…
You are gonna find some woman…
比我更能令你幸福的女人
who can make you so much happier than I ever could.
让开
Look out! Ooh, see?
看到啦,你找到了
See? It’s happening already.
她擅于抚慰有需要的男人
She’s good with needy men. Yeah.
好吧,我看你还是
Well, um… why don’t you… Yeah.
稍后拨电♥话♥给我吧
Just call me later. Okay.
你想倾诉一下,可以打这个号♥码
Bob, this may not be a good time, but here’s my number.
波比,小心驾驶啊
Drive safely, Bob!
他们要关门回家了
Kid wants to lock up, go home.
波比怎么样?
How’s Bob? Mmm.
还好
Okay.
现在发生的事
So, what just happened just now?
我甚至不想谈了
Frankly, I don’t even want to talk about it.
我也不想
Me neither.
慢着
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
等一等,不行的,我们…别这样
No, no, no. No, wait. Stop. Mmm? Mmm?
不,不,我们要谈一谈
No, no, no, no. We gotta We have to talk.
我们现在要好好一谈
We have to talk. We have to do some talking now, all right?
过来,坐下吧
Just Come over here. Pull up a
坐下来我们聊
Pull up a rail. I was enjoying the Okay.
让我有个喘息的…
All right. Just give me a little space here.
空间吧
Okay.
好啦
All right.
你认为也许…
Do you think may
你有结婚礼服
Well, you do have a dress.
也有教堂
And the church.
还订了婚期
And the wedding date.
我们现在是两个人
Then there’s the two of us.
或者…
Maybe
你还是要步入教堂 跟一个
You do have to go down the aisle with somebody…
你爱的人
that you love,
而他也是爱你的 跟谁啊?
and who loves you back. Who?
跟你也无所谓
I’m okay with that.
我都无所谓
So am I.
我准备结婚了
I’m getting married.
“卡美姬与甘艾基的婚礼”
你经常都这样做
Do you do this often?
住在这小镇没什么好做嘛
Well, there’s not a lot to do around here.
我们找出了艾基的优点
I just believe he’s listening to you.
他的头发,任何颜色都好看
His hair, any color.
我喜欢他那结实的屁♥股♥
I like his tight butt.
祖母 我的确喜欢
Grandma. Well, I do!
我们在教堂见面好吗? 你会来吧?
I’ll see you at the wedding. Right? You’re gonna be there, huh?
还有三十七个钟头
It’s gonna be in 37 hours.
你第一个婚礼我也在场嘛
I didn’t miss the first one.
我们会在小镇待一段时期
We’re gonna spend part of the time here in town
因为他要写一本书
cause he wants to write a book.
你一直都打算写一部小说
You always wanted to write a novel.
我在这里感到鼓舞。
I feel inspired here.
我觉得我能写。 我想写。
I feel like I can write. I wanna write.
艾基要结婚啦
Ike is getting married.
太好了
Hah! Ooh! Ooh!
你在地毯上撒尿,我就宰了你
Fisher, if you pee on the Persian, I’m gonna kill you.
是艾基打电♥话♥来
Hi. It’s him. He’s on the phone.
你在想我吗 是的
What are you doing? It’s all right.
哇,我看到了最漂亮的女孩。
Wow, I see the most beautiful girl.
他见到我啊
He can see me.
下注
Bet’s up!
两只积
Aah! Double jack!
你想出术,行不通的
You were trying to cheat! It doesn’t work!
♪ 我看到了天空神奇的蓝色 ♪
♪ Get to me magically sure as the sky is blue ♪
我赢了!
I’m the winner!
他们多么成熟!
Now, this is a mature relationship.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!