越南 1968年
北卡罗来纳州 勒琼营
二十♥八♥年♥后
威克岛号♥航母 印度洋
也门 萨那市
也门大屠♥杀♥83人丧生
也门 83人死亡 一百多人受伤
也门 全国哀悼
也门大屠♥杀♥ 何人所为
勒琼营 海军陆战队第二师总部
你们还没害够也门人♥民♥吗
杀人凶手
杀人凶手
真♥主♥会为我们主持公道
美国使♥馆♥ 屋顶三号♥摄像头
经过调查 苏高毁灭证据罪名成立
他辞去国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问一职
莫兰领事遭革职 他被控作假证供
丘达士上校再没有惹上官司
他从海军陆战队光荣退休
导 演
威廉·弗莱德金
编 剧
斯蒂芬·加汉
故 事
詹姆斯·韦伯
制片人
理查德·D·扎努克
斯科特·鲁丁
西麓在那边 半哩 座标 2-9-0
Ca Lu, half a click that way, two-nine-zero.
直走过去 – 不行
I say we go right up the middle. – Negative.
一组绕过小丘 一组穿越沼泽
One round flank up the hill, the other one right through the swamp.
公 你绕小丘 字 你穿沼泽
Heads, you get the hill. Tails, you get the swamp.
掷吧
Flip the motherfucker.
到西麓再见 – 好的
See you in Ca Lu. – All right.
这是二组 答话
Delta Two, what’s your SITREP? Over.
联络上没有
What do you got, Gibson?
没有 一组 这是二组 答话
Nothing, sir. Delta One, Delta Two, SITREP. Over.
二组 我们是一组 遇敌
Two-one, contact! Contact way out!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!

Go, go, go. Let’s get ’em!
滚出来
Come outta there!
举手 跪下 立即跪下
Put your hands on your head! Get on your knees now!
跪下
Come on! Down, down.
快滚出来
Come on out of there! Now!
你们几多人 什么部队
How many you slopes are out here? Huh? What’s your unit? What’s in it?
荀 过来 盘问贱种
Tuan, get over here! Talk to these motherfuckers!
他们有多少人 什么部队
Find out how many of them are here!
在哪里 有什么 说呀 哼
Where are they? What’s in it? Talk to me, goddamn it!
二组 这是一组 你们在哪里
Two, this is One Actual. Where are you?
树丛另一边的沼泽 我们中伏 没法撒退
Other side of the tree line. I’m in the water unable to withdraw.
没法撤退 叫总部向这里发炮
Unable to withdraw! I’m calling in a fire mission on this position!
向这里发炮 – 敌军重重包围
Hurry up and drop that arty! – They’re all over!
向左走 左面正前方
Go left! Get out there!
叫杂种用无线电下令撒军
Tell this man to get on that radio and pull his men off Hodges.
叫他停火 撒退到西麓北部
Tell him to break contact and move his men north of Ca Lu!
立即停止攻击贺捷
Tell him I ain’t playin’! Pull his men off Hodges now!
我不会客气
I ain’t bullshittin’ with you.
不立即停火
Either you call your men off Hodges,
先杀这贱♥人♥ 再杀你
or this motherfucker’s dead and you’re next.
最后警告
Last warnin ‘!
立即停止攻击贺捷
Call your men off Hodges now!
停火就放他走 我答应
If he does, he can go. He’s got my word on that.
不停火 我就地枪毙你
If you don’t, I’ll kill you where you stand.
二组 这是一组 听不听到
Two, this is One Actual. You still with me?
如果还活著 放照明弹
Crank off a pop-up if you’re still alive.
救兵来了 你听到没有 你今日命不该绝
You got a reprieve, you hear me? You don’t get to die today.
及时解围
“You got your “Hail Mary”.
威风凛凛的上校驾到
Hey! It’s the colonel with his cover on!
让路 让路
All right! Make way, make way!
大家饮杯 我请客 – 好的
I guess the drinks are on me. – All right!
稍息 大家听著
At ease! Listen up.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这个欢送会的主角 贺捷上校
the reason we’re all here, Colonel Hayes Hodges.
贺上校即将荣休 告别32年的光辉戎马事业
He’s calling it a career after 32 years of distinguished service.
好的
All right, all right.
上校 我们有份礼物和一个惊喜
Colonel, we got you a gift and a surprise,
爽爽快快上台来吧
so don’t act like you’re not coming up here.
演讲 演讲 演讲
Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲 演讲 演讲
Speech! Speech! Speech!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, my man!
欢迎欢迎
Good to see you.
你敢不欢迎 我从地球另一边专程赶来
You damn well better be. I came halfway ’round the world for this.
嘿 上前来
Hey, get up here.
演讲
Speech!
上校 你的军刀典故耳熟能详
The sword, Colonel. You know the story, Hayes.
一八零五年的黎波里沿海
Marine Lieutenant Presley O’Banion defeated the Barbary pirates…
陆战中尉奥班仁击败海盗
on the shores ofTripoli in 1805.
地方官馈送埃及军刀 以示感激
Out of gratitude, the pasha gave him the Mameluke sword.
从此 海军陆战队军官都佩带
Marine officers have carried one ever since.
这把刀是战士的象征
It’s the symbol of a warrior,
而你是战士
and you are a warrior.
非常优秀的战士
The best I ever served with.
过去二十♥八♥年♥ 他一直担任文职
This man’s been riding a desk for the past 28 years,
但并非出于自愿
but not because he wanted to.
他与生俱来是骁勇擅战
He knows how to fight. It’s in his blood. Ah-ooh!
上校 有什么打算
What are you gonna do now, Colonel?

Well, uh… Well.
没有仗可打 没有官司可输
Heh! No more wars to fight, no more trials to lose.
我会去军事学院授课
So I expect I’ll do some teaching at V.M.I.
并且侦察当地的餐厅
I will recon the local restaurants in a concerted effort…
逐步调查平民的膳食
to find out what civilians eat.
当然 我还继续为国出力
Of course, I intend to continue serving my country…
将美国南部的鳟鱼
by honorably depleting the trout streams…
钓个清光
of the Southern United States with my fly rod!
仅此而已
That’s about it.
我们走
Let’s get outta here.
久违了 – 的确
I missed you. – Yeah, I missed you too.
你那聪明伶俐的儿子可好
How’s the kid, the smart Hodges?
他整日埋头读书 不见踪影
You know, he studies more than any two people. I never see him.
应该改正归邪 – 是啊
You gotta fix that. – Yeah.
我调任新职 – 什么职位
Got my orders. – Oh, yeah? What?
指挥海军陆战队第二十四远征部队
Got command of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit.
负责特种作战 – 恭喜
Special Operations capable. – Congrats. Huh! Congrats.
恭喜 – 华而不实
Yeah. – Outstanding.
搞搞军训 出出海
All I gotta do is lash ’em together, take ’em to sea.
了不起啊
That’s, uh… outstanding.
你没错过什么 今非昔比
You ain’t missin’ nothin’, Hodge. It’s a whole new ball game.
现在无敌无友 无前后方
No friends, no enemies, no front, no rear.
无胜无负 无爹无娘
No victories, no defeats, no Mama, no Papa.
是啊 – 出到外面 我们是孤儿
Yeah. – We’re orphans out there.
命运不可思议
It’s funny, you know?
我走沼泽 回来要做文职
One guy walks out through a swamp, he gets to come home to a desk.
你走山路 现在还可再上征途
Another guy drives up a hill and he gets to still be doin’ it,
掷一掷毫 分别那么大
all over the flip of a goddamn coin.
真的是
You know, that’s…

It’s funny.
你为军队尽心尽力
You gave good service to the corps, Hodge.
谁也不能否认
To think otherwise would be just plain crazy.
你本来也会当指挥 – 是啊
You’d have gotten your command. – Oh, yeah, sure.
约翰 什么事
What’s up, John?
皮利将军向第二师直接下令
Terry, we’ve been ordered to the Arabian Sea, Gulf of Aden.
我们开赴阿♥拉♥伯海
This comes straight down Second Division through General Perry.
也门的美国使♥馆♥
The American Embassy in Yemen is surrounded…
被示♥威♥者包围
by a crowd of demonstrators.
群众没有敌意 但人数多
The crowd isn’t hostile, but it’s large enough…
把当地警♥察♥吓跑了
to spook their government into pulling their security forces.
海军陆战第24远征队去担任保安
Twenty-fourth Marine Expeditionary Unit’s gonna provide extra security.
上校 我们只是去做保姆
We’re gonna baby-sit, Colonel. Just show our presence.
形势恶化 就撒离使♥馆♥的人
Remember, though, if it turns hot, we’re looking at an evac.
大使与家眷仍在 先说说环境
We got an ambassador and his family there. Let me run you through this.
你们在这里降落
Here’s your potential L.Z.S.
使♥馆♥的卫兵建议从后面进入
Marines at the embassy advise we can gain entrance through the back way.
可以沿梯级上屋顶部署
Here’s some stairs where you can deploy your men to the roof.
这些是放哨点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!