明天见?
So, I’ll see you tomorrow?
最糟的状况会是什么?- 天啊 我不知道
What’s the worse that could happen? – Gee, I don’t know.
看起来像个笨蛋 在那里昏厥过去
I think looking like an idiot and fainting would rank right up there.
好 所以不要那样
Okay, so don’t do that.
你的建议很糟
You know, your advice sucks.
真的?
Does it?
对 没错
Oh, yes, yes it does.
很糟 听听你自己说的
Bad. Like, but just listen to yourself.
我说 “我很紧张” 你说 “不要紧张”
I say, “I’m nervous.” You say, “Don’t be nervous.”
我说 “我不舒服” 你说 “不要吐”
I say, “I feel sick.” You say, “Don’t puke.”
我说 “我不想去… ”
I say “I don’t wanna go over there…”
好 懂了 那就听好
Okay, I get it. I get it. All right, well, first listen.
不要跟她们搞浪漫 去跟她们聊天
Don’t go to hit on them. Go over to talk to them.
我只想喝啤酒
I just wanna drink my beer.
你不想 – 我想
No, you don’t. – Yeah.
我知道她们很想跟你聊天
No, no they’re begging to talk to you.
站起来 好小子 听好
So stand up. Good man. Listen.
你要问关于表演的事 做点市场调查
You’re gonna ask them about the show. A little market research.
看她们是否喜欢这乐队 好吗?快去
See if they like the band. Okay? Come on.
听好 试着专注在她们身上
Look, try to focus on them.
好吗?快去 快 祝你今晚愉快
All right? Go. All right, go. Have a nice night.
谁赢了?
Who’s winning?
天啊 他快打败我了
Oh, God. He’s killin’ me, man.
我也在打他的心脏
I’m yankin’ his heart, bro.
你刚才…
Did you just…
没错 蛮酷的
I did. It’s kinda cool.
依靠你的朋友 他们将陪你度过
Rely on your friends they will get you through
他们会支持你
They’re there for you
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam!
我妹妹有看到你们 她觉得你们很棒
My kid sister saw you guys. She thought you guys were excellent!
很棒?- 你的乐队
What was excellent? – Your band!
我的乐队
My band?
对 你的乐队
Yeah! Your band.
我小妹看到你们 觉得你们很棒
My kid sister saw you guys and thought you guys were great.
是 跟她说… 跟她说谢谢
Well, yeah, tell her… Tell her thanks!
别让这打击你
Don’t let it get you down
这将很快淹没你 喔 耶
It will bury you, very soon, oh, yeah
综合效果器?- 别批评我
s pedals? – Don’t judge.
喔 我连想都不敢想
Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it.
你在找什么?- 一个好点的拾音器
What you lookin’ for? – A good loop.
我没有太好的
I wouldn’t call any of them good,
但在你右手边 有一些品质还不错
but I happen to have some quality ones to your right there.
我不懂 我就是不懂
I don’t understand, man. I just don’t understand.
为什么不能演奏不插电的乐器?
Why not play an instrument that works with the power off?
谢谢光临 佛瑞德 – 再见 戴尔
Thank you for coming in, Fred. – Yeah, bye, Del.
那是阔格做的 很受欢迎
That’s the Korg. It’s very popular.
如果你问我 我会说柯雷的更好
If you ask me, the Keeley’s better.
好 成交
Okay. Sold.
大富豪?
Big Spender?
你是天选之人 山姆
You are a godsend, Sam.
什么?
What?
对那个男孩来讲
You know, what you’re doing for that boy.
看看价格
So, let’s see,
那个我帮你打八折 总共是一百七十五元
I’ll give you 20% off of that, so it’s gonna be $174.52.
四舍五入后一百八 好了
We’ll call it an even $180. There ya go.
嘿 嘿 山姆
Hey, hey, Sam.
忘记拿了?
Forgettin’ somethin’?
拿好 – 好
There you go. – Okay.
是你写的吗?
Did you write that?
喔 老天
Oh, Jesus.
你没听到敲门声?
Haven’t you heard of knocking?
是你写的吗?
Is that yours?
是 没有… 还没有完成
Yeah, yeah. It’s not… It’s not finished.
我能听听吗?
Can I hear it?
不 不 现在不… 时机不对
No, no. Now is… Now is not… Not a good time.
好 你看起来很忙
Oh, yeah. You seem really busy.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 你好
Hey. Hello.
乔伊丝
Joyce.
这是山姆
This is Sam.
我们一起组乐队
We play in a band together.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我应该…
I should…
对
Yeah.
开车小心
Just drive carefully, okay?
打电♥话♥给我
Call me sometime.
我会的
I will.
想去购物中心吗?
You wanna go to the mall?
拜托 快乐一点 你以为我没有经历过?
Oh, come on. Lighten up, man. You think I haven’t been there?
经历过什么?
Been where?
对很多事绝望的时候
Well, you know. Desperate times call for yada, yada, yada…
女孩们发出颤音
You know, the girls in the Trill.
我是说想到”二十块就能逛妓院”那句话
I mean, the phrase “fistful of 20s in a whorehouse” comes to mind.
乔伊丝是我妈
Joyce is my mom.
抱歉
Excuse me.
天啊 抱歉 昆汀 我很抱歉
God, sorry. Quentin, I’m sorry, man.
我真的… 无论如何 你有个迷人又年轻的母亲
I’m really… For what it’s worth, you have a very attractive, young mom.
你要我帮你们凑对吗?
You want me to set you two up?
每当她出现都不好受
It’s tough when she shows up.
她有问题
She’s got problems.
我高中的第一年 我们住在车里
My junior year of high school, we lived out of the car.
哇
Wow.
她无所谓 但我绝不想再那么可怜了
She’s better. But I will never be that poor again.
不会吧?
Seriously?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about these?
你在这里买♥♥东西不觉得尴尬吗?
Man, you’re not the least bit embarrassed to be shopping here?
我会啊 但这是给你的 – 不 不 不
Well, I would be, but they’re for you. – No, no, no.
嘿 嘿 嘿 更有型 更自信
Hey, hey, hey. Style breeds confidence.
听起来像很糟的广♥告♥
Sounds like a bad commercial.
那是这是李奥贝纳说的 不是我 试试这个
That’s Leo Burnett. I didn’t do that one. Here, here you go. Try those on.
什么?
What?
站好
Stand still.
你今天怎么了?
What has gotten into you today?
我必须承认 你有点吓到我了
I gotta admit, you’re kinda freakin’ me out, man.
微笑一下 好吗?
And try smiling, okay?
你看起来像踩到一堆狗屎 大家都闻得到
You look like you stepped in a pile of dog shit and everyone can smell it.
说真的 我在找我的朋友山姆 你可能认识他
Seriously, I’m looking for my friend Sam, maybe you know him.
他大概这么高 有点讨人厌
He’s about, oh, yay tall, he’s kind of a dick.
喔 老天
Oh, God.
拜托 站直一点 你看起来像殭尸
Come on, stand up straight. You look like a zombie. Please.
光看着你我就受不了 来吧
You’re crushing my soul. Here we go.
真夸张
That’s so dramatic!
嘿 你们好吗?
Hey, how’s it going, girls?
老天
Oh, God.
我们还没醉到要接受你推销的对象
We are not drunk enough to buy what you’re selling.
哇 嘿?我看起来像要向你推销什么吗?
Wow, hey! Does it look like I’m trying to sell you something?
对 – 是
Yes. – Yeah.
绝对 – 应该
Absolutely. – Pretty much.
不 好吧 听好 我只是想要知道
No, fair enough. Listen, I just wanted to see
你们会不会为了乐队留下来
if you guys were going to stay for the band.
我们一早要工作
We have to work early.
不 你做什么的?
No. What do you do?
我教三年级 – 我教五年级
Teach third grade. – First grade.
哇 现在连星期天都要上课?
Oh, wow, teachin’ on Sundays now, huh?
乐队很棒吗?
Is the band any good?
我是这样认为 我当然向着我们
Well, I like to think so, but I’m a bit biased.
我是山姆 这是昆汀
I’m Sam and that’s Quentin.
昆
Q.
你是成员?- 走着瞧
You’re in the band? – Watch it.
那真令人伤心 什么?
That really hurts. What?