我没见过他 但在电♥话♥里和他谈过… 好人
I didn’t see him, but I did talk to him on the phone, and… Nice guy.
听好
Listen.
公♥司♥运作正常
We’re doing fine here.
好好放个假…
Take the time that you need to…
等等
Hey, hey.
谢谢你的关心 真的 但我需要的是工作
I appreciate that concern. I really do. But what I need is to work.
我需要的是每天来这里 我还要卖♥♥卷饼
What I need is to come in here every day and I’m gonna sell some tacos.
我得写些朗朗上口的广♥告♥词
Okay? I gotta write some catchy copy and I gotta
我得穿上西装 打好领带 面带微笑
put on a suit, tie and smile.
面对未来
Face the future.
那…
That…
那才是我需要的
That’s what I need.
山姆 我需要和你谈谈
Sam, I need to talk to you.
上班迟到了 晚上再说
Late for work. Catch me tonight.
不行 这件事很重要
No, this is important.
上班迟到了 艾拉
Late for work, doin’.
不行 这件事很重要 我求你
No, this is important! I implore you.
我们能边走边谈
We can walk and talk.
我很纳闷 你是不是需要书面邀请函才来上班
Was beginning to wonder if you needed a written invitation to come to work today.
不用邀请函
No invitation necessary.
我起床就是为了和这些绅士们相处时光
Days with these fine gentlemen is what I get out of bed for.
别再迟到
Don’t be late again.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I’m sayin’?
别再迟到
Don’t be late again.
你不想失去这份工作吧?
Yeah, you wouldn’t wanna lose this job, huh?
下班后想喝杯啤酒吗?
You wanna get a beer after work?
我和卡洛斯要到崔尔家喝啤酒
Me and Carlos are gonna go over to Trill to get some.
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
你最好检查你的古龙水 因为你浑身酒味
You best check your cologne, because you smell like you drink.
晚安
Evenin’.
别在清晨叫我荡♥妇♥
Don’t call me whore in the morning
别在和我上♥床♥时叫我宝贝
Don’t call me baby when you want me in your bed
然后凌晨四点离我而去
Then you leave me at 4:00 in the morning
我应该狠狠踹你的鸟蛋
I should have kicked you in the balls instead
然后你向我道歉
Then you tell me that you’re sorry
我在大卖♥♥场看见 你带的女生不是别人…
And that the girl that I saw you at the Walmart with wasn’t anybody…
老兄 我以为你会爽约
Hey, man, I didn’t think you were gonna make it.
你想喝什么?
Yeah, what you drinkin’?
我要野马小麦啤酒 不加柠檬
I’m gonna get a Mustang Wheat. No lemon.
小麦啤酒?
Wheat?
但我问过你表妹 她告诉我那个女的是荡♥妇♥
But I talked to your cousin and she told me that that girl is a whore
你是贱♥人♥ 她是荡♥妇♥
You’re a whore! She’s the whore! She’s the whore!
别在清晨叫我荡♥妇♥
Don’t call me whore in the morning
别在和我上♥床♥时…
Don’t call me baby when you want me…
你有什么故事 老兄?
So what’s your story anyway, man?
我是说
I mean,
你为什么当粉刷匠?别再用废话敷衍我
why you paintin’ houses? And don’t give me that shit about NASA again.
你保证不会说出去?
All right, promise you won’t tell?
我在证人保护计划中
I’m in the witness protection program.
我揭发了高帝
I fingered Gotti.
好吧 别告诉我
Fine. Don’t tell me.
谁管你 混♥蛋♥
I don’t give a shit. Dick.
提醒你别和混♥蛋♥交往
As a reminder not to date assholes
浪费自己的人生 我不是荡♥妇♥
And throw my life away I’m not the whore!
你是贱♥人♥ 你是贱♥人♥
You’re the whore! You’re the whore!
谢谢
Thank you.
好 那是… 美少女
Okay! That was… That was Peaches.
谢谢 美少女
Thank you, Peaches.
下一位是尼克哈佛 尼克 请上台
Next we have Nic Harvard. Nic! Come on up!
很久很久以前 在遥远的地方
It was a long, long time ago and far, far away
生活像是一成不变的日子
I guess you could say it was like every other day
发现自己在破烂街头徘徊
Found myself on broken streets wanderin’ around
寻找能忘却烦恼的地方
Lookin’ for a place that I can lay my troubles down
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你不会真的假装
You’re not really gonna stroll up acting like
我们是在卖♥♥场偶遇吧?
we’re running into one another at the mall?
这种时候不管我说什么
This is gonna be one of those moments where no matter what I say,
都不对 对吗?
it’s wrong, isn’t it?
山姆 告诉我我该怎么做?
Tell me, Sam, how should I be acting?
该用哪种语气才适合
What is the appropriate tone for having to track down
躲在船上两个半小时的前夫?
your ex-husband who’s hiding out two and a half hours away on a boat?
我没有躲
I’m not hiding.
你没有躲吗?- 有什么事吗?
You’re not hiding? – What do you want, Em?
找你签名 我想卖♥♥掉房♥子
Your signature. I’m putting the house on the market.
我来了 我很累 还有很长一段路要开
And I’m here. And I’m tired. And I have a long drive ahead of me.
你可以伪造签名
Could’ve forged it.
你说得对 我可以伪造
You’re right, I could’ve.
也许我只是担心你
Maybe I was worried about you.
我该担心吗?- 我很好
Should I be worried? – I’m fine.
我正在实现梦想 住在船上
Come on, I’m livin’ the dream. On a boat.
标记的地方都需要签名
It’s marked everywhere I need a signature.
他叫菲利普
His name’s Phillip.
好的
Wow. Okay. Yeah.
他十一个月大
He’s 11 months old.
太棒了
That’s fantastic.
他是奇迹
He is a miracle.
价值二十万的奇迹
A $200,000 miracle,
但他是个既美丽又健康的男孩
but he is a beautiful, healthy boy.
我们要搬到塔尔萨了
We’re moving to Tulsa.
汤姆的爸爸工作不太顺利
Tom’s dad isn’t doing so well.
太好了
That’s great.
我是说 很遗憾
I mean, I’m sorry.
我最终决定舍弃几样东西
And I finally decided to let go of a few things.
把这个留给你 音乐一直是你们父子的共同爱好
I saved this for you. Music was always you guys’ thing.
我连箱子都不会开
I couldn’t even open the boxes.
等等 我没有地方放
Hold on, I don’t have room for that.
什么意思?- 船不够大
What do you mean? – Like, the boat. It’s not big enough.
抱歉 – 不会吧
Sorry. – You can’t be serious.
你要我说什么?
What do want me to say?
不知道 我花了两年多时间
I don’t know. It took me over two years to get to a point where I can
才清理完他的房♥间 你不在乎他的东西吗?
clean out his room, and you, you don’t care about his stuff?
那不公平 – 是吗?
That’s not fair. – Isn’t it?
生气吧 就算生气 我的船也不会变大
Well, get pissed! It’s not going to make my boat any bigger.
不行
No! No!
如果你想装作乔许从不存在
If you wanna act like Josh never existed,
如果躲起来能让你更容易度日 很好
if hiding makes it easier for you, great.
但我没有说错 你就是在躲
But make no mistake, you are hiding!
黑暗不向光明屈服 但愿我会
Darkness, don’t give way to the light I wish I may, I wish I might
留在你身边
Stay with you, with you
我们会闪闪发光
We’ll shine so bright
举起你们的酒杯敬黑夜
Just raise your glasses and drink one to the night
很…
It’s so…
我很想回家 但那种感觉像是来生
Well, I’m tryin’ to get home But it feels like another life
对 我努力坚强
Yeah, I’m tryin’ to be strong
有时我发现我走得越远
Sometimes I realize That the further I go
我知道我就会越想回家
The more that I know That I wanna go home
我收拾行囊 到另一个小镇生活
Well, I’m packin’ my bags Another day and another town
我真愚蠢 似乎无法安顿下来
What a fool I am Can’t seem to settle down
因为我走得越远 我知道我就会
Cause the further I go The more that I know
越想回家
That I wanna go home
我走得越远… 我走得… 我走得越远
And the further I go… The further I… The further I go
我知道我就会越想回家
The more that I know That I wanna go home
你要说什么事 艾拉?
Hey, what do you say there, Alard?
我叫艾勒
It’s Alaird.
真是个值得为之工作的日子
These are the kind of days worth working for, huh?
我不想拐弯抹角 – 很好
I just wanna be forthright and honest. – Oh, good.
我要再次投诉你在湖里撒尿
I had to file another complaint about you relieving yourself in the lake.
规定说得很清楚 – 艾拉
The rules are quite clear. – Alard,
你知道我们的对话 都是关于我的老二吗?
do you realize how many of our conversations are about my penis?
你别自以为很幽默
You’re not nearly as funny as you think you are.