这是我们说再见的时候
So this is the part where we say goodbye
我保证这次我会坚持
I promise I’ll try to make it stick this time
我总是爱和你分手
I always love breaking up with you ’cause
因为分手越痛苦 与你和好就越甜蜜
The more bitter it got, the better the making up with you was
我们能认同以下的事
And I think we can agree on the following things
我是混♥蛋♥ 你渴望爱
I’m an asshole and you’re kinda needy
我说过只是玩玩
I said it was casual
你假装相信我
And you pretended to believe me
酒杯空了
Our glass is empty
最多只是半满
At our best it was only half full
我只爱你离开的时候
I only love you when you’re leaving
我是混♥蛋♥
And I’m an asshole
玛莉贝丝?- 什么事?
Mary Beth? – Yeah?
等一下
Hold on.
你能去买♥♥晚餐吗?- 好的
Can you do a dinner run? – Sure.
现在几点?- 三明治?
You know what time it is? – Sandwiches?
还要讨论多久?- 要讨论到有定案为止
How long we going to do this? – We’re going to do it until it’s right.
得给我老婆打个电♥话♥
Gotta call my wife.
困在你的禁锢中
Stuck in your confines
反覆思索
Chewin’ it over
浑身无法动弹
Caught in your headlights
不再凝视…
Stop staring…
你有看见史戴斯吗?
Hey, you seen Stiles?
没有吗?应该是没有
Nah? I guess it’s no.
史威广♥告♥
没提案 甚至没有得奖的员工
employees. Not in billing. Not in awards even.
我们马上回来
We’re right back here.
大家都互相认识了
I think everyone knows everyone.
你好 卡尔 – 布兰
Hi, Carl. – Brent.
幸会 – 幸会 凯莉
Good to see you again. – Good to see you, Keri.
很感谢你过来
Thank you so much for coming.
你不介意坐这里吧?- 不会
If you wouldn’t mind sitting right here? – Sure.
桌前有简报资料
You have a presentation pack in front of you
你们可以先看一下…
if you want to get a sneak peek at…
卡尔 我想说的是 其他四家广♥告♥公♥司♥
I guess what I’m trying to say, Carl, is that the other four agencies
可能在暗中嘲笑我们竟然在争取
are probably laughing at the fact that we’re even in the running
你的生意
for your business.
我们没有暗中嘲笑
We’re not laughing.
爸 – 你在哪里?
Hey, Dad. – Where are you?
我在图书馆
I’m at the library.
到贝尔酒吧找我 – 不行 我有课
Meet me at the Belle. – No, I got class.
跷课
Cut it.
你不是应该逼我去上课吗?
Weren’t you supposed to be riding me about going to class?
学费是我出的 我说跷课 好吗?去借同学的笔记
Hey, I’m payin’ for it. I say cut it, all right? Get somebody else’s notes.
你老爸刚谈成一笔大生意
Your old man just knocked one out of the park,
我想和你庆祝一下
and I wanna celebrate with you.
人没有自♥由♥选择权了吗?
Whatever happened to free choice?
那是迷思
No, that’s a myth.
快点 我已经上车了 半小时后见
Come on, I’m already in the car. I’ll meet you in half an hour.
我是乔许 请留言
Hey, it’s Josh, leave a message.
对 又是我 放你老爸鸽子可不太好
Yup, it’s me again. Not cool blowin’ off your dad.
好吧 周末回电给我
All right, well, call me over the weekend.
再见
Bye.
校园枪击事件
新闻快报 加州理工大学发生枪击事件
请… 请你把新闻音量开大点
Hey, can I… Can I get some volume on this?
抱歉 能开大声点吗?请你把新闻音量开大
Hey, excuse me! Can I get some sound? Can you turn this up, please?
这种规模的悲剧… 令人悲痛
A tragedy of this magnitude… Absolutely heartbreaking.
竟然发生在我们的社区 实在难以置信
And the fact that it happened in our own backyard, unbelievable.
丽莎马丁在现场 丽莎…
We have Lisa Martin on the scene. And, Lisa…
有消息吗?- 没有
Anything? – No.
荣誉学生莎拉克拉克的父母…
The parents of Sarah Clark, an Honor Roll student…
你能做的只有支持他
Well, all you can do is be there for him.
刚从我身后经过 心情忧心如焚
just passed behind me, obviously distraught.
家属告诉我莎拉从小
Family members tell me that ever since she was a little girl,
就梦想成为一名护士
Sarah had dreamed of becoming a nurse.
太多了 – 对
quite a bit. – Yeah.
重要的是他们还那么年轻
They were young, that’s what counts.
你要坚强
You be strong.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我得走了
I’d have walked if I had to.
我会很担心你的
I’m going to be so worried about you.
我和布兰想要你知道 我们会陪在你身边
Brent and I want you to know that we are here for you.
你不要憋在心里 亲爱的
You have got to let go of this, honey.
放声哭出来
Just cry.
节哀顺变 有事就给打我电♥话♥ 好吗?
You’re just being too strong Give me a call, sweetie, okay?
天啊
Oh, God.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
谭柏太太说我可以上来
Ms. Tamburg said I could come up.
我是凯特
I’m Kate.
我是乔许的…
I was Josh’s…
我们交往过
Sod of, we dated.
大概一年
For about a year.
那是我
That’s me.
你是他的爸爸吧?
You’re his dad, right?
你是山姆
You’re Sam.
他说过你的事
He spoke about you.
他很崇拜你
Highly of you.
他对我真的很好
He was really sweet to me.
他一直对我很好
He was always very sweet to me.
亲爱的
Honey.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉 – 我知道 亲爱的
I’m so sorry. – I know, honey.
我突然手足无措
I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
我知道
I know.
好 那是他
Okay! It’s him.
找到他了
We got him.
好 开始工作
All right, let’s rock and roll.
好 给我双人近景镜头
Okay, lemme get a three-quarter shot.
很好
Good, good, good.
拍他下车
Catch him out of the car. Catch him out of the car.
曼宁先生 你和其他受害家属谈过吗?
Mr. Manning! Have you spoken to any of the other parents?
有人连络你吗?
Has anybody been in contact with you?
曼宁先生 葬礼办得如何?
Mr. Manning, how was the funeral?
请你回应一下 曼宁先生
Just a statement. Mr. Manning!
曼宁先生 请等一下
Mr. Manning! Please, just one second.
曼宁先生 你的前妻还好吗?
Mr. Manning, how is your ex-wife?
该死
Fuck!
酒类专卖♥♥店
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 请问你有后门吗?
Hey, excuse me. Do you have a back way out?
后… 后门?
Yeah… An exit?
有吗?没关系
You do? Oh, never mind.
零钱不用找了
Just keep it.
曼宁先生?
Mr. Manning?
曼宁先生 抱歉打扰你
Mr. Manning! I hate to bother you.
是吗?如果你这么抱歉 就不会来打扰我了 对吗?
Oh, yeah? Well, if you hated it so much, you wouldn’t be doin’ it, would you?
你认为学校有责任…
Do you feel that the school bears any responsibility for…
我先问你一个问题
You know, lemme ask you a question first.
你是无情下流的烂人
You’re a headless, bottom-feeding motherfucker.
这应该不算问题吧?
Well, I guess it’s not really a question, is it?
山姆 – 我很好 真的
Sam. – Hey. I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m serious.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
山姆 – 我看起来像不好吗?
Sam! – Does that seem like I’m not okay?
你不应该来这里 好吗?你应该回家
You shouldn’t be here, okay? You should probably go home.
想进来吗?看看我有多好
Hey, hey. Wanna come inside? Check how fine I really am.
山姆
Sam!
也很高兴见到你们
How nice to see you, too!
她的手离不开我
She can’t keep her hands off me.
专业协助 – 是的
Professional help. – Yes, yes, yes.
你去见他多少次了?
How many times did you go see him?
我还没有去见他 但…
Well, I mean, I didn’t actually see the guy yet, but…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!