I always thought you walked alone.
没人自愿独行
No man walks alone from choice.
-你去哪 -去接电♥话♥
– Where are you going? – To get the phone.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I come with you?
两张7:45的票
Two for the 7:45.
卖♥♥光了 下一场九点
It’s sold out. There’s a 9:00.
先散会儿步吗
Take a walk first?
两张九点的票
Two for the 9.
看这个
Look at this.
大人物接电♥话♥了
Look who answered their phone.
塞勒斯 对不起 最近一直忙着
Cyrus, hey. Sorry, I’ve been busy.
-没关系 哥们 忙着写作吗 -是
– No worries, man. Busy writing? – Uh, yeah.
是吗 太好了
Yeah? Good, that’s great.
我一直跟他们说你正写着呢
I keep teIIing them you’re working on it.
出版商等你的新书等得心焦
The publishers are getting anxious about the new book
对 新书
Right, the new book.
不久前你还为新书兴奋着呢
You seemed excited about it a while back
我现在在外面
I’m out right now
之后有什么进展吗
Any progress since then?
我能给他们一个大致日期吗
Can I give them some time line ?
-塞勒斯 我稍后打给你 -什么
– Cyrus, I’m gonna call you back. – What?
茹比
Ruby?
茹比
Ruby!
茹比
Ruby!
发生什么了 我一转身你就不见了
Hey. Hey, hey. What happened? I turned around and you were gone.
-你松开了我的手 -我…什么
– You let go of my hand. – I… what?
你松开了我的手
You let go of my hand.
什么…我得接电♥话♥
What… ? I had to pick up the phone.
-我知道 但是你松手了 -茹比
– I know, but you let go. – Ruby.
我不在身旁你都没发觉
You didn’t even notice I was gone.
茹比
Ruby.
宝贝 冷静下来
Sweetie, you have to calm down.
-我去给你拿点水 好吗 -不
– I’m gonna get you some water, okay? – No.
-不 -我马上就回来
– No. – I’ll be right back.
茹比心中欢欣雀跃
小笨蛋
Hi, dummy.
他在追我 不
Aah, he’s chasing me. Ha- ha- ha. No.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Miles. Yay, Miles.
-谢谢 -他是个水宝宝
– Thanks. – He’s a water baby.
-能问你点事吗 -我过来抓你啦
– Can I ask something? – I’m coming to get you.
问吧
Shoot.
我最近又有写
What if I told you I was writing again?
啊 他踢我
Oh, no, he kicked me.
那太好了
Hey, that’s fantastic.
写的什么
What’s it about?
又有写
Writing again.
好 喵喵喵
All right! Meow! Meow! Meow!
怎么样
How’s it going?
很好
Good.
-写她的咪♥咪♥吗 -不是
– Her tits? – No.
她之前不开心
She wasn’t happy.
-所以我写她开心 -我是个女王
– So I made her happy – I’m a queen!
现在她一天到晚都这样
and now she’s like this all the time.
你要问我什么 这样是否合乎道德
What are you asking me? If it’s moral?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但这明显非常有效
It’s obviously working.
将它看作百忧解吧
Think of it like Prozac.
但我如何知道是真开心呢
But how do I know it’s real?
这不是真的 好不 她不是真人
lt’s not, okay? She’s not.
她…我…她曾经是
She… I… She was.

Oh, no.
我希望自己能让她开心
I want to be what’s making her happy
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
而无须写她开心
without making her happy.
那就写”茹比恢复常态” 小菜一碟
So write “Ruby went back to normal.” No big deal.
我是一只小小狗 在水中游来游去
I’m a puppy dog swimming in the water.
我之前以为她要离开我了
I think she was gonna leave me before.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
苏茜曾经离开过我
Susie left once.
什么时候 你怎么没告诉过我
When? Why didn’t you tell me?
你当时很忙
You had a lot going on.
况且她后来又回来了
And she came back.
可是我还是忘不了这件事
But I still think about it.
我随时都可能失去她
I could lose her any moment.
脚把裂缝踩 妈妈背折断
Step on a crack, break your mother’s back.
玩跳格子游戏时常说的一句俗语
我在考虑离开一段时间
I’m thinking about going away for a few months.
-就我自己 -你想去哪儿
– By myself. – Where do you wanna go?
还不知道 远一点的地方吧
I don’t know. Um, somewhere far.
你可以给我寄明信片 我最喜欢收信了
You could send me postcards. I love getting mail.
或者我会躲在房♥子里
Or I might hole up here in the house,
大门不出 二门不迈
not even go outside.
也不错
Cool.
我们可以建个枕头堡垒
We could build a pillow fort.
茹比就是茹比 无论是感到快乐还是悲伤
这是你的检验场 从你开始 米歇尔
This is your proving ground. Start with you, Michelle.
-好的 -优雅的走过来
– Yes. – You have a superior walk.
-我能看见你在走猫步 可 -谢谢
– I can see you doing runway, but. – Thank you.
你在干嘛 我们要去兰登的派对
What are you doing? We have Langdon’s party.
-谁 -兰登·萨尔普
– Who? – Langdon Tharp.
那个作家 今晚是他的小说派对
The writer. His book party’s tonight.
我正在看呢
Hey, I was watching that.
-看了好多天了 -那是马拉松
– Yeah, for days. – It’s a marathon.
你总是让我给咱俩做点计划 我做了
You were always asking me to make plans for us. I did.
别用我的话反驳我 我也可以改主意
Don’t quote me to myself. I am allowed to change my mind.
我可不想为了这事吵架
I don’t want to fight about this.
好啊 太好了 那我们就忽略它吧
Fine, great! Let’s ignore it, then.
看看希拉 她的打扮与众不同
Now look at Sheila. Sheila has such a unique look.
我觉得那样很棒 我们都注意到她了
And I think that’s wonderful. We’ve all noticed it.
我们爱死你的活力了
We love your energy.
莎莉那发型可真有意思
Sally made a really interesting choice using that big tease
不过有点太夸张了吧
but it was too much.
她可真够大胆的
She’s not afraid to be bold.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
最近一切都乱七八糟的
Everything’s been so up and down lately, you know?
就好像我自己迷失了方向
It’s like my internal compass is just gone.
也许我该和别人谈谈
Maybe I should talk to someone.
你以前不是看过什么医生吗
You used to see someone, didn’t you?
是罗森塔尔医生
Uh, Dr. Rosenthal.
也许你应该再去找他
Maybe you should go back.
我还以为我们是在说你的事呢
I thought we were talking about you.
对 对 是在说我
Yeah, yeah, we are.
也许你是对的 我可能真的得出去走走
Maybe you’re right. Maybe I just need to get out.
见见人 参加点社交活动
See people. Be social.
这个派对一定很有意思
This party’s gonna be fun.
兰登 好啊
Langdon. Hey, Langdon, hey.
欢迎来到我的王国
Welcome to my cult.
卡尔 你得跟亚当和曼迪聊聊
Cal, you have to talk to Adam and Mandi.

Who?
亚当和曼迪
Adam and Mandi.
那两个想买♥♥你的版权的制♥作♥人
The producers who wanna take over your option.
拜托 查查你的邮件
Please, check your messages.
塞勒斯 这是茹比
Cyrus, this is Ruby.
-你好 -茹比
– Hi. – Ruby.
我叫塞勒斯 不错呀
Cyrus. Nice.
-这是赛斯琪亚 -你好
– This is Saskia. – Hi.
-过来 -你好
– Okay. Come. – Hi.
待在那里 我马上回来
Stay there, I’ll be right back.
你想自己写剧本吗
You wanna write the screenplay yourself?
是啊 当然了 不然让谁写呢
Oh, of course. Yes, absolutely. Who else would?
我不知道 我从没写过剧本
I don’t know. I’ve never written one.
我的天啊 你是个天才
My God, you’re such a genius,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!