为大索尔之行准备行李
Just packing for Big Sur.
真的吗
Really?
看看这院子
Wow, look at this place.
就是这儿了
All right, this is it.
可是你要来的
You asked for it.
别担心 不会有问题的
You have nothing to worry about.
要不我们去别的地方过夜吧
Look, why don’t we stay somewhere else tonight?
二人世界 这儿的小旅馆多的是
Just you and me. There’s a thousand bed- and- breakfasts around.
亲爱的 我们在这儿会开心的
Honey, it’s gonna be great.
二人世界多浪漫啊
It could be romantic.
终于到了
Finally.
你们来啦
You’re here!
你好啊 斯科蒂
Hi, Scotty.
来 下来 斯科蒂
Hi. Come on. Come on, Scotty.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello. Hi.
-你好 我叫茹比 -你好 茹比
– Hi. I’m Ruby. – Hi, Ruby.
你的花♥园♥好漂亮啊
Wow, your garden is so amazing.
这些植物有药用价值
All the plants have medicinal purposes.
药用
Medicinal.
酷啊
That is very cool.
太神奇了
This is incredible.
他1980年开始建造种植 不断扩展到现在
He started it in 1980 and he just keeps adding to it.
这是他的大♥师♥之作
It’s his master piece.
全是莫尔特一手打造的吗
Mort built all of this?
-难以置信吧 -没啥稀奇
– Can you believe it? – Yes, I can.
我们住在这里面
And this is where we live.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太美了
This is so beautiful.
仿佛置身于某种神殿之中
I feel like I’m in some kind of temple.
天啊 你真这么认为吗
Oh, my God, I can’t believe you said that.
-卡尔文 她太有悟性了 -这话怎么说
– Calvin, she is so intuitive. – What? What? What?
莫尔特从亚米胥教派的土地上弄来这些木头
Mort got this wood from Amish land.
亚米胥教派系基♥督♥教的一个分支 倡导虔诚与非现代的朴素生活
是有神佑的木头
It was blessed.
这些砖来自
And the bricks come from
一所被拆毁的旧天主教会学校
an old Catholic school that was torn down.
难以置信
That’s incredible.
这是楼梯 那边是卧室
Stairway, bedroom.
哈利睡这儿
That’s where Harry will sleep.
这是我的书房♥ 别进去哦
This is my study. Don’t go in there.
还没整理好
I’m re- alphabetizing.
你们俩就睡这儿了
And this is where you’ll be sleeping.
像个可爱的小巢
Oh, it’s like a little nest.
妈 我们睡这儿吗 这房♥间没有门
Uh, Mom, we’re in here? There are no doors.
宝贝 没人会偷♥窥♥你们的
No one’s interested in your business, honey.
这里是卫生间
Well, this is the bathroom.
我们各有各的卫生间
We have our own well.
这边是莫尔特的工作室
This is Mort’s workshop!
他做漂木家具
He makes driftwood furniture!
莫尔特
Mort!
莫尔特 亲爱的 他们到啦
Mort, honey, they’re here!
欢迎欢迎
Welcome!
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
That’s a good boy, good boy.
真是个乖狗狗 茹比
He is such a good boy. So, Ruby
你上过艺术学校吗
did you go to art school?
没有 我没受过正规艺术教育
No, I didn’t train formally.
我只是东学一点 西学一点
I just sort of picked things up here and there.
这不错 就该这么着 这样学得更多
That’s right. Just do it. You learn more that way, eh?
卡尔文也是这样的
I mean, look at Calvin, eh?
是吧 我的儿子
Right, hijo mio? Ha- ha- ha.
莫尔特 能不能别喂斯科蒂了
Um, Mort, could you not feed Scotty?
别担心 他喜欢吃这个
Aw, don’t worry. He loves it.
他胃会不舒服的
It’ll upset his stomach.
狗喜欢人类的食物 真的喜欢
Dogs love human food. They do.
-不 他们不喜欢 -喜欢
– No, they don’t. – They do.
我年轻时也画过画
I painted when I was young.
-是吗 -是啊
– Did you? – Yeah.
卡尔文从没提到过
Calvin never told me.
他们的父亲不准我画
Well, their father didn’t approve.
那是因为她画春宫图
Because she painted porn.
-是裸体画 -带体♥位♥的裸体
– Nudes. – In positions.
基本上就是春宫图
It was basically porn.
我觉得那些画非常性感 哈利
I think they are very sexy, Harry.
莫尔特鼓励我重拾画笔
Mort’s been encouraging me to take it up again.
你是该重新画起来 你精于此道
You should do it, Mama. You’re very good at it.
我的爱
Lovey.
-你无所不通 -我的爱
– You’re good at everything. – Lovey.
妈妈 你一切都很棒
Everything is so good, Mama.
-亲爱的 -都很棒
– Oh, sweetie. – So good.
继续 继续
Let’s go, let’s go.
一分钟倒计时
One minute left. One minute.
第一个词
First word!
-一个小词 -不 一个大词
– A little word. – No, big word.
-如果 -和
– Uh, if. It’s. – Uh, and.
-是 -那个 那个
– It’s. – Uh, the, the, the.

What.
-谁 -谁
– What. – What?
是”谁”字
What.

What.
-谢了 莫尔特 -你是我们队的
– Thank you, Mort. – You’re on our team.
– 第二个词 -我们这一队的
– Second word. – You’re on our team.
– 红木 -她们猜不出来的
– Uh, redwoods. – They’re not gonna get it.
-你我 不是他们 我们 -我们
– You and me. Not them. Us. – Us.
-我们… -我们
– We, uh… – Us.
一个女孩的
A girl’s, uh….
胸与屁♥股♥
The T’s and butt, um…
-宝贝 女孩 -神啊
– Babies! Girls? – Oh, boy.
-女人 -女人
– Women! – Women?
– 谁 女人 -莫尔特
– “What women.” – Mort.
谁 女人
“What women.”
-《谁知女人心》 -《谁知女人心》
– What Women Want? – What Women Want.
《谁知女人心》系好莱坞著名电影
她们赢了
Oh, they won!
-《谁知女人心》 谁选了这么个题目 -过来
– What Women Want? Who picks that? – Come over here.
-你真棒 -是莫尔特选了这么个题目吗
– You’re so good. – Mort? He picked it?
我爱你 天哪 你获奖啦
I love you. Oh, my God. You win the prize.
-是我训练的她 -你这样违反规则了
– I’m her trainer. – But that was against the rules!
卡尔文
Calvin.
卡尔文
Calvin.
忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you.
你妈说要教我烤馅饼
Your mom said that she was gonna teach me how to bake a pie.
她说我们可以走进花♥园♥里
She says we can just go out in the garden
亲手摘要用的浆果
and pick the berries ourselves.
听起来很棒吧
Isn’t that amazing?
她以前不是这样的
She didn’t used to be like this.
什么样的呢
Like what?
以前爸还在的时候
When Dad was around,
她只是个忙进忙出的黄脸婆
she wore polo shirts and cooked meat.
现在她好像被洗♥脑♥了
It’s like she’s been brainwashed.
我觉得她和莫尔特在一起看起来好幸福
I think she and Mort seem really happy.
卡尔文
Calvin!
-小心点 -来呀
– Watch out! – Come on!
-下来这 -卡尔文
– Come down here! – Hey, Calvin!
卡尔文 卡尔文
Calvin! Calvin!
-跳呀 -当心点
– Let’s go! – Watch out!
泳池棒极了 伙计 下来
The water’s great, man, come on.
泳池很漂亮
It’s beautiful!
还是免了 谢谢
No, thanks.
太好玩了 你错过了哦
Oh, it’s so fun. You’re missing out.
我答应过兰登要读完他的书
I promised Langdon I’d finish his book.
要不你上来陪我
Why don’t you come up here with me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!