-她穿着什么 -对
– what she’s wearing? – Yes. Yes.
她穿着什么
What she’s wearing.
她刚才穿的什么
What was she wearing?
粉衣服吗
Was it pink?
我想到了
I got it.
你就写她会说流利的法语
Write that she speaks fluent in French.
打出来
Yeah, just put it down.
我来打
I’ll do it.
…说流利的法语 她没意识到…
卡尔文 哈利 可以开饭了[以下为法语]
太烫了 现在还不能吃
卡尔 能不能去拿瓶红酒
哈利 不好意思 做得不多可能不够吃
为什么这么看着我
怎么了嘛
-我失陪一下 -别 别走
– I’ll be right back. I have to do something. – No, wait, hold it.
怎么了 卡尔文 怎么了
真不知道这屋里有什么蹊跷
卡尔文
Calvin.
红酒来了
Bottle of vino.
太好了 你哥哥看来得喝一杯
Great. Your brother looks like he could use a drink.
这是我吃过的最棒的肉馅糕
I have to say, that’s the best meat loaf I’ve ever had.
谢谢
Thank you.
祖传秘方
It’s a family recipe.
功不在我
I can’t really take credit.
你…你家在俄亥俄
So your… your family’s in Ohio?
是啊 其实我父母
Yeah. Actually, my parents
在我很小的时候就因意外去世了
died when I was a baby in an accident
从那之后我经常搬家
and I got moved around a lot.
我想这种生活要结束了
I guess the habit stuck.
-我6年来辗转过9座城市 -9座
– I’ve lived in nine cities in six years, so… – Nine?
-是啊 -那可真不少
– Yeah. – Wow, that’s a lot of cities.
抱歉 你们一直都听我一个人喋喋不休
I’m so sorry. I’m totally monopolizing this conversation.
不会 这很有趣
No. This is fascinating.
继续说吧
Please, keep going. Please.
多好的小伙子啊
What nice boys.
你们的母亲肯定很骄傲
Your mom must be so proud.
养个好儿子太不容易了
It’s hard to raise a decent guy.
我在想一个人得有多大本事才能
Oh, I think a person would have to do something pretty amazing
创造出一个好女人
to produce a good woman.
好吧
Okay. Great.
你们俩很聊得来 哈利也该走了
Uh, you guys like each other. I think Harry has to go now.
对吧 老兄
Right, buddy?
他控制欲总是那么强 对吧
He can be such a control freak, right?
-我马上回来 -晚安
– I’ll be right back. – Good night.
下次再见
See you soon, I hope.
上车
Get in the car.
-上车 -干嘛
– Get in the car. – why?
这太扯了
That was insane!
-哈利 -这太扯了
– Harry… – This is insane.
你凭空制♥造♥出了一个女人
You manifested a woman with your mind.
-老妈知道肯定疯了 -不能告诉老妈
– Mom’s gonna fucking freak. – Whoa, you can’t tell Mom.
干嘛不告诉她 她喜欢这些新事物
Why not? She loves all this New Age shit.
你不能告诉任何人 老妈 苏茜 谁也不行
Seriously you can’t tell anybody. Not Mom, not Susie. No one.
这太疯狂了 我怎么能不告诉别人
This is amazing. How can I not tell?
他们会认为茹比是个怪物
They’ll think she’s a freak.
我们还要假装她是你女朋友吗
We’re gonna pretend she’s your girlfriend?
她就是我女朋友啊
She is my girlfriend.
说真的
Seriously?
-当然 -你女朋友
– Why not? – Your girlfriend.
-怪事年年有 -我可不这么想
– Stranger things have happened. – I don’t think so.
我想没有比这
I think this is pretty much
更怪的事了 从来都没有
the strangest thing that’s ever happened, ever.
你要和她结婚吗 然后生孩子
You gonna marry her? Have kids with her?
-我不知道 -这不会是乱♥伦♥吗
– I don’t know. – But wouldn’t that be like incest?
-或者说意念乱♥伦♥ -我不管
– Or mind-cest? – I don’t care.
我爱她
I love her.
求你了 别给我搞砸了
Please, don’t ruin this for me.
答应我 别告诉任何人
Promise me, no one.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你可以改变她
Oh, hey, so you can, like, change her.
我想是的
I guess.
你可以随意改造一下她
You could, like, tweak things if you wanted.
改造 你什么意思
Tweak? What do you mean?
什么都行 巨♥乳♥ 长腿什么的
I don’t know, like anything. Big tits, long legs
我喜欢她现在的小细腿
I like her little legs.
好多次我都想有个按钮
Know how many times I wanted a button
只要一按苏茜就会立马闭嘴
to make Susie stop doing all the annoying shit she does?
你什么时候想让她给你口♥交♥都行
I mean, you could get blow jobs whenever you wanted.
茹比本来就爱口♥交♥
Ruby loves giving blow jobs.
那是现在 过几天或几个月可就不同了
Now, but what about in a couple months or days?
女人真是奇怪的生物
Women are mysterious creatures.
我有时看着苏茜时还会想
I still look at Susie like:
你是谁 你到底是谁
Who are you? Who are you?
我了解茹比 哈利 是我把她写出来的
I know Ruby, Harry. I wrote her.
所以她可以任由你摆布
So you can make her, like, do anything.
看在全天下男人的份上
For men everywhere
告诉我你不会浪费这个特权吧
tell me you’re not gonna let that go to waste.
我再也不会去写她了
I will never write about her again.
卡尔文
Calvin?
他喜欢我吗
So did he like me?
他爱你
He loved you.
等一下
Stop, stop, stop.
如果是我妈 别…
Hey, if it’s my mom, please, don’t…
有人吗 我听不到
Hello, is anyone there? I don’t…

Hi, Mom.
宝贝 我还以为你不在呢
Oh, hi, sweetie. Hi. I wasn’t sure you were there.
有事吗
What do you want, Mom?
你这周末能来吗
I was wondering if you’re gonna make it up this weekend.
跟你说了来不了的 我们有事
I told you we can’t this weekend. We’re busy.
-是吗 什么事 -什么事
– Oh, with what? – Busy with what?
你哥说你没怎么写作
Your brother says you haven’t been writing.
他不知道这事
He doesn’t know.
你和这女孩已经处了几个月了
You’ve been with this girl for months.
我还一面也没见过
I haven’t even met her.
我都开始怀疑是不是真有其人了
I’m beginning to think she doesn’t exist.
什么 不 我是说 是真的
What? No. I mean, yes.
-那我什么时候能见见她 -快了快了
– So when can I meet her? – Soon.
下周怎么样 哈利和苏茜也会来
Next weekend? Harry and Susie will be here.
来吧来吧 求你了
Come on, please?
我们有其他计划
Look, we have plans.
晚点再打给你好吗 正开车呢
I’m gonna call you later, okay? I’m driving.
我们为什么不能去大索尔
Why can’t we go to Big Sur?
加州旅游胜地 卡尔文母亲住处
得找人来照看斯科蒂
Uh, well, we’d have to find someone to watch Scotty.
可以带上他一起去
We could take him with us.
我不知道 莫尔特
I don’t know. Mort….
他们的房♥子怪里怪气的
Their house is weird.
你不想我和你母亲见面
You don’t want me to meet your mom.
当然想 我希望你和我妈见面
Of course, I want you to meet my mom.
这样吧 到时我邀请她来过圣诞 好吗
l’ll invite her down for Christmas, okay?
你知道德维尔街上的那家咖啡馆吗
Hey, you know that coffee shop on Dwyer?
新开的那家
The new one?
知道
Yes.
我想我可以在那儿找份工作
l was thinking maybe I could try to get a job there.
我说过 你可以专心画画 我乐于供养你
Well, I told you, I’m happy to support you while you paint.
亲爱的 我今晚有点累
Honey, I’m sort of tired.
好吧
Okay.
关灯睡觉吧
Let’s turn out the light, then.
也许 也许如果我不一天到晚缠着你
It’s just, maybe if I wasn’t around,
你会有更多时间写作
you could get more writing done.
我们刚见面时 你不是正写着什么吗
Weren’t you working on something when we first met?
卡尔文
Calvin?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!