她他妈是谁
Who the fuck was that?
-你能看见她吗 -卡尔文 她是谁
– Can you see her? – Calvin, who was that?
我能看见她吗
Can I see her?
他能看见我吗 你有毛病吗
Can he see me? What are you… ? Stop.
你没事吧
what’s wrong with you, man?
她是真的
She’s real.
不 茹比
Oh, no. Ruby!
茹比 茹比
Ruby! Ruby.
-离我远点儿 -茹比 茹比
– Get away from me! – Ruby! Ruby!
-滚 给我滚 -茹比
– Get away! Get away! – Ruby!
-茹比 听我说 -放开我
– Ruby, please, listen to me. – Let go!
听我说 冷静点 茹比
Listen to me. Calm down. Ruby.
-离我远点儿 -你没事吧
– Get away from me! – Hey, you okay?
用我帮你报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the police?
不 谢谢 他就是个混♥蛋♥
No. Thank you. He’s just being a complete asshole.
确定不报♥警♥吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 我很好
Thank you, I’m fine.
-茹比 -你给我滚
– Ruby. – You stay away.
我早该知道
God, I should have known.
你一直装疯卖♥♥傻…放开
You’ve been acting like such a freak… stop!
放我下来
Let go of me!
放我下来
Put me down!
放我下来 我要喊人了
Put me down or I’m gonna scream!
-茹比 -放手
– Ruby. – Stop it!
-放我下来 -茹比
– Put me down! – Ruby?
放开我
Oh, my God, stop! Ow!
好了 别喊了
Shh! Stop it. Oh, do not bite. Do not bite.
听我说
Listen to me.
事情发展太快 我没法和你说清楚
There is a lot that is new here, more than I can tell you.
我现在都没法适应这一切
I’m having trouble processing it all, okay?
那就跟我直说啊
Then talk to me about it.
别去和别的女孩约会
Don’t go on a date with another girl.
那根本不是约会
I wasn’t on a date.
-你怎么了 -我不知道 对不起
– what is going on with you? – I don’t know. I’m sorry.
我的脑子还
Oh, I’m just having trouble
没法适应现在的状况
wrapping my head around the reality of this situation.
你就在这儿
That you’re here.
真的站在我面前
That you’re real.
这一切都太美妙了
lt all seems pretty incredible.
怎么了
what?
亲我啊 笨蛋
Kiss me, stupid.
妈的
Holy shit.
我把内♥裤♥脱了
什么
我没穿内♥裤♥
什么
我知道这难以置信 但你必须相信我
Look, I know it’s a lot to take in, but you have to believe me.
她是真的
She’s real.
我不知道为什么 或是通过什么途径
I don’t know how or why
不过她就那么出现了 一个大活人
but she’s here and she’s real.
这太棒了
And I like it.
你说大活人是指别人也能看见她
Real as in other people can see her.
这就是我要告诉你的
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我们一起去吃饭
we’ve been to restaurants.
带斯科蒂到公园里玩儿
We take Scotty for walks in the park.
人们都和她说话 她很友善
People talk to her. She’s very friendly.
不可能
That’s impossible.
的确不可能
It’s apparently not.
罗森塔尔医生怎么说
What does Dr. Rosenthal say?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you fucking serious?
人们开始看到不正常的东西时就该看病了
People have shrinks for when they start seeing things.
我没看到什么不正常的东西
I’m not seeing things.
-卡尔文 打给他 -我不打
– Calvin, call him. – I can’t.
我跟他说过我书里有这个角色
I told him when she was a character.
他不会明白的
He won’t understand.
你要是不打我就告诉老妈
Call him or I’m telling Mom.
医生肯定以为我疯了
He’ll think I’m crazy.
你可能真疯了
You might be crazy.
是现在的情况很疯狂
The situation is crazy.
我没疯
I am not.
你明白你在说什么吗 明白吗
Do you hear yourself? Do you? Do you hear yourself? Really?
你不可能和一个你编造出来的女孩上♥床♥
There’s no way that you’re sleeping with a girl that you made up.
她不知道她是我写出来的
Hey, so, uh, she doesn’t know that I wrote her
所以别提手稿的事 好吗
so don’t say anything about the manuscript, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
茹比 很高兴见到你
Hi, Ruby. Great to meet you.
现在能打给医生了吗
Can we call the doctor now?
-哈利 -卡尔文
– Harry. – Calvin!
怎么去了那么久
what took you so long?
茹比 这是我哥哈利
Hey, Ruby, this is my brother, Harry.
你好 哈利
Harry. Hi.
很高兴见到你
Hi. It’s great to meet you.
卡尔文经常提起你
I’ve heard so much about you from Calvin.
你是茹比
You’re Ruby.
你是哈利
You’re Harry.
俄亥俄代顿来的画家
The painter from Dayton, Ohio.
留下来吃晚饭吗 我做了肉馅糕
Are you staying for supper? I’m making meat loaf.
她厨艺很棒
She’s an amazing cook.
能和你说两句吗 去外面
Yeah. Can I talk to you a second? Outside?
你耍什么花样
What did you do?
从克雷格列表上雇了个演员吗 这不是闹着玩的
Hire some actress? Craigslist? This isn’t funny.
美国分类信息网站
我都跟你说了 她就这么出现了
I told you, she just appeared.
-你是个作家 不是雷基·杰伊 -我知道
– You’re a writer, not Ricky Jay. – I know that.
美国著名魔术师
总得有个合乎逻辑的解释吧
There’s gotta be some logical explanation.
爱本身就没有逻辑
Love isn’t logical.
没错 但总得遵循物理学或者玄学吧
No, but you know what is? Physics. Or metaphysics.
-人不会从空气中冒出来 -她就是
– People don’t appear out of thin air. – She did.
-怎么出来的 -我不知道
– How? – I don’t know how.
这就是爱情 爱情的魔力
It’s love. It’s magic.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
-打给你的医生 -别打
– Calling your doctor. – Don’t.
-哈利 哈利 -还给我
– Harry. Harry. – Give me that.
-我们…把电♥话♥给我 -听我说
– We might… give me the phone. – Harry, listen to me, please.
还记得你认识苏茜时跟我说什么吗
Remember what you told me when you met Susie?
我肯定没假装她是我创造出来的
I certainly didn’t pretend I invented her.
你说她就是你梦中的女孩
You said that she was your dream girl.
这次轮到我了
That’s what happened to me.
哈利 别笑我
Harry, don’t laugh at me.
你就没想过她可能是个骗子
Has it occurred to you that she might be an imposter?
她就是想趁机接近你
Some girl wanted to get close to you,
所以设法看到了你写的东西
somehow got her hands on what you wrote.
只有你看过我的手稿
You’re the only one who’s read my manuscript.
除非你在跟我恶作剧
So unless you’re playing some joke
就算是你创造了她
Let’s say you created this person.
你对她的描写全部变成现实
Everything you wrote about her came true.
-即使是细节也一样 -是的
– Even the smallest things? – Yes.
-你试过再继续写吗 -没有
– Have you tried writing more? – No.
再去写写她
Write something about her.
为什么 她已经很完美了
Why? She’s perfect.
你去描写她 看现实中她会不会变
Write something about her, see if it comes true.
如果真的变了 你赢了 这是个奇迹
If it does, then you’re right and this is a fucking miracle.
如果什么都没发生
And if nothing happens…
我们就得报♥警♥了
maybe we go to the police.
-别打电♥话♥ -去吧 自然点
– Don’t call – Just go in there and act normal. Go up.
你也自然点
You act normal.
我们要去楼上查点东西 得上网
we’re gonna go upstairs and check on something, uh, online.
你们在外面磕高了吗
Were you guys getting stoned out there?
上次写到这儿了
Okay, here’s where I left off.
必须写点我们能立刻察觉到的东西
It has to be something we notice right away, okay?
显而易见的东西
Something obvious.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!