– They’re gonna hospitalize me. – What’s wrong?
他们都觉得我是天才
They all thought I was so smart,
但其实我是个精神病
but it turns out I was just batshit.
卡尔文
Calvin?
卡尔文
Calvin.
这不是真的 不是真的
It’s not real. It’s not real.
不是真的 不是真的
It’s not real. It’s not real.
这不是真的
It’s not real.
你在做梦
Okay, you’re dreaming.
你在做梦
Okay, you’re dreaming.
你在做梦
You’re dreaming.
你在做梦
You’re dreaming
你得赶紧醒过来
and you’re going to wake up
现在就得醒过来
right now.
卡尔文 你生我气了吗
Calvin? Are you mad at me?
天啊 这不是真的
Oh, God. It’s not real.
不是真的 不是真的 不是真的
It’s not real. It’s not real. It’s not real.
医生
Doctor…
罗森塔尔医生 我是卡尔文·维尔-菲尔兹
Hi, Dr. Rosenthal. It’s Calvin Weir-Fields.
我出了点事 麻烦您
Something has come up and I’d appreciate it if
有时间时尽快打给我 谢谢
you called me as soon as possible. Thank you.
茹比
Ruby?
我想你肯定饿了 所以正准备做点炒蛋
I thought you might be hungry, so I’m making you some eggs.
-怎么了 -没事
– What’s wrong? – Oh, nothing.
没事
Nothing, uh.
这些是你的吗
Are these, by any chance, yours?
当然是我的
Yeah, of course, they are.
还能是谁的
Who else would they belong to?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你还和别人约会吗 -没有
– Are you seeing someone else? – Oh, no.
不 我没有
No, no, no, I’m not….
谁都没有 只和你
I’m not seeing anyone other than you.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
记得老爸曾经说我总是异想天开吗
Remember how Dad used to say I had an overactive imagination?
你是说茹比现在在你家里
Are you saying Ruby is in your house?
从今天早上开始我就能看见她了
I started seeing her this morning.
就像电影《哈维》里一样 不过她不是只大兔子
It’s like that movie Harvey, except she’s not a giant rabbit.
电影主人公哈维臆想出了一只大兔子作为好朋友
她好像也不觉得自己是幻想出来的
It’s not like she knows she’s imaginary, either.
她觉得她在跟我恋爱 就像书里一样
She thinks we’re in the relationship in my book.
吓死我了
It is freaking me out.
-我正开会呢 -这是紧急情况
– I’m in the middle of a meeting. – But this is an emergency.
我可能疯了
I may be losing my mind.
-稍等我片刻 -哈利 哈利
– Just give me one sec. – Harry. Harry.
茹比不可能在你家里
There’s no possible way that Ruby’s in your house
因为她根本不存在
because she’s not a real person.
我知道客观上讲她的确不存在 不过
I know objectively she is not real, but I’m telling you
我能看见她 能闻到她
I can see her, I can smell her.
当她碰我时 我能感觉到她
When she touched me, I could feel it.
她正在厨房♥做炒蛋 用真的鸡蛋
She’s making eggs in my kitchen. Actual eggs.
那可太好了
That’s great.
卡尔文 我在工作
Calvin, I am at work.
我正在开一个非常重要的会
I’m in the middle of a very important meeting.
现在我没法管你这破事
I cannot deal with your shit right now.
听着 现在你离开家去见个朋友
Listen to me. I want you to leave the house
你朋友肯定看不见你幻想出来的人
see a friend. A friend who can’t see your imaginary friend.
如果到晚上你还不正常我就去找你
If this is still an issue tonight, we’ll talk, okay?
好吧 我给我朋友打电♥话♥
Okay. I’ll phone a friend.
抱歉
Sorry about that, I was
科比这周末想约我去烧烤
Kobe’s having a barbecue this weekend.
你们这周末有安排吗
You got plans this weekend?
我是卡尔文
It’s Calvin.
维尔-菲尔兹 我们是高中同学
Weir- Fields. From high school.
是 我是那个作家
Yeah, the writer.
西语课我坐你旁边
I sat next to you in Spanish class.
其实 我得挂了
Uh, actually, I gotta go.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
-外面 -哪里
– Out. – Where?
商店
To the store.
去干吗
what for?
买♥♥点东西
To get some stuff.
-我能一起去吗 -不能
– Can I come? – No.
-为什么 -因为…
– why not? – Because.
-一起去吧 -不
– Please? – No.
求你了
Please?
南加州广播电台
KCRW.
下面 是给电台听众送票时间
Up next, tickets for KCRW members.
如果你90天来都没从本台获过奖
If you haven’t won anything from us in the last 90 days
我听说公墓那边要办一个僵尸电影节
l hear they’re doing a zombie film festival at the cemetery.
想去吗 每次有人被咬我们就喝一杯
You wanna go? We could do a shot every time someone gets bitten.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见 你去哪儿
Bye? Where are you going?
哪儿都不去
Nowhere.
费加罗餐厅 去见个朋友 不会太久
Café Figaro. I’ve got this friend. It won’t take long.
那我去干什么
What am I supposed to do?
你就待在这儿 买♥♥东西
Stay here. Enjoy the shops.
我马上回来
I’ll be back soon.
你没有马上给我打电♥话♥
When I didn’t hear from you right away
我当时想你可能把我号♥码弄丢了
I figured you had lost my number or something.
至少我室友是这么跟我说的
At least that’s what my roommate said must have happened.
不 我没弄丢你的号♥码
Oh, no, I didn’t lose your number.
其实那天我见到你后
Uh, actually the, uh, night I met you
我就开始写东西
I started writing something,
写作很耗精力
so my life’s been really consuming.
你是说你见到我那晚开始
The night you met me?
那我…
Am I…
算了
never mind. Ha, ha. Never mind.
你在写我吗
Um, am I in it?
-现在还不能说 -当然
– I can’t really talk about it. – Right, of course.
如果书里面有我 出版以后你能告诉我
But if I am, like, when it comes out in stores and stuff
-哪个角色的原型是我吗 -里面没你
– will you tell me which character I am? – You’re not in it.
我知道 如果有呢
Right, but if I am?
我到时会告诉你
I will let you know.
好吧 太棒了
Okay. Awesome. Awesome.
你经常这么干吗
So, um, do you do this a lot?
-干什么 -大白天的来约炮
– Do what? – Meet up in the middle of the day for sex.
不…我只想找个人聊聊
No. No, that’s not… I just wanted someone to talk to.
好吧 好吧
Right, right
男人才不会只想和女人聊聊
well, men never just wanna talk to women.
-我就是 -随你怎么说
– I do. – If you say so.
你现在年龄合法吗
Uh, heh, are you even legal?
还不到喝酒的年龄
I mean, not to drink, but, yeah.
其它没问题 你想…
Of course. Do you, um…?
你想去别处聊聊吗
Do you wanna go someplace?
想去我那儿坐坐吗
Do you wanna go to my place?
怎么了
What’s going on?
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
我好像听到什么声音
I thought I heard something.
-咱们可以走了吗 -卡尔文
– Do you wanna get out of here? – Calvin.
-你认识她吗 -我是茹比 卡尔文的女朋友
– Do you know this girl? – Yeah. Hi, I’m Ruby, Calvin’s girlfriend.
我没见过你
I don’t think we’ve met.
是没见过
Uh, no.
我是玛贝尔 我正要走
Um, I’m Mabel. I was just going.
-你能看见她 -是啊 她能看见我
– You can see her? – Yeah, she can see me.
我也能看见她
I can see her.
-你能看见她 -别再胡闹了好吗
– You can see her. – Let’s not make this worse, all right?
抱歉 我完全不知情
Sorry, I didn’t know.
是哈利派你来的吗
Did Harry put you up to this?
你哥都知道这件事儿
What, your brother is in on this?
茹比 很高兴见到你
Ruby, it was very nice meeting you.
卡尔文 祝你写作顺利
Calvin, have fun writing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!