Instinctive?
你一辈子那么贴近真♥相♥ 它成了你眼角一片永恒的迷雾
All your life you live so close to truth, it becomes a permanent blur in the corner of your eye,
可一旦显出轮廓 它就中了荒诞的埋伏
and when something nudges it into outline it is like being ambushed by a grotesque.
一个骑手 半明半寐的早晨 擂窗板
A man standing in his saddle in the half-lit, half-alive dawn banged in the shutters
喊两个名字 我们就被他喊来了 这没错 我们来了
and called two names. And when he called we came. That much is certain, we came.
我告诉你 这件事我腻死了
Well, I can tell you I’m sick to death of it.
随哪个名字 我不在乎 你自己拿主意吧
I don’t care which one I am. So why don’t you make up your mind.
我们大老远跑来 不是请人命名的 不过还算走运
We didn’t come all this way for a christening. But we have been comparatively fortunate.
我们没被扔在人类姓名大卖♥♥场里扒拉
We might have been left to sift the whole field… of human nomen-clauture
像两个瞎子 疯抢他们自己的画像
Like two blind men… Looting a bazaar for heir own portraits
至少选项有两个
at least we are presented with alternatives.
那今后我叫… 可没有选择权
– Well, as from now my name is… – But not choice.
再小一个动作 都和别的事相生相克
Your smallest action sets off another somewhere else, and is set off by it.
除非我这脑筋已丧失昔日的精明
And I do think or else this brain of mine hunts not the trail of policy…
我们在兜圈子
We’re going round in circles!
我已发现哈姆雷特失心疯的原因
… so sure as it hath use to do that I have found the very cause of hamlet’s lunacy!
真是喜讯 速速道来
Oh, speak of that! That do I long to hear.
不妨先召见大使们
Give first admittance to the ambassadors.
亲爱的葛楚 他说他已发现你儿心病的原因
He tells me, my dear Gertrude, he hath found the head and source of all your son’s distemper.
依我看 主要原因不外乎
I doubt it is no other but the main…
他的丧父和我们仓促成婚
his father’s death and our o’er hasty marriage.
待我们细细问他
Well… we shall sift him.
没事的
It’s all right.
逻辑还在 都给你安排好了 别担心
There’s a logic at work. It’s all done for you, don’t worry.
开心点 放轻松
Enjoy it. Relax.
放轻松
Relax.
我们听到任务了 对吧?
– We have been briefed. – Have we?
哈姆雷特有变 还有什么?
Hamlet’s transformation. What do you recollect?
他是变了 对吧 “仪态心智 大异从前”
Well, he’s changed, hasn’t he? The exterior and inward man fails to resemble.
“振奋他 察明他的心病”
Draw him onto pleasures… glean what afflicts him.
“除丧父之痛以外”
Something more than his father’s death.
他常提起我们 没有别人与他更亲密
He’s always talking about us… there aren’t two people living whom he dotes on more than us.
我们帮他打起精神 找找原因 正是
– We cheer him up… find out what’s the matter. – Exactly.
关键在于问对问题 又不暴露自己
It’s a matter of asking the right questions and giving away as little as we can.
就放我们走?
And then we can go?
国王就终生感激不尽
And receive such thanks as fits as king’s remembrance.
这话我爱听
Oh, I like the sound of that…
她这个”感激不尽”怎么讲?
What do you think she means by remembrance?
他不会忘记朋友? 能说明白点吗?
– He doesn’t forget his friend? – Would you care to estimate?
有些国王很健忘 另一些…大概刚好相反
Some kings tend to be amnesiac, others in the opposite, I suppose…
不管什么意思
whatever that is…
什么程度? 像大象
– How much? – Elephantine.
什么程度?
How much?
铭记 他这个国王懂得铭记 永志不忘
Retentive… he’s a very retentive king, a royal retainer.
你搞什么?
What are you playing at?
词句 我们只能指望词句
Words… words they’re all we have to go on.
瞧好了
Look at this.
别乱动东西 对不起
– Leave things alone. – Sorry.
有意思
This is interesting.
你准猜想
You would think
这个比这个落得快 是吗?
that this would fall faster than this, wouldn’t you?
恭喜你猜对了
Well… and you’d be absolutely right.
打一局吗?
Fancy a game?
我们是观众
We’re spectators.
打问题玩吗?
Do you want to play questions?
怎么玩? 互相提问
– How do you play that? – You have to ask questions.
这是陈述 一比零
Statement! One… Love.
耍赖 怎么?
– Cheating! – How?
我还没开始呢 又陈述 二比零
– I hadn’t started yet. – Statement! Two… Love.
你在计数? 什么?
– Are you counting that? – What?
你在计数?
Are you counting that?
犯规 不许重复 三比零 本局完
Foul! No repetitions. Three… Love and game.
你再这样我就不玩了
I’m not going to play if you’re going to be like that.
谁开局?
Whose serve?
呃… 打梗 一比零
– Err… – Hesitation! Love… one.
该谁了? 怎么?
– Whose go? – Why?
不行吗? 为什么?
– Why not? – What for?
犯规 同义反复 一比一♥平♥
Foul! No synonyms! One… all.
上帝啊这搞什么?
What in God’s name is going on?
犯规 不许用修辞 二比一
Foul! No rhetoric! Two… one.
到底要干嘛? 猜不到吗?
– What does it all add up to? – Can’t you guess?
你问我吗? 有别人吗?
– Were you addressing me? – Is there anyone else?
谁? 我怎么知道?
– Who? – How would I know?
你干嘛问? 你开玩笑?
– Why do you ask? – Are you serious?
算修辞吗? 不算
– Was that rhetoric? – No.
陈述 二比二平 决胜点
Statement! Two all. Game point.
你今天怎么了? 怎么?
– What’s the matter with you today? – When?
什么? 你聋啦?
– What? – Are you deaf?
我死了? 是不是?
– Am I dead? – Yes or no?
有选择吗? 有神吗?
– Is there a choice? – Is there a God?
犯规 不连贯 三比二 最后一局
Foul! No non sequiturs! Three… two, one game all.
你叫什么? 你呢?
– What’s your name? – What’s yours?
你先说 陈述 一比零
– You first. – Statement! One… Love.
你在家叫什么? 你呢?
– What’s your name when you’re at home? – What’s yours?
我在家? 在家不同吗?
– When I’m at home? – Is it different at home?
什么家? 你没家?
– What home? – Haven’t you got one?
何必问? 什么意思?
– Why do you ask? – What are you driving at?
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
重复 二比零 决胜点
Repetition! Two… Love. Match point.
你当你是谁? 修辞 二比零 比赛结束
– Who do you think you are? – Rhetoric!! Game and match!
罗森格兰兹 什么?
– Rosencrantz! – What?
好啊
There!
这招怎样? 聪明
– How was that? – Clever.
自然吗? 是本能
– Natural? – Instinctive!
换我叫你 别急 趁我不注意
– Now I’ll try you! – Not yet! Catch me unawares!
吉尔… 错 趁我不注意
– Guilden… – Me unawares.
好了吗? 算啦
– Ready? – Never mind.
但我不愿故弄玄虚 就当他真的疯了
… for I will use no art, mad let us grant him then and now remains.
现在要找他发疯的原因 或致疯之缺陷
That we find out the cause of this effect, or rather say, the cause of this defect.
因为疯是结果 而缺陷是原因 因因果果无穷匮也
For this effect defective, comes by cause: Thus it remains, and the remainder thus.
我有一女 尚未婚配
Perpend. I have a daughter: Have, while she mine.
难得她一片孝心 给了我这个
Who in her duty and obedience, mark. Hath given me this:
请猜一猜里面说些什么话
now gather, and surmise.
“致下凡仙子”
“To the Celestial,
“我灵魂的偶像 最艳丽的奥菲利娅”
and my soul’s idol, the most beautified Ophelia”
不是个好词 “艳丽”这词下流透了
That’s an ill phrase, a vile phrase, beautified is a vile phrase:
以下还有 “在她皎洁的胸中”
but eh, you shall hear thus “In her excellent white bosom…”
这是哈姆雷特写给她的?
Came this from Hamlet to her?
皇后请耐心点 待我老老实实念完
Good Madam stay awhile, I will be faithful.
“你可以疑心星星是火把”
“Doubt thou, the stars are fire.”
“你可以疑心太阳会移转”
“Doubt that the sun doth move,
“可我的爱永没有改变”
but never doubt I love.”
这火♥辣♥辣的恋情 我早就看出来了
… this hot love on the wing, as I perceived it,
您们可要知道 是在我女儿告诉我之前
I must tell you that. Before my daughter told me, what might you.
陛下会怎样想 或王后会怎样想
Or my dear Majesty your Queen here, think,
倘若我主动撮合 或假作痴聋
If I had play’d the desk or table-book. Or given my heart a winking,
一切不闻不问 您们会怎样想?
dump, or look’d upon this love, with idle sight, what might you think?
所以我当机立断 警告我那位小姐说
No, I went round to work, and my mistress thus I did bespeak,
哈姆雷特殿下是王子 你高攀不上
Lord Hamlet is a Prince out of thy star,
万万不可
this must not be…
哈姆雷特殿下 您可好?
How does my good lord Hamlet?
好 托老天慈悲
Well, God have mercy.
您认得我吗 殿下?
Do you know me, my lord?
当然
Excellent.
当然认得
Excellent well.
你是拉皮条的 我不是 殿下
– You are a fishmonger. – Not I, my lord.
那我希望你也是个老实人 老实 殿下?
– Then I would you were so honest a man. – Honest my lord?
您在读什么 殿下?
What do you read, my lord?
空话 空话 空话
Words, words, words.
什么事 殿下? 谁有事?
– What is the matter, my lord? – Between who?
我问此书关于何事 陈述句

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!