Otherwise for a jingle of coin we can do you a selection of gory romances.
正宗意大利翻版 打赏不需多
Pirated from the Italian and it doesn’t take much to make a jingle…
一枚钱币也能买♥♥曲子 金币的话
even a single coin has music in it, should it be gold.
悲剧团
Tragedians,
听您吩咐
at your command.
我叫吉尔登斯吞 这是罗森格兰兹
My name is Guildenstern, and this is Rosencrantz.
抱歉 他是吉尔登斯吞 我是罗森格兰兹
I’m sorry, his name’s Guildenstern, and I’m Rosencrantz.
我们上过大台面 不过观众素质最重要
We’ve played to bigger, but quality counts for something.
悲剧团 你们具体做什么?
Tragedians? What exactly do you do?
做悲剧 先生
Tragedy, sir.
死亡与揭露 共性的 个性的
Deaths and disclosures, universal and particular,
急转直下
denouements…
雌雄莫辨的悲喜剧
transvestite melodrama…
带你进入阴谋与幻象的世界 可以要小丑
We transport you back into a world of intrigue and illusion. Clowns if you like…
凶杀
murders…
我们可以闹鬼
We can do you ghosts…
打仗
and battles…
小规♥模♥冲♥突♥
on the skirmish level…
英雄 恶棍 苦情恋人
heroes… villains… tormented lovers…
以诗歌♥为血脉 可以斗剑
set pieces in the poetic vein, we can do you rapiers,
或强♥奸♥
or rape…
或混合双打
or both,
尽情展现红杏出墙 辣手摧花
by all means faithless wives and ravished virgins…
多加钱可以捉奸在床 这项有专门条款
flagrante delicto at a price. For which there are special terms.
花一点点就能观赏
It costs little to watch,
再加一点就能亲身体验
and a little more to get caught up in the action.
如果合你口味 时机又恰当的话
If that’s your taste and times being what they are.
什么时机? 这无关紧要
– What are they? – Indifferent.
坏的?
Bad?
邪恶的
Wicked.
看上什么了吗? 我们来了真是万幸
See anything you like? Lucky thing we came along.
专程为我们? 也为你们
– For us? – Also for you.
有人为看演出 有人为资助艺术
For some it is performance, for others patronage,
这是一枚硬币的两面
they are two sides of the same coin…
鉴于我们人这么多 也是两枚钱币的同一面
or being as there are so many of us the same side of two coins.
那这是运气啰? 或宿命
– It was luck, then? – Or fate.
你们的我们的? 两者缺一不可
– Yours or ours? – It could hardly be one without the other.
就算宿命吧 你说可以亲身体验?
– Fate then. – You said, caught up in the action?
没错 没错 你脑子比你朋友灵光
I did! I did! You’re quicker than your friend.
只要一小笔钱 我刚好有一出
For a handful of coins I happen to have…
私人无删节版 “凌♥辱♥萨宾众女子”
a private and uncut performance of the Rape of the Sabine Women…
或一女子
or rather woman…
或凌♥辱♥阿尔弗雷德 8个盾你就能上场
or rather Alfred… and for eight you can participate.
本来可以…
It could have been.
本来不必这么淫秽
It didn’t have to be obscene.
我挺期待的
I was prepared.
不过就是这样 对吗?
But it’s this, is it?
没有神秘 没有尊严 没有古典或诗意
No enigma… no dignity, nothing classical or poetic…
就这个
only this…
一部色情滑稽戏 一群娼妓
a comic pornographer and a rabble of prostitutes.
你没赶上我们的好光景
You should have caught us in better times.
那时我们是清教♥徒♥
We were purists then.
抱歉
Excuse me!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
你们不是…专门演戏的啰?
You’re not, ah, exclusively players, then?
我们是专门演戏的 先生
We’re inclusively players, sir.
我倒没想到 没有
– I had no idea– – No.
我只听说过 可没见过…我是说 你们究竟做什么?
I mean I’ve heard of–, but I’ve never actually seen… I mean, what exactly do you do?
还是那些老把戏 添添改改 只不过掉个个儿
We keep to our usual stuff, more or less, only inside out.
我们上台演台下该发生的事
We do on stage the things that are supposed to happen off.
也算忠实 只要你把退场当成是别处的上场
Which is a kind of integrity, if you look on every exit as an entrance somewhere else.
等一下
Wait a minute.
为这个 你们能做什么?
What will you do for that?
你们会一出好剧吗?
Do you know any good plays?
剧? 会啊
Plays? Oh, yes.
来出希腊的怎样? 古典悲剧你们熟悉吧?
One of the Greeks, perhaps? You’re familiar with the tragedies of Antiquity, are you?
杀气腾腾的经典?
The great homicidal classics?
少女渴望神灵 或者反过来? 是你们的风格吧?
‘Maidens aspiring to Godheads’, or vice versa? That’s your kind of thing, is it?
那可难说 我们比较偏言情 血腥与雄辩学派
I can’t say it is, really. Eh we’re more of the love, blood and rhetoric school.
我们可以血腥言情不雄辩 也可以血腥雄辩不言情
Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric without the love…
也可以三者同时或先后献上
and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive.
唯独不能言情雄辩而不血腥
But we can’t do you love and rhetoric without the blood.
必须得血腥 全是血淋淋的 你瞧
Blood is compulsory. They’re all blood, you see.
这是人们想看的? 这是我们能演的
– Is that what people want? – It’s what we do.
赌一把吗?
Would you like a bet?
双倍或全赔
Double or nothing.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
双倍…或全赔
Double or… nothing.
得了
Come on.
运气不错 这回是字
I say that was lucky. It was “tails”.
欢迎 亲爱的罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞
Welcome! Dear Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
这次急召你们两位前来
Moreover that we much did long to see you.
除因我想念你们 更有一要事相托
The need we have to use you did provoke our hasty sending.
你们可曾听说 哈姆雷特近来有变
Something have you heard of Hamlet’s transformation, so call it,
无论仪态还是心智 都大异于从前
sith nor th’ exterior nor the inward men resembles that it was.
除丧父之痛以外 他为何有此
What it should be, more than his father’s death, that thus hath put him
翻天覆地的变化
so much from th’ understanding of himself.
我实在无从猜测
I cannot dream of.
我恳求二位 念你们与他自幼为友
I entreat you both that, being of so young days brought up with him.
年纪相仿 性情相近
And sith so neighbored to his youth and haviour,
请二位在宫中盘桓几天
that you vouch-safe your rest here in our court some little time
与他为伴 振奋他
so by your companies to draw him on to pleasures
并当时机容许时
and to gather so much as from occasion you may glean
察明他的心病
whether aught to us unknown afflicts him thus
以求对症下药
that opened lies within our remedy.
好心的
Good…
先生们 他常提起你们
Gentleman, he hath much talked of you,
我相信 世上没有别人与他更亲密
and sure I am, two men there are not living to whom he more adheres.
你们要是不嫌怠慢
If it will please you to show us so much gentry and good will
依我们之意 留此一时
as to extend your time with us awhile for the supply and profit of our hope,
为王的终生感激不尽
your visitation shall receive such thanks as fits a king’s remembrance.
陛下与皇后乃一国之主
Both your majesties might by the sovereign power you have of us,
有何旨意尽管吩咐 无需托求
put your dread pleasures more into command than to entreaty.
而臣等必将听从旨意
But we both obey, and here give up ourselves in the full bent
定当全力以赴
to lay our service freely at your feet, to be commanded.
多谢 罗森格兰兹
Thanks, Rosencrantz…
与善良的吉尔登斯吞
and gentle Guildenstern.
多谢 吉尔登斯吞与善良的罗森格兰兹
Thanks Guildenstern and gentle Rosencrantz.
恳求二位立刻去见我那大大转性的儿子
And I beseech you instantly to visit my too much changed son.
愿老天保佑 让我们振奋他 帮助他
Heaven make our presence and our practices pleasant and helpful to him!
对 阿门
Ah, amen!
我想回家 别被他们迷惑
– I want to go home. – Don’t let them confuse you.
我们只管前进
We’re in over our steps,
不论深浅
heading out of depth.
闷头向前冲 总会回老家
stepping out of the heads, so heading to that step.
住嘴
Stop there!
你有没有突然无缘无故的
Hasn’t it ever happened to you that all of a sudden and for no reason at all
完全记不得该怎么写
you haven’t the faintest idea how to spell the word…
“是”或”房♥子”这种字 因为就算写下来
which or “house”… because when you write it down
也仿佛从没见过笔划这样排列?
you just can’t remember ever having seen those letters in that order before?
我记得 什么?
– I remember… – What?
我记得以前没这种问题
I remember when there were no questions.
总会有问题
There were always questions.
答案 对 一切都有答案
Answers, yes. There were answers to everything.
你忘了 我没忘
– You’ve forgotten. – I haven’t forgotten.
以前我记得我得名字 还有你的 对
How I used to remember my own name! And yours, Oh, yes!
你到处找 到处都有答案 这没问题
There were answers everywhere you looked. There was no question about it–
人们认得我们 不认得的 我们自报家门
people knew who we were and if they didn’t they asked and we told them out names.
没错 可每个答案都似是而非 唯有靠直觉
We did the trouble is, each of them is plausible, without being instinctive.
直觉?