人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
赌吗?
Bet?
我押人头
Heads I win.
再来
Again…
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
人头
Heads.
Whoops!
肯定是个什么兆头 不是我俩财富消长这么简单
It must be indicative of something besides the redistribution of wealth.
人头
Heads.
不坚定的人♥大♥概会重新审视他的信念
A weaker man might be moved to re-examine his faith,
不说别的 至少对概率法则的信念
for nothing else at least in the law of probability…
人头
Heads.
这么想
Consider.
第一
One,
概率是自然力的一个因素
probability is a factor which operates within natural forces.
第二 概率根本不是个因素
Two, probability is not operating as a factor.
第三 咱们现在是困在
Three, we are now held within um…
亚自然 或者超自然力里面
sub or supernatural forces.
讨论 什么?
– Discuss! – What?
你这么看 如果六只猴子…
Look at it this way. If six monkeys…
如果六只猴子…
If six monkeys…
按平衡法则 照我理解
The law of averages, if I have got this right means…
如果六只猴子往天上抛够一定时间
that if six monkeys were thrown up in the air long enough…
它们尾着地的次数也会相当于…
they would land on their tails about as often as they would land on their…
头 够单调的 对吧?
Heads, getting a bit of a bore, isn’t it?
单调? 嗯…
– A bore? – Well…
那悬念呢?
What about the suspense?
什么悬念?
What suspense?
准是收益递减法则
It must be the law of diminishing returns.
我看这诅咒就快破除了
I still spell about to be broken.
至少机会是对半
Well, it was an even chance.
76局一样 我想这是破纪录了
Seventy eight in a row. A new record, I imagine.
你就想到这个? 破纪录?
Is that what you imagine? A new record?
没问题吗 一点不觉得可疑?
No questions? Not a flicker of doubt?
可能没破
I could be wrong.
不觉得恐惧? 恐惧?
– No fear? – Fear?
恐惧!
Fear!
79局
Seventy nine.
我明白了 时间卡死了
I think I have it. Time has stopped dead.
一次抛硬币的过程一遍遍重演
The single experience of one coin being spun once has been repeated.
156遍
A hundred and fifty six times.
总之 还是可疑
On the whole, doubtful.
或者是在坚定捍卫一条原则
Or, a spectacular vindication of the principle.
单独一枚硬币 单独抛一次
That each individual coin spun individually is…
出人头出字几率一样大
as likely to come down heads as tails
单独看来 每次都不该惊讶
and therefore should cause no surprise each individual time it does.
人头 我真没听过这种事
Heads… I’ve never known anything like it.
他还真没听过这种事
He has never known anything like it.
可他也不知世上有什么稀罕事
But he has never known anything to write home about.
所以世上就没有稀罕事
Therefore it’s just nothing to write home about.
你记得的第一件事是什么?
What’s the first thing you remember?
我想想
Oh, let’s see, hm…
我脑子里第一件事?
the first thing that comes into my head, you mean?
不
No…
你记得的第一件事
the first thing you remember…
没用的 早忘了 太遥远了
No, it’s not good. It’s gone. So long time ago.
你没明白
You don’t get my mean.
你忘记的所有事后面 第一件事是什么?
Most first thing after all the things you forgot?
这个啊
Oh, I see.
我把问题忘了
I’ve forgotten the question.
你幸福吗?
Are you happy?
什么? 满足 安心?
– What? – Content? At ease?
应该是吧 那你现在要干什么?
– Well I suppose so. – What are you going to do now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想干什么?
What do you want to do?
瞧
Look…
怎么啦?
What about it?
我们一直抛硬币 不知几时开始的
We have been spinning coins together since I don’t know when…
从头到尾
and in all that time,
如果这就算头尾 157局 全部人头朝上
if it is all that time, one hundred and fifty seven coins spun… consecutively have come down heads
连着157局哎 而你就知道堆食物玩
one hundred and fifty seven consecutive times, and all you can do is play with your food.
对了 等等
Wait a minute.
先是个信差
There was a messenger.
罗森格兰兹 吉尔登斯吞
Rosencrantz… Guildenstern…
来传我们
We were sent for.
科学上还有个谜题 说人死后手指甲照长
Another curious scientific phenomenon is the fact that the fingernails grow after death
胡子也是
… as does the beard.
什么?
What?
胡子 可你没死啊
– Beard! – But you’re not dead!
我又不是说死后才长
I didn’t say they only started to grow after death!
出生前手指甲也长 不过胡子不长
The fingernails also grow before birth. Though not the beard.
什么? 胡子 你怎么啦?
– What? – Beard! What’s the matter with you?
另一方面 脚趾甲就从来不长
The toenails on the other hand never grow at all.
另一方面 脚趾甲就从来不长
The toenails on the other foot never grow at all.
不长 你记得今天头一件事吗?
Do you remember the first thing that happened today?
应该是一觉睡醒吧
Oh, I woke up, I suppose.
想起来了
I’ve got it now…
有个人 叫醒了我们
That man, he woke us up.
那个信差 没错
– A messenger. – That’s it…
天刚泛白
pale sky before dawn,
有个人骑着马 擂我们窗板
a man standing on his saddle to bang on the shutters…
然后指名道姓喊我们
But then he called our names…
你记得吧 他吵醒我们
You remember, man woke us up.
传我们去 所以我们在这
We were sent for. That’s why we’re here.
十万火急 皇家诏令 他这么说的
Traveling a matter of extreme urgency… a royal summons, his very words…
是公务 不许多问 我们就马上出发 生怕迟到
official business no questions asked up, we get and off at the gallop, fearful lest we come too late!
迟到什么?
Too late for what?
我怎么知道 不还没到嘛
How would I know? We haven’t got there yet.
那是什么?
What’s that?
停车
Halt!
有观众
An audience!
别动
Don’t move!
幸会 来得早不如来得巧
Perfect… well met, in fact, and just in time.
怎么讲?
Why’s that?
我们渐渐生疏下去 眼看就要彻底荒废
Why, we grow rusty and you catch us at the very point of decadence…
明日此时 我们可能把排好的全忘光了
this time tomorrow we might have forgotten everything we ever knew.
又得从头来过 即兴演出
We’d be back where we started, improvising.
你们是耍把式的?
Tumblers, are you?
耍把式也行 如果合你口味 时机又恰当的话
We can give you a tumble, if that’s your taste, and times being what they are.
不然给两个赏钱 我们也能演得香艳刺♥激♥