What’s she like?
好管闲事 有趣
Nosy. Funny.
盖伊和他们很亲密
Guy’s gotten very close to them.
他们变成他的父母一样
I suppose they’ve become sort of parent figures for him.
你呢?
And you?
我不知道
I… I don’t know.
有时他们太友善和喜欢助人
Sometimes I think they’re too friendly and helpful.
真意外 你好吗?很高兴见到你
Hey, what a surprise. How are you, Hutch? Good to see you.
见到你才意外 发生什么事?
You’re the surprise. What happened?
他们要重写
They stopped for a rewrite, those dumb bastards.
你们不许动
Uh, stay where you are. Nobody move.
你想喝咖啡吗?- 好
Would you like some coffee? – Love some!
战利品
Loot.
恭喜你们
It seems congratulations are in order.
很棒的消息吧?- 孩子什么时候出生?
Yeah, it’s wonderful, isn’t it? – When’s the baby due?
6月28日
June 28.
赫斯两个孙子 由沙皮坦医生接生
Did you know that Dr. Sapirstein delivered two of Hutch’s grandchildren?
真的?
Really?
我见过你们的邻居罗曼卡斯维
I met your neighbor… Roman Castevet.
是吗?他是个有趣的人吧?
Oh, did you? Funny old duck, isn’t he?
他穿耳洞的
Guy, did you ever notice he has pierced ears?
你在说笑吧?- 不是 我亲眼看到的
You’re kidding. – No, I’m not. I saw.
我们最近很少见到你们
It’s a shame we haven’t seen more of you lately, Hutch…
我很忙 罗斯怀孕了 我们没有见过任何人
but with me so busy and Ro the way she is, we really haven’t seen anyone.
改天吃晚饭好吗?- 你不是要走吧?
Perhaps we can have dinner together soon. – You’re not going, are you?
谢谢你的咖啡 – 谢谢你来探我
Thanks for the coffee, my dear. – Thank you for coming, my dear.
这个不是我的 一定是你的 – 给你
This isn’t mine. It must be yours. – Right you are.
你们想过名字吗?
Have you thought about names, or is it too soon?
男孩叫安德鲁或德格拉斯 女孩叫玛莲达或莎拉
Andrew or Douglas if it’s a boy. Melinda or Sarah if it’s a girl.
不叫苏珊了?
“Sarah”? What happened to “Susan”?
另一只在吗?
Say, is there another of these around?
我找不到 – 不在
I don’t see it, Hutch. – No, it’s not here.
大概遗留在市中心
Hmm. Oh, probably left at the City Center.
我会回去找 记住改天吃晚饭
I’ll stop back there. Let’s really have that dinner, shall we?
当然 – 下周
Definitely. – Next week.
再见 – 再见
Good-bye. – Good-bye.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
一个很大的惊喜
It was a nice surprise.
你猜他说过什么
Guess what he said.
什么?- 我很难看
What? – I look terrible.
赫斯到处散布欢乐
Oh, good old Hutch. He’s spreading cheer wherever he goes.
我去买♥♥报纸
I’m gonna get a paper, honey.
他总是令人扫兴 – 他不是
He’s a professional crepe-hanger. – He’s not a professional crepe-hanger.
他善于扫别人的兴
Then he’s one of the top-ranking amateurs.
你好 她不太舒服
Hello? Oh, uh, no. She’s not feeling too well.
我想她睡着了
I think she’s asleep.
她可能是
Well, she could be, yeah. She wasn’t feeling well.
你等一下好吗?
All right. Can you hold on a minute?
赫斯想和你谈谈
It’s Hutch. He wants to speak to you.
我说你在休息但他说是急事
I told him you were resting, but he said it couldn’t wait.
赫斯?- 亲爱的 你有出外吗?
Hutch? – Tell me, dear, do you go out at all?
我最近没有 什么事?
Well, I-I haven’t been going out. Why?
你明天可以 在时代生活大厦外见我吗?
Can you meet me tomorrow morning at 11:00 in front of the Time-Life Building?
如果你想的话
If you want me to.
什么事?现在不能告诉我吗?- 我不想
What is it? Can’t you tell me now? – I’d rather not.
我们可以吃午饭
We can have an early lunch, if you’d like.
好 – 11点没问题吧?
That would be nice. – Good. 11:00, then?
没问题 你找到手套了吗?
Okay. Oh, did you find your glove?
不在他们那里 晚安
No, they didn’t have it. Good night, Rosemary.
睡个好觉 – 你也是 晚安
Sleep well. – You too. Good night.
那是怎么回事?- 他想和我谈谈
What was that? – He wants to talk to me.
关于什么?- 我不知道 他不肯说
What about? – I don’t know. He wouldn’t say.
他太沉迷那些冒险故事
I think those boys’ adventure stories are going to his head.
你在哪里见他?
Where are you meeting him?
明天11点在时代生活大厦
Uh, Time and Life Building tomorrow at 11:00.
笨死了
This is ridiculous.
你怀孕了 我很兴奋 我去买♥♥冰淇淋 你要吗?
You’re pregnant… I’ve got the yens. I’m gonna get an ice-cream cone. Want one?
好 – 香草口味?
Yeah, I’d love one. – Vanilla?
好 – 好
Uh, okay. – Okay.
美妮 我要出外
Hi. Minnie, I’m going out now…
我11点不能喝饮料 – 没问题
so I won’t have my drink at 11:00. – That’s fine, dear.
你回来后找我
Take it later. Buzz me when you get back, huh?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
痛楚快离开 我不会再忍♥受你
Pain, begone. I will have no more of thee.
找谁?- 这里是爱德华赫斯寓所吗?
Yes? – Is this Edward Hutchins’s apartment?
是 你是谁?- 我叫罗斯玛丽伍豪斯
Yes. Who is this, please? – My name is Rosemary Woodhouse.
我约了赫斯先生 他在吗?
I had an appointment with Mr. Hutchins. Is he there?
你还在吗?- 他今早病了
Hello? – He was taken ill this morning.
病了?- 对
“Taken ill”? – Yes.
他在圣维斯医院昏迷
He’s in a deep coma at St. Vincent’s Hospital.
糟透了
That’s awful.
我昨晚十点半才和他谈过
I just spoke to him last night about 10:30.
你是谁?我11点钟和他谈过
I spoke to him at 11:00.
你是谁?- 你不认识我
Who is this? – You don’t know me, Rosemary.
我叫葛丽斯卡迪 是赫斯的朋友
I’m Grace Cardiff, Hutch’s friend.
他们知道原因吗?
And do they… do they know what’s causing it?
他们还不知道 他毫无反应
No, they don’t know yet. At the moment, he’s totally unresponsive.
我的天啊 – 我现在要去医院
Oh, my God. – I’m going to the hospital now.
有什么事我可以帮忙吗?- 没有
Is there anything I can do? – Not really.
谢谢你
All right. Um, thank you.
真巧合
Now, this is what I call the long arm of coincidence!
我想既然罗斯玛丽出外
I said to myself, “As long as Rosemary’s goin’ out…
我也去圣诞购物了
I might as well go out and do a little bit of Christmas shoppin’.”
我们竟然在街上相遇
And now here you are and here I am. Isn’t that somethin’?
什么事?你不舒服吗?
Aw, darlin’, what’s the matter? You feel all right?
你真可怜
Aw. Aw, you poor thing.
我们还是快点回家
You know what I think? I think we better be goin’ home now.
你说什么?- 不 你要去购物
What do ya say? – No, no. You have your shopping to do.
还有两星期
Aw, shoot. There’s two more weeks.
随时会停止
It’ll stop any day now.
好像我里面有一条拉紧的电线
It’s like a wire inside me getting tighter and tighter.
通常年纪较大和
Usually, older women…
关节僵硬的女性会有这个问题
with less flexible joints have this sort of trouble.
我不会再出外 – 你不需要
I’m not going out anymore. – You don’t have to.
还有一分钟
One minute to go!
罗斯玛丽 这是尚德医生
Rosemary, I want you to meet Dr. Shand.
他以前是著名牙医 是他弄你戴着的项链
He used to be a famous dentist. He made the chain for your charm.
你好
Oh. How do you do?
来吧 戴上帽子
Yeah. Come on, sweetie. Put this hat on your head.
医生 过来
Doctor, it looks great. Come over here.
美妮… – 谢谢
Minnie, Minnie! – Thank you.
新年快乐 – 新年快乐
Happy New Year. – Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
为1966年干杯
To 1966!
新的一年
The Year One!
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
计划菜色
Planning the menu.
我们下周举♥行♥派对
We’re having a party a week from Saturday.
是我们的朋友
It’s for our old fr… I mean, our young friends.
美妮 罗曼和罗拉露丝 不会被邀请
Minnie and Roman are not invited.
沙皮坦医生也不会被邀请
Neither is Laura-Louise. Nor is Dr. Sapirstein.
这是个特别派对 六十岁以下才能参加
It’s gonna be a very special party. You have to be under 60 to get in.
我以为我不能参加
For a minute there, I didn’t think I was going to make it.
你能够 你可以当酒保
Oh, you’ll make it, all right. You can be a bartender.
你认为这是个好主意吗?
Do you really think it’s such a good idea?
这是我最近一个最棒的主意
I think it’s the best idea I’ve had in months.
你不该先询问沙皮坦医生吗?
Don’t you think you ought to check with Dr. Sapirstein first?
我只是举♥行♥派对 不是游英伦海峡
What for? I’m just giving a party. I’m not gonna swim the English Channel.
你的痛楚怎样?
What about the pain?
你没听说吗?几天后就会消退
Oh, haven’t you heard? It’ll go away in a day or two.
看来很有趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!