It’s the third straight year for Yamaha… a clean sweep.
山叶是冠军人马
Yamaha is race-bred from champions.
大家应来感受一下
And as you can see, we have a model for every kind of riding.
山叶赛车世界
You know, you really should discover the swingin’ world of Yamaha.
为什么不去试试?来吧
Why don’t you get on, have a ride? Go on.
去吧
Okay. Come on. Let’s go.
你看
Look.
很棒
It’s great.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我以为你是演员维多利亚维利
I thought you were Victoria Vetri, the actress.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 很多人都会认错 我自己不觉得相像
It’s all right. A lot of people think I’m Victoria.
我以为你是演员维多利亚维利 – 你认识她吗?
I don’t see any resemblance. – Do you know her?

No.
我叫特里萨吉佛里
My name is Terry Gionoffrio.
幸会 我是罗斯玛莉伍豪斯
Nice to meet you. I’m Rosemary Woodhouse.
我们新搬来的
Uh, we’re new tenants here.
我六月起
I’m staying with the Castevets, the seventh floor.
和卡斯维夫妇一起住
I’m their guest, sort of, since June.
我们的公♥寓♥原来是 你们公♥寓♥的后面
Our apartment used to be the back part of yours.
你们租住了老夫人的公♥寓♥?
Oh, for goodness’ sakes. You took the old lady’s apartment, Mrs….
她姓嘉丹娜
Yeah, um, Miss… Gar-Gardenia.
嘉丹娜 她是卡维斯夫妇的好朋友
Gardenia. Yeah. She was a good friend of the Castevets.
她以前种植不同的草药
She used to grow herbs and things for her to cook with.
我看到那些植物 – 现在她种自己的东西
I saw those plants. – Well, now she grows her own things.
对不起 我要加柔顺剂
Excuse me a moment. I have to put the softener in.
你丈夫做什么的?- 他是演员
What does your husband do? – He’s an actor.
他叫什么?- 盖伊伍豪斯
No kidding? What’s his name? – Guy Woodhouse.
他演过路德
He was in Luther and Nobody Loves An Albatross…
没有人喜欢信天翁和电视
and he does a lot of television and radio.
我整天都看电视 我一定见过他
Gee, I watch TV all day long. I’ll bet I’ve seen him.
我讨厌这个地窖 – 我也是
I hate this basement. – Yeah, me too.
这里令我心寒
Gives me the creeps.
我们以后一起下来洗衣服吧
Listen, why don’t we come down here together regular and do our laundry?
好主意
Okay, that’d be great.
我有幸运符 会保护我们
I have a good-luck charm. It might work for both of us.
很漂亮 – 是吧?
Oh, that’s beautiful. – Yeah, isn’t it?
卡斯维太太送给我的 里面的东西会带来好运
Mrs. Castevet gave it to me. It’s good luck.
无论如何 应该是这样的 里面有些东西
Or anyway, it’s supposed to be. It’s got some stuff inside.
我也不喜欢这气味
I’m not mad about the smell either. I hope it works.
很漂亮 我没见过这种东西
It’s a beautiful charm, though. I’ve never seen anything like it.
在欧洲
European.
卡斯维夫妇是最棒的人
The Castevets are the most wonderful people in the world, bar none.
他们在街上救了我
They picked me up off the sidewalk, literally.
你病了?
You were sick?
我染上毒瘾 和做过很多不好的事情
I was starving and on dope and doing a lot of other things.
我就像他们失散了的女儿
They’re childless, though. I’m like the daughter they never had.
最初我以为他们想我当性♥奴♥
At first I thought they wanted me for some kind of a sex thing…
但他们像我的亲生祖父母一样
but they’ve turned out to be like real grandparents.
我很高兴有这种好人
It’s nice to know there are people like that…
我们时常听说
when you hear so much about apathy…
人们冷漠
and people who are afraid of getting involved.
没有他们
I’d be dead now if it wasn’t for them.
我现在早就死了或坐牢
That’s an absolute fact. Dead or in jail.
你没有家人吗?
You don’t have any family that could’ve helped you?
有个哥哥在海军
A brother in the navy.
很难决定是不是
Why, it’s impossible to be a hundred percent sure.
我们不能告诉她
If you want my opinion, we shouldn’t tell her at all.
那就是我的选择 – 应该是隔板
That’s my opinion! – That must be the partition.
这里原本是他们的后半部
It’s the back part of the original ten with a dining room.
到处都是衣柜
And there’s… there’s a closet over here…
到处都是衣柜
and then there’s a closet over here.
哪层?- 7
What floor? – Seven.
小姐 退后
Stay back, will ya, lady?
退后 没什么好看
Get back, now, will you, please? Get back. There’s nothin’ to see.
请你们退后好吗?
Get back, will you, please?

Jesus!
退后 – 我们认识她
Get back! – We know her.
她叫什么名字?- 特里萨
What’s her name? – Terry.
特里萨什么?
Terry what?
她叫什么?特里萨什么?
What was her name again? Terry what?
我不记得 是意大利名字
Uh, I don’t remember. An Italian name.
她和卡斯维夫妇一起居住
She was staying with some people named Castevet. 7-A.
我们已经知道了
Yeah, we got that already.
她把这个贴在窗上
Short and sweet. She stuck it to the windowsill with a Band-Aid.
回来 – 特里萨吉佛里
Theresa Gionoffrio. – Move on!
走吧…
Move on!
你认识她吗?- 不大认识
You knew her? – Only slightly.
玛丽 走吧 – 他们来了
Come on, Ro. Let’s go. – Oh! Here they come.
你们是卡斯维夫妇吗?
You folks the Castevets on the seventh floor?

We are.
特里萨吉佛里和你们一起住吗?
You have a young woman named Theresa Gionoffrio living with you?
对 发生了意外吗?
We do. What’s wrong? Has there been an accident?
她死了
You’d better brace yourself for some bad news.
她从窗户跳出来
She’s dead. Jumped out of the window.
不可能的 一定是弄错了
That’s not possible. That’s a mistake.
你想让他们看看吗?
Artie, want to let these folks take a look, please?
我早知道会发生这种事
I knew this would happen.
她每三周就会情绪低落
She got deeply depressed every three weeks or so.
我告诉我太太 但她不相信我
I told my wife about it, but she pooh-poohed me.
并不代表她会自杀
Well, I… It doesn’t mean she killed herself.
她是个快乐女孩 没理由会自毁
She was a very happy girl with no reason for self-destruction.
一定是因为她抹窗户
She… must’ve been cleanin’ the windows or something.
不会在深夜 – 为什么?或许是
She wasn’t cleaning windows at midnight. – Why not? Maybe she was.
那是她的字迹吗?
Is that her handwriting?
对 -一定是
Yeah. – Definitely. Absolutely.
我们调查完毕后会交还给你们
Thank you. I’ll see this gets back to you when we’re done with it.
我不相信
I don’t believe it. I just don’t believe it.
她那么快乐 – 谁是她的亲戚?
She was so happy. – Who’s the next of kin?
她没有亲人 只有我们
Ah, she was all alone. She didn’t have anybody. Only us.
她不是有个哥哥吗?- 是吗?
Didn’t she have a brother? – Did she?
她说有个当海军的哥哥
She said she did… in the navy.
我没听过 – 他在哪里驻守?
It’s news to me. – Do you know where he’s stationed?
我不知道
No, I don’t.
她在洗衣房♥告诉我的
She mentioned him to me in the laundry room.
我是罗斯玛丽伍豪斯 – 我们住在7E
I’m Rosemary Woodhouse. – Uh, we’re in 7-E.
卡斯维太太 我同意
I feel just the way you do, Mrs. Castevet.
她看来很快乐
She seemed so happy and full of…
她说她很感激你们
She said wonderful things about you and your husband, how grateful she was.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道她哥哥的资料吗?
Know anything else about this brother except he’s in the navy?
我不知道 – 应该很容易找到他
No, I don’t. – It should be easy to find him.
我很震惊 我很遗憾 – 真可惜
I’m so stunned and so sorry. – Yeah, it’s such a pity.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
有时我不明白 为什么你会是领袖
Sometimes I wonder how come you’re the leader of anything!
不要告诉罗拉露丝说什么
Please don’t tell me what Laura-Louise said…
因为我不感兴趣
because I’m not interested!
如果你听我说 我们就不用这样做
If you’d listened to me, we wouldn’t have had to do this!
我们不能再从新来过
We’d have been all set to go now instead of havin’ to start all over from scratch!
我叫过你不要预先告诉她
I told you not to tell her in advance!
我说过她不会那么开明
I told you she wouldn’t be open-minded!
我告诉了维洛卡关于窗户的事
I told Sister Veronica about the windows…
她退出学校比赛
and she withdrew the school from the competition. Otherwise…
你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
很好 我可以进来吗?- 当然可以 请进
Fine. May I come in a minute? – Yes, of course. Please do.
我来感谢你的安慰说话
I just come over to thank you for saying those nice things the other night.
可怜的特里萨
Poor Terry.
我以为我们
We thought maybe we failed her some way…
令她失望
though her note made it crystal clear we hadn’t.
你的说话令我很安慰
You’ll never know how helpful it was in such a shock moment.
罗曼和我都很感激你 罗曼是我的丈夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!