He’s been lying to me and giving me…
又给我古怪的饮料
unusual kinds of drinks and capsules.
婴儿周二出生 记得你说过6月28日吗?
The baby’s due on Tuesday. Remember you told me June 28?
我想你负责接生 – 伍豪斯太太
Well, I want you to deliver it. – Mrs. Woodhouse…
让我和你谈谈
No, please, let me… let me talk to you.
求你让我向你解释
Let me come and explain what’s been going on.
我不能久留
I can’t stay too long here.
他们会来抓我
They’ll be coming looking for me.
希尔医生 他们有阴谋
Dr. Hill? Dr. Hill, there’s a plot.
我知道听来很疯狂
I know that sounds crazy. You’re probably thinking…
你大概认为我疯了
“My God, this poor girl has really flipped.”
但我没疯
But I haven’t flipped, Dr. Hill.
但我发誓我没有
I swear by all the saints I haven’t.
这个世界上有阴谋的吧?
There are plots against people, aren’t there?
我想是
Yes, I suppose there are.
他们想对付我和我的孩子
Well, there’s one against me and my baby.
明天五点来见我
Come to my office tomorrow after 5:00, and we’ll…
不 要马上
Now. Right now.
太太 我一整天没有睡过
Mrs. Woodhouse, I’m not at my office now. I’m home.
自从昨天早上 – 我求求你
I’ve been up since yesterday morning… – I beg you!
我求求你
I beg you.
我不能留在这里
I can’t stay here.
八点钟来我的办公室 – 谢谢你
My office at 8:00. – Yes. Thank you.
好吧 – 等一下 希尔医生
All right. – Oh, wait. Dr. Hill?
什么事?- 我丈夫或许会打电♥话♥给你
Yes? – My husband may call you and ask if…
我不会告诉任何人 我会睡一会
I’m not gonna speak to anyone. I’m gonna take a nap.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用找零
Keep the change.
司机 请你
Driver, please, could you wait and watch…
看着我进去
until I’m inside the door?
他骗你说我们会去好莱坞
He lied to you. He said we were going to Hollywood.
他参与最糟的事
The worst thing of all… he’s involved with them as well.
他现在穿睡衣 之前他不会的
He sleeps in pajamas now. He never used to before.
他大概想掩盖烙印
He’s probably hiding a mark.
他们会在加入仪式给你烙印
You know, they give you marks when you join.
他们在那里举♥行♥仪式
All sorts of rituals. They hold sabbaths there.
透过墙 你可以听到他们唱歌♥
You could hear them singing through the wall.
我丈夫盖伊说是尚德医生
Guy… my husband, Guy… said it was Dr. Shand…
播放录音带
one of these people, playing a recorder.
如果他不是成员 他怎会知道?
Now, how did he know it was Dr. Shand unless he was there with them?
他们都很聪明
Uh, they’re very clever people.
他们从开始就计划好
They planned everything right from the beginning.
他们大概和盖伊达成交易
They probably made some sort of deal with Guy.
他们令他成功
They gave him success, and he promised them…
他就答应把孩子给他们
our baby to use in their rituals.
我有书本为证
I know this sounds crazy, but I’ve… I’ve got books here.
你看
Look.
有一个叫唐劳保加的演员
There was another actor like him, Donald Baumgart…
他们向他下咒
and they put a spell on him.
令他失明
They cast a spell on him and made him blind…
那么盖伊便能取得角色
so that Guy could get his part.
你看这里
Look. Here.
我的朋友爱德华赫斯
I had this friend, Edward Hutchins. Maybe you heard of him.
他是儿童故事作家
A writer. He wrote stories for boys.
他是我在纽约的好朋友
Anyway, he was my good friend since I first came to New York.
我可以留着它们吗?- 可以
May I keep this? – Yes, please.
不论怎样
And, uh, anyway…
赫斯来探望我
once Mr. Hutchins came to visit me.
当时我有严重腹痛
Came to visit me. It was the time I was having this pain, Doctor.
你不能想像我有多痛苦
I was suffering so… You can’t imagine how much I was suffering.
他们帮不到我
And they wouldn’t help me. Nobody would.
他们给我有坦尼斯根的饮料
They were giving me a drink with tannis root in it…
坦尼斯根是巫师的东西
also witches’ stuff, tannis root.
赫斯来到后发觉有不妥
Hutch came, and he immediately saw something was wrong.
他对巫师有认识
He knew about witches, you see?
盖伊没有卸妆就赶回家
Suddenly, Guy rushed in with his makeup still on, which he never did.
他们大概叫他赶回来
They probably called him to come home…
偷赫斯的物件
and steal one of Hutch’s belongings, which he did.
他拿去手套让他们下咒
Took his glove. And they put a spell on him too.
令他昏迷 三个月后他便死亡
Put him in a coma. Three months later, he died.
或许这只是巧合
Now, maybe all this is coincidence, but one thing is for sure:
但我肯定他们想要婴儿
They have a coven, and they want my baby.
一定是这样
It certainly seems that way.
我还害怕你不会相信我
I was afraid you wouldn’t believe me.
我不相信巫术
I don’t believe in witchcraft…
但这个城市有很多疯狂的人
but there’re plenty of maniacs and crazy people in this city.
那个医生叫尚德吗?
The doctor’s name is Shand, you say?
不 是艾比沙皮坦
No, Dr. Shand is one of these people.
那个医生叫沙皮坦
The doctor’s name is Sapirstein.
艾比沙皮坦?
Abraham Sapirstein?
对
Yeah.
你认识他吗?- 我见过他几次
Do you know him? – I’ve met him once or twice.
他的样子不像…
To look at him, you’d never think he…
你不会想到的
No, you wouldn’t. Not in a million years.
你想今晚进去辛莱医院吗?
Would you like to go into Mount Sinai right now?
今晚?
This evening?
我想 有可能吗?
Yeah, I would love to. Would that be possible?
会颇困难但我们可以尝试
It’s difficult. We’ll try.
我想你现在躺下休息一会
I want you to lie down and get some rest.
谢谢你
Thanks.
什么房♥子都行
Anything they’ve got. Even a broom closet would be fine.
希望我取得更好安排
I hope we can do better than that.
我会尽力而为
I’ll see what I can do, and then I’ll check you over.
我现在要脱下衣服吗?
Should I undress now?
不用 我需要在电♥话♥旁一个半小时
No, it’ll take me about a half an hour on the telephone.
你先去休息一下
You just lie down. Rest.
好吗?- 好的
Okay? – Okay.
原主保佑希尔医生
God bless Dr. Hill.
小安迪或珍妮 会没事的
Everything’s gonna be okay now, Andy or Jenny.
我们会在一间宁静清洁的医院
We’re gonna be in a nice, clean hospital…
无人打扰
with no visitors.
怪兽
Monsters.
难以形容…
Unspeakable!
我在睡觉
I was sleeping.
跟我们走
Come with us quietly, Rosemary.
不要反抗
Don’t argue or make a scene…
如果你再提及巫师
because if you say anything more about witches or witchcraft…
我们会送你进精神病院
we’re gonna be forced to take you to a mental hospital.
你不想吧?穿上鞋子
You don’t want that, do you? So put your shoes on.
我们只是想带你回家 没有人会伤害你或婴儿
We just want to take you home. No one’s gonna hurt you.
穿上鞋子
Or the baby. Put your shoes on.
她现在没事了
She’s fine now.
我们会带她回家休息 – 她只需要休息
We’re going to go home and rest. – That’s all it takes.
医生 谢谢你 – 我很高兴我能帮忙
Thank you for your trouble, Doctor. – I’m glad I could be of help, sir.
真可惜你要帮忙
It’s a shame you had to come in here.
伍豪斯太太 晚安
Good evening, Mrs. Woodhouse.
伍豪斯太太
Mrs. Woodhouse!
开门 – 你们去见鬼
Come on. Open up, Ro. – Go to hell!
开门 – 你答应把孩子给他们
Come on, honey. No one’s gonna hurt you. – You promised them the baby! Get out!
我没有答应给他们任何东西
I didn’t promise them anything. What are you talking about? Promised who?
罗斯玛丽 你… – 你也是
Rosemary… – You too! Get away!
你好 – 伊莉丝?
Hello? – Elise?
登士坦太太不在 – 你是谁?
Mrs. Dunstan is out. – Who’s this?
我是保姆 – 她在哪里?
The babysitter. – Do you know where she went?
她去了看电影 – 我是罗斯玛丽
They went to the movies. – This is Rosemary.
请叫她回电
Please ask her to call Rosemary the second she gets home.
这是很紧急的
It’s terribly urgent.
别忘记 – 别担心 我会告诉她
Don’t forget, hmm? – Don’t worry. I’ll tell her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们不想伤害你
We don’t want to hurt you, Ro. Uh…
我们是你的朋友