主演詹姆斯.史都华
导演希区柯克
夺魂索
约翰.道尔 法里.格兰特
打开它
Open it.
不要
Don’t.
– 我们得看下是不是有东西 – 我知道
We’ve got to see if there’s anything- – I know.
但还不是时候
But not just yet.
我们等一分钟看看
Let’s stay this way for a minute.
菲利普,我们时间无多
Phillip, we don’t have too much time.
是这里的黑暗让你害怕吧 没人在黑暗中会感到安全的
It’s the darkness that’s got you down. Nobody ever feels really safe in the dark.
谁都会害怕的.对不 我拉开窗帘了,好吗?
Nobody who’s ever a child, that is. I’ll open these, all right ?
这样好多了
There, that’s much better.
多么美丽的夜晚啊!
What a lovely evening.
我们没在明亮的日光下 干这事真是可惜
Pity we couldn’t have done it with the curtains open in the bright sunlight.
哦…总不能 天时地利人和都有吧
Well… Can’t have everything, can we ?
我们白天干的 好啦,菲利普?
We did do it in daytime. All right now, Phillip ?
– 是 – 好的.你最好把那些丢一边去
Yes. Good. You better put those away.
把他们夹在我那在 金属盒子后面的支票本里
Put them in my checkbook drawer behind that metal box.
现在… 它就像博物馆的展品似的
Now… it’s a museum piece now.
我们真该把它 保存起来,留给子孙们
We really should preserve it for posterity,
这么美的水晶 我不舍得单独留一只
except, it’s such good crystal and I’d hate to break up the set.
这个杯,就是 戴维.肯特里最后喝酒的杯子
Out of this, David Kentley had his last drink.
应该是姜酒或是啤酒
It should have been ginger ale or even beer.
我一直以为像戴维的性格 他不喝像威士忌那么烈的酒
I’ve always thought it was out of character for David to drink anything as corrupt as whisky.
像他的性格他还不会被人谋杀呢
Out of character for him to be murdered too.
没错,不是吗?好的美国人通常 青年时就战死在战场上,不是吗?
Yes, wasn’t it ? But good Americans usually die young on the battlefield, don’t they ?
哦,像这样的 戴维只会占地方
Well, the Davids of this world merely occupy space,
所以他是完美 谋杀的完美对像
which is why he was the perfect victim for the perfect murder.
还有因为他是 哈佛的毕业生
‘Course, he was a Harvard undergraduate.
这更有理由让我们杀他
That might make it justifiable homicide.
他现在死了,我们也 杀了他.但是他还在这里
He’s dead and we’ve killed him. But he’s still here.
椄下来的八个小时里 他会安静地在湖底歇息
In less than eight hours he’ll be resting gently at the bottom of a lake.
与此同时,他会在这里
Meanwhile, he’s here.
– 你在做什么? – 这还没上锁的
What are you doing ? It’s not locked.
这更好.更危险了 锁旧了,不能用了
All the better. It’s much more dangerous. The lock’s old, it won’t work.
我希望它还能用 我希望把他弄走
I wish it would. I wish we had him out of here.
我希望他是别人
I wish it were somebody else.
晚一点没什么大不了,不是吗?
It’s a trifle late for that, don’t you think ?
你比较喜欢谁?肯尼斯?
Whom would you have preferred ? Kenneth ?
我也不知道.我想
I don’t know. I suppose anyone was as good…
谁或谁都一样
or as bad as any other.
也许是你.你吓到我了
You, perhaps. You frighten me.
你向来都是如此 读预科时候开始就这样了
You always have, from that very first day in prep school.
也许这也是 你迷人的地方
Part of your charm, I suppose.
我,我只是在开玩笑,布兰登
I, I’m only kidding, Brandon.
我不能像你处理得那么好 所以我就胡言乱语了
I can’t take it as well as you, so I’m turning on you a little.
– 这么做真蠢,不是吗? – 是的,很蠢
That’s rather foolish, isn’t it ? Yes, very.
我现在可以喝点东西了吗
May I have a drink now ?
一定要.这可是个节日 我们来点香槟如何
By all means. This is an occasion. It calls for champagne.
– 香槟? – 我放了几瓶在冰箱里
Champagne ? I put some in the icebox.
– 你什么时候放的? – 戴维来的时候放的
When did you put it there ? Just before David arrived.
– 你早知道会这样,不是吗? – 没错
You were certain it would come off, weren’t you ? Of course.
你知道我一动手 就要做到最好的
You know I never did anything unless I did it perfectly.
我常希望自己 能做得更有艺术性
I’ve always wished for more artistic talent.
哦,谋杀也是一种艺术
Well, murder can be an art too.
杀人能带来的 满足感就像创作一样
The power to kill can be just as satisfying as the power to create.
菲利普,你知道我们真的做了 就像我们计划的一样?
Phillip, do you realize we’ve actually done it, exactly as we planned ?
并且没有漏掉任何步骤 真是太完美了
And not a single thing has gone wrong. It was perfect.
– 没错 – 完美的谋杀!
Yes. An immaculate murder !
我们安全地杀掉了他
We’ve killed for the sake of danger and for the sake of killing.
我们还活着 真实地.美妙地活着
We’re alive, truly and wonderfully alive.
喝香槟还不够,不够
Even champagne isn’t equal to us, or the occasion. I’ll take it, though.
你现在不怕了吧,对不?
You aren’t really frightened any more, are you ?
你不能怕 我们两个都不能
You can’t have fear. Neither of us can.
这就是我们和普通人的区别
That’s the difference between us and the ordinary men.
他们只会说说那些 完美的案子却不敢去做
They talk about committing the perfect crime but nobody does it.
– 没人敢杀人… – 给我
Nobody commits a murder… Here.
没有人敢试下杀人的滋味
just for the experiment of committing it,
除了我们
nobody except us.
– 你不再怕了,对不? – 我不怕了
You’re not frightened any more, are you ? No.
也不怕我了?
Not even of me ?
– 不怕 – 那好
No. That’s good.
你只是吓了我一跳 就像往常那样
You just astound me, as always.
那样更好
That’s even better.
敬戴维
To David, of course.
– 布兰登,你觉得怎样? – 什么时候?
Brandon, how did you feel ? When ?
杀的时候
During it.
我不知道,真的 我不记得当时有什么感觉
I don’t know, really. I don’t remember feeling very much of anything.
知道他的身子变软…
Until his body went limp…
– 我才知道一切都结束了 – 然后呢?
and I knew it was over. And then ?
然后…我感到一阵狂喜
And then… I felt tremendously exhilarated.
你觉得呢?
H- How did you feel ?
哦,我…
Oh, I- – I- –
布兰登,你不认为 举♥行♥宴会是个错误吗?
Brandon, you don’t think the party’s a mistake, do you ?
不,宴会能锦上添花
No, the party’s the finishing touch to our work.
它还有更多意思 它是艺术的标志
It’s more; it’s the signature of the artist.
没有举♥行♥宴会就像
Not having it would be like, uh- –
画了画却不裱起来?
Painting the picture and not hanging it ?
我认为这么说不大恰当
I don’t think that’s a very good choice of words.
举♥行♥宴会给我们更多地选择
It may turn out to be a little too choice, thanks to the party.
哦,胡说.宴会将会 令人经历前所未有的兴奋
Oh, rot. This party will be the most exciting ever given.
– 和这些人们? – 嗯,我知道他们很闷
With these people ? Oh, they’re a dull crew, all right.
肯特里一家最闷.但是 无论如何我们都得忍♥受
The Kentleys couldn’t be duller if they tried, but we did have to have them.
毕竟他们是戴维的父母亲
After all, they are David’s mother and father.
所以和他们谈不容易
That doesn’t make them any easier to talk to.
别担心.珍妮会拍 他们马屁的,可怜的女孩
Don’t worry. Janet’ll be buttering them up, poor girl.
她可是不惜 一切地在钓戴维上钩
She’s banked everything on hooking David.
我总觉得她不会成功的
Somehow, I don’t think she’s going to succeed.
– 你也这么觉得? – 不,我不这么认为
Do you ? No, somehow, I don’t.
今晚她可以转去钓肯尼斯
Well, she can switch back to Kenneth tonight.
你必须得承认 我这人考虑周到
You must admit, it was most considerate of me,
特别是在处理近来的事情上
in view of recent events, to provi- –
– 菲利普 – 怎么了?
Phillip. What ?
– 拿另外一只 – 为什么?
Take the other one. What for ?
没事的.跟我来
Never mind. Come with me.
– 这要干嘛? – 等着瞧,这一切会很棒的
What’s this all about ? You’ll see. It’s brilliant !
你到底在搞什么鬼?
What the devil are you doing ?
让我们所作的一切成为杰作
Making our work of art a masterpiece.
– 别太过分了 – 为什么?你是什么意思?
You’re going too far. Why? What do you mean ?
我只是想在 这里吃饭会不错的
I just thought it’d be nice to have supper in here.
在这上面
On this.
这不是很好吗?
Isn’t it a good idea ?
起码这么做 没有人会想去打开它
Well, at least this way no one will try to open it.
我想你不会喜欢我的,菲利普
I don’t think you appreciate me, Phillip.
我开始会了,勃兰顿
I’m beginning to, Brandon.
好了,来吧,我们没时间了
Well, come on, we don’t have too much time.
威尔逊夫人很快就回来了
Mrs. Wilson will be coming back soon.
你忘了跟她借钥匙? 我想最好…
Did you forget to borrow her key ? I might’ve known better than to- –
我没忘.我有她的钥匙 我告诉她说我的那把丢了
I didn’t forget. I have her key. I told her I lost mine.
哦,这很好 你打算跟他们解释吗?
Oh, good. How are you going to explain this to them ?
– 我不 – 我们得有其他借口
I’m not. We’ve got to have some excuse.
我们不想让我们尊贵的 客人吃饭时单独呆着
We don’t want to leave our guest of honor alone during supper.
勃兰顿,我们得有个 借口向其他人解释
Brandon, we’ve got to have an excuse for the others.
够了,够了,让我想想
All right, all right. Let me think.
说真的,你太容易心烦了
Really, you get much too upset much too easily.
我们有个很简单的借口…
We have a very simple excuse…
就在这
right here.
你在担心什么,菲利普?
What are you worrying about, Phillip ?
肯特里先生主要是 过来看这些书,不如…
Mr. Kentley’s coming mainly to look at these books. What could be better than…
我们把书摆到餐厅的桌上…
to have them out laid out on the dining room table…
这样他会很容易找到这些书的
where the poor old man can easily get at them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!